Isle Blue Reviews

Based on 539 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive
Waxhaw

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy
Kim
I'm not quite sure of the value of working with Isle Blue. I asked several questions before our travel to receive answers that either were not answers to the question I asked or weren't correct. Once we were traveling, we were handed over to the local management company who did an outstanding job of taking care of us.
Response times from the villa salesperson Francisco and especially the concierge Areti were poor
I’m still not positive who isla blue is and if it’s the same people who helped us at the front desk or not. I will say isla blue overall feels super corporate and I did not like that. I own a resort and have multiple rental properties so I understand the fees and limitations that come up with guests. But one thing that was pretty annoying and just inhospitable to me was the fact that they were so not willing to accommodate an early check in without a large fee and the check in time wasn’t even early. I understand an early check in is not always possible but there was Villa was vacant prior to us arriving and they have staff on site so it wouldn’t have been putting anyone out. All we needed was to drop somethings off so the home would be ready for my sister when she arrived. Instead we had to occupy her with busyness in town while one person had the job of setting up for her party. It would have just been very hospitable to have helped accommodate us and not just fish for more money. I did not like that aspect of isla blue at all.
Good day Rachel, Thank you for your feedback. We fully appreciate your position. Please note that the approval for an early check in rests solely with the property. The owner of the property sets the early check in policy and would approve of any early check in. These conditions are outside of Isle Blue's control. We hope you had a wonderful time on your trip.
Issues with hot water and shower were resolved quickly. Not ideal to have had boiler changed during our stay
Service ok, nothing outstanding. Slow replies. We didn’t ask for any extra services so all we have to judge on is the basic booking and a few questions.
Property and Housekeeper Mercier were very good. On Friday, three days before we were leaving, I called Daggi the concierge to find out when we were getting Covid testing. She hadn't any appt. lined up and said she would try to "squeeze" the nurse in on Saturday. Otherwise, she thought we'd have to get tested at the airport Monday and stand in line. Totally unacceptable! She knew for 3 weeks when we were leaving and needed to be tested! We found a med clinic and got tested ourselves. We never saw her- the housekeeper showed us around when we arrived. She was invisible and no help to us at all!
I do have a negative feedback to make about our stay.
Good day Celine, We understand you have concerns regarding the seaweed issue in front of the resort. We will look into it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We did not get any help to get COVID-19 test on Saturday and really disappointed and only the Butler was able to find a local doctor to comet over and he didn’t accept credit or debit card and had to go thru the trouble to find cash
The Villa was amazing, although on the less desirable side of the island. We never saw the housekeeper....that part was disappointing
Good day Christina, Thank you for sharing your comments. We are looking into the housekeeper issue and await the property manager's response. We will follow up with you once we have a response. We hope to welcome you back to villa Rosa in the future.
Isle Blue was very difficult to get a hold of, but Sue was great to work with once I was connected to her. Nice user-friendly website.
Good day Trina, We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at villa Christina. We wish to personally apologize for any delays in communicating with our company while we deal with historic demand and requests. Our apologies. We hope to welcome you back to any of our 5000 villas in the future.
We booked a house, put down a deposit and then were told that the owner decided he did not want to rent Tuesday to Tuesday. We were very disappointed, but Isle Blue helped us find another house (which we loved) and gave us a discount - though we ended up spending much more! We specifically asked if the beach was swimmable and were told it was, but it was not. It will be in a few weeks but not for the time that we were renting. That was disappointing. The concierge was very helpful. Booked our chef who was great. Communication with the staff locally was not great, however. They could have coordinated better.
Customer service could be better. I had to reach out a month ahead of our trip to get information, I had to ask questions about covid requirements. When I originally booked, I specifically asked if the master bedroom would be available as I had seen mention that it wasn't in a review and was assured it was. We got there and were told it was not. The excursion information I got from our concierge came to me in small increments and unorganized until the day or so before we left. Due to a ban on alcohol on the island, she had suggested we buy duty free alcohol on the plane, but once in-flight I was informed they are not allowed to sell that right now, something I would think the concierge should have known. Our concierge contact on the island was amazing and helpful and responsive, but she's not affiliated with Isle Blue. Overall, the trip worked out, your staff seemed friendly, and we got the planning and information we needed, but as a company that bills itself as luxury villa rentals, I would think that customer service would be a bit better.
We were a little disappointed in the fact that while we were negotiating our stay in Bristol Bliss for 3 weeks that the villa got rented to another party right in the middle of our stay. We had to pack up and move to another villa which wasted 2 days on either side of our stay.
My final payment is due on April 21, and I don't want to be held in default if I don't or can't pay due to this pandemic. Please clarify, will the final balance be postponed for my July trip or is it still due a normal? Only a 3 because I NEED ANSWERS.
It is really between acceptable and poor. Picture we saw was misleading. Eleven people could not fit on beach.we had to carry chairs to beach and back. No umbrellas. House. One towel per person for the day. No bar soap or Kleenex, no wastebaskets,we asked for them. We had to ask for more toilet paper. Living room was unbearable the heat was beyond. Kitchen Freezer did not work. Had to be Fixed. Electrical in kitchen was very dangerous . It was giving people shocks.We had a lot children, extremely dangerous. We were told restaurants and food stores were fifteen to twenty minutes away. Far from the truth. Beaches had no chairs or umbrellas .Beaches were twenty five minutes away and we had to go back to house to make lunch since There was not food sold on beach. We were very disappointed with this vacation.We should not have been miss lead. It is not the way to get keep guests. We are a patient group of people but this was outrages. The price we payed for this house was totally ridiculous.
good service and courteous staff. Lisa understood what we wanted but we didn’t understand from her or from website that condo was on 3 levels which is very tiring especially with children .
Thank you for finding us a lovely vacation spot. You answered questions fairly promptly and we had a lot of them. We were told we would have vip service at airport that no one knew in Turks and Caicos knew anything about. That rwas the only isle blue “kink”.
Having rented properties in France and the US, I was surprised that we did not receive a welcome basket. In the past, we have received complimentary fruit baskets and some water and a bottle of wine. At no stage during the tenancy did you make contact to see whether we were enjoying our stay.
Dear Fiona, Thank you for your comments. They are quite helpful to us to ensure that the vacation homes we offer meet the expectations of our guests. We normally do contact our guests during their stay but we may have missed the mark on this occasion by being unable to connect with you. We are terribly sorry. We do hope that you provide our company another opportunity in the future.
This question is in debate, overall the experience was neutral at best and copacetic at worst.
Isle Blue is rated 4.7 based on 539 reviews