Kosherwine.com Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Excellent service, got my order within 24 hours, packaged to perfection. Best way to order kosher wine. Great versify and proving.
Thanks for your order and we're glad everything went well! Shana Tova to you and yours!
Entire transaction, from ordering to delivery was excellent.
That's awesome, we're happy to hear. Enjoy the wines and Shana Tova to you and yours!
Great selection and fast delivery!
Thank you Brad! We're glad everything went well. Shana Tova to you and yours!
Great, quick, best priced easy to deal with!!!
Sounds great! Thanks for your order and review. Enjoy the wines!
Great wines (although a couple are new to me, so those are still unknown), great prices, great delivery (less than 48 hours)! What could be better?
Thanks for your order, Bill! We're so glad everything went well. Part of the fun is trying out some different wines - maybe you'll even find a new favorite! :)
We love Kosherwine.com! They have a great selection, great customer service, excellent prices and fast delivery. The Olgin family
Thank you! We appreciate your orders and are so glad to hear that the order experience has gone well. Wishing you a good New Year!
Hi, I watched the "Watchmen" with Eric Stackleback. He did a profile of the Tura Winery. He said this is actually a taste of prophecy. I just knew to have it for this time. I'm not a wine drinker, but I was so excited to have this. Thank you, Patty Brosnan
Hi Patty! Thanks for your order and review. Yes, the Tura wines are definitely special - you'll love them!
My third or fourth order and every time it has been timely and in damaged. I do have to be home for delivery to sign for the wine. However with UPS it gives me a time block when to expect delivery. Not a big problem at all. We will continue to order from here. My Rabbi likes the price we get for the wine as it’s better than where he buys.
Thanks for your orders and review! Enjoy the wines!
We get our friends wine selections from KOSHERWINE.COM for all the Jewish Holy Days.
Awesome, Rita! Yes, our wines are perfect for gifting, glad we could help!
Nice prices. Great selection. Fast free shipping on full cases. Well packed and easy to unpack since bottles aren't layered. Everything delivered as ordered.
Thank you for your order and great review! Yes, we really secure the bottles before shipping them out. Enjoy the wines!
Thank you and always pleased with every purchase:-)
Thanks for your orders, Pamela! Glad that everything went smoothly!
Always timely! Once I placed an order on a Tuesday and had my wine for Shabbat! Keep it up and I love the Israeli winery offerings.
Thanks, Barbara! Glad to hear that everything went well and that you're enjoying our Israeli wine selection!
best price i can find with free shipping for a case, smooth and efficient quick delivery, it cant get better!
Thanks for your order and review, we appreciate it. Enjoy the wines!
Happily, the wine arrived in time! Unhappily, all the wine was hot, not warm, hot. Will the temperature affect kosher wine? It took over an hour in my a/c house for it to cool down. I haven't tried it yet since I'd like you opinion on n the heat affecting the wine.
Hi, Raquel! Thanks for your order. Unfortunately, we cannot control the temperature in each delivery truck so sometimes the wines can arrive a bit warm. This should not harm the taste of the wines, it should be fine. However, if you notice that any wines do not taste right, feel free to reach out to customerservice@kosherwine.com for priority support. Enjoy!
Fast and onetime delivery
That's great to hear! Thanks for your feedback and enjoy the wines.
Fast shipping great selection.
Awesome! Thanks for your order and review, Sam.
Great reliable service I’m extremely happy, highly recommend, thanks Shoshana
Thanks for your order and review. We're glad Shoshana was able to help with your order!
This is a great place to get wonderful wines. I have placed three orders so far and I could not be more pleased. There are so many interesting wines to choose from in all price ranges. The shipping is very fast and everything is packed very securely. The customer service is excellent. I highly recommend kosherwine.com.
Thanks so much for your orders and excellent review. We're gratified to have exceeded your expectations, and hope to continue to do so in the future. Enjoy the wine!
Wine was well priced, well packaged, and conveniently delivered to my door.
Thanks for your order and excellent review, Alana! Enjoy the wines!
All went well ... site was easy to use; many choices of wine; packaging was excellent and the wine was delicious. However, it was not the one I am trying to find. So I'll just keep buying and tasting.
Thanks for your order and review, Robert! We're glad the shopping experience went well. If you'd like help locating the wine you were looking for, you can definitely reach out via email, phone, or chat, and our on-staff wine experts would be happy to help!
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,303 reviews