Kosherwine.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

How would you rate Kosherwine.com ?

(optional)

Marlene Bachar
"I never got my order"
I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with your order, please give us a call and we will try our best to figure out what happened and how to assist you. Thank you
Theresa Griffith
Verified Buyer
"FABULOUS! I LOVE this wine! I will order again often!!!"
"Great selection and pricing. Very easy ordering and fast delivery. It’s always a pain to deal with adult signature required but the option to have it dropped off by Walgreens down the street and pickup anytime is a good one."
"My order was packed very nicly and came on time, 10 point Kosherwine.com Sincerely Shmuel."
"The wine arrived on time in just a few days. I didn't have to wait all day to sign for it. It's a nice sauvignon blanc for summer. Perfect with fish or chicken."
Adina Leifer
Verified Buyer
"Love kosherwine.com! Easy, fast and reliable, with great products that we otherwise could not get where we live."
Rhesa Morris
Verified Buyer
"Both bottles were shattered upon arrival. No fragile label anywhere, to indicate that the contents could be broken if not handled cautiously. What’s even worse is this was a Mother’s Day gift! I plan on calling tomorrow to express my disappointment."
"Great service. I ordered with 3-day delivery and it came in 2-days which eliminated pre-holiday stress. I especially enjoy the suggested mixed cases as it gets me to stretch beyond my comfort zone (sometimes a positive surprise, sometimes a confirmation of why I don’t buy certain wines but interesting anyway)."
"The company filled and delivered my order in a timely manner."
"Great wines at great prices!"
"BS"D Jared did a great job on providing excellent customer service. Thank you, Jared!"
Jonathan Silver
Verified Buyer
"No problems with the product, price or shipping. Only problem was with Ups delivering when someone was home. Had to reschedule delivery for addition $8 so we could be home. Not happy about that."
Rachel Horwitz
Verified Buyer
"Our shipment was delayed because one of the wines was out of stock but I spoke to someone on the phone who reaasured me our wine would be delivered before Pesach. And it was! Great prices and great service."
Francine Lipstein
Verified Buyer
"The order arrived in 2 days"
Donald Feldman
Verified Buyer
"Good selection & price, fast delivery."
"U had what my wife wanted, shipped in timley fashion, everything great!"
"Had some issues ordering on line. Called, order was processed & received 2 days later."
Anat Borochov
Verified Buyer
"Best idea ever , great wine , great service."
Derrick Boyd
Verified Buyer
"The wine is great, easy to order. I got my shipment fast."
Linda Hinson
"Received the wines I ordered."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,158 reviews