Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
Joyvin is my favorite wine and I have not been able to purchase it locally for some time. I was delighted when I found Kosherwine.com and could order it. The price was good, the delivery time was excellent, and it was well packaged. No worries there! So happy I can enjoy my favorite wine again without having to run all over town trying to find it. Great service! Great company! Great wine!!!
Very competitive pricing on Kosher wine. Delivery was amazing. I ordered a case on Friday and it was delivered the next day.
They have an amazing selection. Support staff is really helpful for recommendations. Texas is tough to ship to but they get it done with a little extra time.
Great service to my home in L.A great safe packaging ontime delivery thankyou
1. Three times I asked that my order not be delivered on Saturday -- again I returned form Synagogue to find the boxes left unattended at key door. 2. NY law requires that a person over 18 accept wine delivery. Kosherwine.com leaves the wine unattended without anyone present to accept it. This is illegal for the sender I don't know if it is also illegal for me, the recipient. 3. I never received a response to previous complaints on both these issues -- this complaints were made in a chat or similar, now it's time for a more public comment.
I've ordered delivery from this site 3 times, all with different bottle amounts, and they both always arrive within a day or two of ordering & never get even much of a scratch. The bottle I got also happens to be the only wine I like to drink without mixing or chasing (I'm very picky so that's quite the feat). Really awesome stuff, definitely making this my go-to place for wine.
So many selections, super-fast delivery, packed well and safely, and Awesomely Delicious!!! Thanks So Much πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love the wine, Psagot Sinai, and my local winery was out. So, it’s the first time I ordered through kosher wine. It was competitively priced, came within days, and the packaging in the box was secure. I’m very happy!!
My order was promptly shipped and delivered. I received a great selection of Psagot wines including Prat, which seems to be sometimes hard to find. The prices were competitive, with free shipping. I found these wines cheaper elsewhere, but with the addition of shipping costs, kosherwine.com was still the better deal.
That was fast delivery!
Love the wines from Israel ! πŸ’•πŸ·
Kosherwine.com, have made me happy, because they have many choices of good wine to chose from. Also, they delivered my wine(s) on time.
Wonderful, as always. Such a fine selection to sample! I only wish you would stock Weinstock Rose or Zinfandel! By the way, our UPS delivery guy is great. He always has a smile, even after shlepping that heavy box of wine, and he brings it in!
It's great service (there are real people back there!). I did once have a bottle break in transit but they refunded the money. I order from them because there are wines I can't get where I live. My only wish is that I could buy just 12 half bottles of Galil instead of 24, hence the 4 instead of 5 stars.
Amazing service, meticulous packing, prompt and courteous delivery, and a huge selection of well priced wines--what more could one ask?
Delivery was perfect,and thank you for thediscount coupon Madeline and Stuart
Perfect order. Arrived fast and perfect.
Shipment arrived as promised safe and well packed. Thank you!
Delivery was on schedule. I called cs to verify content, very courteous and friendly agent. I'm pleased.
Got it on time, amazing costumers service, my Favourite place to get it and the wine is so good
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.63 based on 1,928 reviews