Isle Blue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle Blue
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy
Isle Blue 5 star review on 20th July 2019
Alan L
More Photos & Videos
Excellent customer service from the entire team at Isle Blue.
I had a trip planned elsewhere cancelled last minute due to COVID restrictions. Isle Blue helped plan a great trip to Antigua on extremely short notice. Highly recommend booking a villa thru them.
This was the most amazing experience the house was beautiful, Lisa form Isle Blue is amazing and always willing to help. I will use Isle Blue for all of my future travels as long as they service the are. Thank you!
Everything was great, easy house set up. House was great. Beautiful views.
Our travel agent dealt with a contact person throughout the process. It was a great experience. They always got back to us concerning any questions we might have had.
They provided us with an A1 service for our villa holiday in Barbados. Thoroughly recommend them.
John and Lynda
My whole experience dealing with isle Blue was absolutely perfect. I would not hesitate to deal again with Isle Blue or recommend it to my friends. Thanks for your support all along the preparation of my trip and during my stay in Barbados.
Great location within walking distance of two beaches and close to Grand Case.
The Isle Blue team was very helpful with making our trip a memorable one. We did a ton of research but we leaned on them to be sure we were making the best selections and not missing anything. The concierge was willing to help with everything we threw at her and the team followed up several times before, during and after our trip. We will definitely use them to book our next trip!
Appreciated the coordination of dates of occupancy with two other couple for part of the time we were there.
Great villa. Wonderful staff of friendly helpful Bajans. Only criticism is that IB didn’t give me an address of villa. Only villa name in development. Spent an hour wandering around looking, phone help to IB office was weak
Very informative and smooth transitions. Attentive and helpful
What a great selection of fabulous vacation villas! We will definitely book with Isle Blue again. The communication and concierge emails were very helpful.
Awesome company who answered all my questions promptly.
Isle Blue was great to deal with, easy and informative.
We have used them a few times with much success.
as always, great customer service - everything organized to perfection! Many thanks to everyone at Isle Blue
We enjoy our stay at Villa Nita. Sitting out on the deck in the comfy outdoor furniture, morning, noon and night. The bedrooms were very well appointed. The kitchen was modern and had all the essentials. The only down was the built in espresso maker wasn’t working but they had a counter top one to use, we just didn’t know that before we bought our coffee. Besides that the gorgeous views and pool made it hard to go enjoy the rest of the island. Easy to get everywhere from location.
Amazing I will book again with them!
Very professionally handled my reservations from beginning to end.

Thank you!
Isle Blue assisted us with finding the perfect location and made the booking process seamless and easy. Save the exorbitant fees charged by AirBNB and others by going direct to the villa owner through Isle Blue. They also offered a lot of convenient add-ons through their concierge service at no extra charge. A pleasure to work with. Will definitely use them again.
Lisa was incredibly helpful and patient, the prices are clear and really competitive and their villa selection and our rental are top notch. would definitely rent from them again.
Isle Blue is rated 4.74 based on 141 reviews