Kosherwine.com Reviews

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

Live Chat

How would you rate Kosherwine.com ?

"The delivery of wine came the next day after I ordered. Great rose wine! Will order again ,"
"excellent. will use them again"
"Selection and pricing was fantastic. D er livery in NY in 24 hours. FANTASTIC"
"Kosher wine is fantastic. They carry our favorite kosher port and ship out very quickly. Packaging is fantastic."
"Excellent service. Easy to order. Teh order is acknowledged right away. and the order was delivered within 48 hours."
"I love this company. They always have a wine that I want for a good price. They are so helpful with wine suggestions based on my interests and tastes. Doing purchases with them is always smooth, timely, and accurate. And they always work out getting my wine delivered when I'm at home. Keep up the good work!!! You set the bar!!(pun intended)"
"As ordered. No problem"
"Great quality and prices. Surprising how quickly wine is delivered. Have used before and will again."
"I like the variety of wines to choose from which gives me an easy opportunity to try different and new wines occasionally without extra effort and expense on my part.I'm also very happy with the prompt service I get from Kosherwine.com. They follow my explicit delivery instructions and make it easy to store my wines. I appreciate FULL CASE free delivery."
"Too darn lazy to write much...but, B”H, their service is perfect. I notice, after several years buying wine by the case, that they constantly work to make their packing easier for the customer to unpack and discard. Really,,,Perfect."
"Service was helpful. Wine was delivered very quickly in time for our event. Having the shipping cost be free for a case was very nice."
"My wine came quickly and very well-packaged. Being able to redirect my delivery to a pickup place was a plus."
"Aside from the fact that it took my order over a week and a half to get to me when the person told me it would get there the following business day which was the only upsetting part, the service I received was still good and I enjoyed the wine itself immensely."
"Shipment came very promptly and perfectly and professionally packed, Great service and pricing !"
"fast delivery"
"I received a good variety of wines in secure packaging within a few days after ordering, from Passover wine to Sangria to Sacramental and even Kosher Rose`"
"Outstanding service and selection"
"I still have not received my order, altho i got a tracking # which says my package as not even shipped since a week ago. I’m growing frustrated, as this was my first time ordering from this site and i was excited to have found a site that had the wine i was looking for and looking forward to receiving my order. But...it all has since turned to disappointment."
"Very easy to order online. I receive my wine in perfect condition and in a timely manner."
"My first experience with you all was great. My second experience was not so great. My second time ordering from you all, I get an email stating that the order was delayed. I understand things happen. But it has been almost a week since I made my order plus I got the three day shipping. I was offered to have the shipping and handling credited back to my account. I responded in an email for that to happen and it still has not happened yet. I would love to get my wine as soon as possible. If not then I need all of my money back. Thank you!"
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,208 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!