Kosherwine.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Kosherwine.com?

"Great wine. Great price. Easy ordering and timely shipping!"
"Not happy"
STEPHEN WINTHROP
Verified Buyer
"Haven't received latest order but also noticed my credit card was not charged yet. What is going on?"
"great prices. shipping is a problem..... 2 weeks not picked up yet."
Lori Jeppesen
Verified Buyer
"I am so grateful to Kosher Wine for your assistance on my delivery. Your company has always been efficient in getting me my orders. Thank you again. Lori"
Susan Rowe
Verified Buyer
"I'm so dissatisfied with this company. I had asked to link my order to my account which hasn't been done. Also a table was created but there is no shipment yet!!! This was placed Dec. 21. If I would have known that Kosher wines were so slow I would have ordered from another company that I had ordered from previously. It only took them 4 days once I placed my order to create a table and ship and deliver it. Its going to be 10 days and nothing. This was for New Years but I guess that won't happen. Not a very happy camper!!! Susan"
Hi Susan,

sorry to hear about the less than satisfying time had here. I can say that I checked your account and the order with the points has been linked up. As for the delay, I do apologize but we had a spat of bad luck with both the Christmas holiday and extreme weather in our area delaying shipping a couple days. We are normally same / next day shipping , so please give it another shot in the future and use LCHAIM77 for 5% off.
Elizabeth Felnagle
Verified Buyer
"Total screw up with the shipping. Granted, I messed up the shipping address by putting down the wrong state, but you'd think someone (or at least some algorithm) should have noticed when the zip code didn't match. But no, the wine was sent thousands of miles in the wrong direction. Meanwhile, the intended destination was about a 30 minute drive from headquarters. Two and a half weeks later, still no wine delivered. No contact from the company. No repeat business from me."
Jay Silverman
"The delivery of the wine was ahead of schedule."
Jay Silverman
Verified Buyer
"I ordered three bottles of wine recently and they were delivered ahead of schedule by UPS with a 3 day delivery request even though it was during a very busy week. Toda Rabbah!"
"Quick delivery!"
LENORE SCHULTZ
Verified Buyer
"wine arrived the day after i ordered it! Packed very well..........."
Edward M Rucks
Verified Buyer
"You have Israeli kosher wines that are delicious AND affordable for MY humble pocket book."
David Schijveschuurder
"Very good service"
DAVID KATZ
Verified Buyer
"This purchase offered me the chance to buy one of my favorite Israeli wines at what I think is a more appropriate price. In general I think Israeli wines are over-priced. This occasion allowed me to save $7 a bottle--a much more reasonable price."
"Delivery was quick free and the wine in perfect condition."
"Great selection, easy to order and everything was delivered as promised"
"This was awesome. The price was great for the case of wine and the delivery was exceptional. Thank you Kosher wine."
"Posted 2014 Twin Sun Cab on you website. I checked the box that said do not substitute vintage. What did they do....substituted the vintage. I called and spoke with someone, he noted he would get back to me and....I had to call again to find out it was not in stock. Said I could return the bottles.... not with the hassle."
Hi there,

Sorry for the vintage mix up but do know it was a mistake in our process and not an intentional switch, as we always notify the buyer if the vintage changes during the order process. This particular one you ordered was phased out of the 2014 shortly after we received a new supply of 2015 from the winery. Again, apologies for the mistake.
"Very easy to order, quick delivery."
"I wanted order wines from Israel and asked for a help. I received a useful list and was able to order a case with a free shipping. It arrived in 5 days. It's great to be able to enjoy excellent wines from Israel and support their economy at the same time."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 926 reviews