Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
Presto bingo. On time, as ordered. Good price. What's not to like?
Wonderful service
Wrong wine
This was a great way to order wine. There were many choices and the delivery was done quickly and packed very well.
I LOVE THIS COMPANY! Stuck at home during Quarenteen and you guys came to the rescue with your variety box filled with gorgeous bottles! Insanely fast shipping! This is DEFINITELY my new source of kosher wines! Love!!!
Love Kesser. I was able to share wine with neighbors. Very reliable delivery.
All unopened but ready for Passover
Totally happy!!! Just finished a glass of sweet chilled wine! Blessed Indeed!!!
It’s very good (Shiraz and Malbec blend), it’s kosher and it’s very convenient and safely delivered! I am ready for an online Seder! Thank you. Shabbat shalom.
Easy to order and super fast delivery to my door! Excellent communication through emails and text from shipment to delivery of product. Great selection and variety of delicious wines. I will only order wines from Kosherwine.com from now on. Thank you for the amazing service provided.
large vine selection, very flexible ordering (can mix bottles in same case), excellent service, customer service responded quickly to my questions; quick delivery (by ups) right to the door (upstairs) and in special packaging...
My very first Kosherwine.com order was a phone order with Eric. He lead me through the maze of wines that interested my price range and taste. My wine was delivered a day early. I am looking forward to learning more, sampling and enjoying more wine from Kosherwine.com.
Great prices and delivered straight to my doorstep in super speed. Thank you!!! This will definitely make pesach easier.
That was easy! And my favorite was delivered in just a couple of days. At the right price! Thanks!
Great selection, easy to order and fast delivery
Great selection, very reasonable prices, on-time delivery, and topped off with excellent customer service.
Such an easy way to get wine for the holiday! Ordering was super easy, they had every wine we wanted, and an amazing sale! Was just delivered today and the order is spot on. Delivery also came much earlier than we expected which was great. Highly recommend!
Was able to get exactly what we needed (and wanted!) with a quick delivery! We will definitely order again!
The entire order from choice selections to ordering to delivery was first class. Chag Sameach
Amazing! Ordered Friday, received today. 100% happy and soon to be happier when we start drinking it! Best thing to have come out of this Corona mess!! Thank you!
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 1,748 reviews