Isle Blue Reviews

Based on 539 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive
Waxhaw

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy
Kim
Again Lisa and Stephanie and everyone at Isle Blue made sure our vacation to Barbados was perfect - everything organized with a beautiful villa , transfers etc. I love Isle Blue!!!
Great accommodations, and experiences. We rented a beautiful villa on the ocean with an endless pool - breathtaking! We also reserved a chef - best food I ever had matching some of the highest rated restaurants. And the concierge and maid service was remarkable. Responsive and went well beyond the expected.
They helped us get an amazing villa in Punta Cana for our family and friends.
The trip was unparalleled. The home is indescribable. Comfie, roomy yet cozie are all adjectives to describe. Gorgeous is an understatement. My favorite part was the people at Villa Christina which were an absolute delight. I’d do it all over again.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 14th November 2022
Isle Blue was referred to me by a friend who had booked a trip to Turks & Caicos and were very pleased with the results. Our experience with everyone at Isle Blue was great and they were all consummate professionals. Our villa in St Martin was amazing and all of the referrals they provided worked out amazingly well. My entire family had a fantastic vacation!
Wonderful experience! Thank-you!
Isle Blue 5 star review on 11th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 11th November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 11th November 2022
We had a great experience with Isle Blue. Great communication and willingness to help us in any way we needed. The villa was beautiful and well kept and our property contact, Cheyenne, was amazing! We definitely will use Isle Blue again.
The group from Isle Blue was incredibly professional and organized. They were not overbearing in their communication but kept us informed on deadlines and reminders. Handled everything which went on without a hitch. Fantastic trip and fantastic service!
We were extremely happy with how easy Isle Blue made the reservation process. The house was beautiful and very roomy. Kristen, our house keeper was great and very attentive. We will definitely be back! Suggestions, for americans visiting it would be helpful if there were instructions in english for the stove, washer and dryer, etc. All appliances are in french.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 8th November 2022
Great customer service from pre trip to throughout the process. Our first time using Isle Blue but won’t be our last. Thank you
Outstanding communication of the entire process from initial registration through our stay and departure. Excellent support from on-site staff.
I have nothing negative to say so Thank You for ensuring my first out of the country visit was wonder. My friends are already asking me where I stayed as they loved my pictures.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 2nd November 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 2nd November 2022
Everything was handled in a professional manner
Just got home from our second stay at Villa Capri. We love everything about it. The villa is beautiful and well maintained. Beach is just steps outside. Views are breathtaking. Close to some fantastic restaurants. Can’t recommend enough. Already looking forward to next trip.
Isle Blue 5 star review on 31st October 2022 Isle Blue 5 star review on 31st October 2022
We want to Thank the entire Isle Blue team for their wonderful service and tremendous guest home in Turks. It was Perfect in every sense. Can't wait to use your services again and plan the next wonderful getaway!
Our vacation experience was truly exceptional! From a private beach, luxurious bungalow, private chef and more, we had the most wonderful time at Corazon Tres! We will be back!
Isle Blue 5 star review on 26th October 2022
Our stay at the Capri Villa was perfect. The villa was spotless, well cared for and all the amenities we could have wanted. Julian, the local manager was thoughtful and thorough. Top notch vacation!
Isle Blue 5 star review on 25th October 2022
Overall, the villa and our housekeeper, Keshia, were absolutely amazing! The property and Keshia’s hospitality far exceeded my expectations. The villa looks exactly as it is pictured – inside and out. Keshia prepared the meals that we asked for and provided some great suggestions, and every meal was fantastic! Keshia greeted us with such warmth and immediately made us feel at home. I would recommend this villa AND Keshia to anyone looking to stay in St. Lucia. However, there were a couple of hiccups prior to our arrival. Unfortunately, we were not provided with instructions to our villa and our driver was unable to find the location after driving around for several minutes. I made several attempts to reach our contact upon our approach to the villa on 10/14 with the phone number provided in our communications, but they were closed so there was no one available to help us, even though the communications indicated there was customer support 24/7. I sent an email in the hopes that I would receive follow-up assistance to get us to our villa. Sadly, I did not receive a follow-up email until 10/17, which stated, “Sorry for my delayed response to your email as it came in after hours on Friday. I am hoping you found the villa okay after sending the email.” This was very a disappointing experience, but Keshia saved the day with her amazing meal and welcoming aura. I would definitely still return to this villa despite the initial experience with the directions.
The only thing wrong with this extraordinary property is that it’s ruined me for all future villa rentals. Grab it if you can.
Perfect vacation spot.