Kosherwine.com Reviews

Based on 2,070 reviews
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 14th April 2022
HG From North Carolina
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 29th December 2019
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
I am happy with my selection, the quick shipment. I was concerned when the delivery man brought it to my porch as the tape seam on the bottom of the package had burst and was holding on by 2 threads. It was placed in my door way, then scooted on the floor inside to be unpacked. No damaged bottles. When I touched gently what was left on the bottom seal it just broke. I am thankful. I enjoy your service, maybe just double tape the bottom. Seal.
Helpful customer service. Timely delivery. Like the idea your company supports charities with sales revenue.
Wonderful service and the Jerusalem wine was amazing. Thank you so much!
I bought a case of damaged lables and more then 1/2 were sweet or semi sweet and 1/2 I could have bought at regular price for under $15. This is definitely not worth $199.
Most of my wines were out of stock So I filled in with wines I have never had before UPS still has not delivered to my home Waiting from 7am until almost 7pm because I need to sign is outrageous Next month I will buy locally to save the aggregation Who needs to be home for UPS all day until they arrive just to sign? 5 to 7pm still UPS has not delivered to my door
Best service ever! Ordered and it was delivered in record time!
The service is great! I usually order my wine and get it within a few days. I was concerned about potentially broken bottles but they are packed so well. Amazing wine selection, too, but my favorites are the sweet ones! Definitely recommend kosherwine.com 💯
Even the UPS deliverer was happy to deliver this order! He said it's his favorite delivery! Always arrives in perfect condition.
In stock, good price, fast shipping, on time. Life is Good. L'Chaim
I grew up on Shapiro Wine and Manishewitz. I went to study in Israel for a year [65-66] and often spent Shabbat in Rishon Le’tzion. I discovered Israeli wine while there. I am now much older and still love Israeli wines. I find that the Gewurztraminer 2019 is absolutely wonderful. I love it. It is the best Gewurztraminer that I have tasted thus far.
Best bang for your buck!!
Kosher wine always has a nice selection and some really great sales. It help us that their website has a good description of each wine. Delivery is quick and I enjoy the convenience.
Thanks for the wine. Very fast turn-around. Bob
Excellent customer service and fast delivery of my favorite wine.
Excellent wine selection AND customer service. I have been ordering from them for 3 years.
Delivery was exactly as planned. Everything arrived intact. I will order more soon. The carton was straining against the tape and was open in a few spots. Fortunately nothing was damaged.
Consistently great values, convenient, fast Shipping and excellent selection! Shoshana is very helpful.
Quick and smith delivery
Excellent. Definitely recommend Kosherwine.
Customer Service went above and beyond. Service, selection, great prices 👍