Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
They did not have the bottles I have ordered and they came up with excuses that they cannot ship to Alabama, even though the address was of a registered wine shop. Even despite that, I have yet to receive the refund.
Order 2 weeks ago and though I did receive a quick response the day of my order, I have not been able to get a hold of anyone in the last 10 days. 800 number is out of service and emails go unanswered.
Really horrendous customer service! I placed an order for 24 bottles of wine and paid in full. Eight days later, having heard nothing, I e-mailed kosherwine.com: “Oh, 2 of the 24 bottles were out of stock, so we didn’t process the order.” Really? I asked them to substitute 2 other bottles, and they sent 12 of the 24 bottles...too late for the event for which it was intended. I don’t know if the remaining 12 bottles will ever arrive.
Still waiting for a refund for 3 weeks. Short sent my order, advertised wine they didnt have, and still have not refunded my money!! If you dont have the product then you need to refund the money. This is not how you do business.
usually I have no problems with deliver. This time I did not receive an email to let me know that my shipment was delayed by a week. No one returned my calls. I finally received an email after calling to let me know shipment was the next day. I wasted an entire week staying home awaiting a delivery that did not show up. Someone should return phone calls. Very disappointed this time.
I still have not received my order, altho i got a tracking # which says my package as not even shipped since a week ago. I’m growing frustrated, as this was my first time ordering from this site and i was excited to have found a site that had the wine i was looking for and looking forward to receiving my order. But...it all has since turned to disappointment.
I ordered wine and it never came I called customer service and they said it was going to be delivered soon and it wasn’t. Had to cancel my order and get a refund it was a very bad experience
They failed to deliver my entire order, leaving me without wine for passover, and then had the nerve to "fine" me for the delivery failure, and not give me a full refund, although I was home all day to receive the order.
I never got my order
I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with your order, please give us a call and we will try our best to figure out what happened and how to assist you. Thank you
Both bottles were shattered upon arrival. No fragile label anywhere, to indicate that the contents could be broken if not handled cautiously. What’s even worse is this was a Mother’s Day gift! I plan on calling tomorrow to express my disappointment.
I am waiting for my order for a long time and they do not send me anything 😡
Hi Ruth, Sorry to hear that the order has not arrived yet, although upon checking the tracking it looks like this was damaged in transit. we can have a replacement sent out for you asap. We will PM with details. All the Best, Kosherwine.com
Hi, This is ridiculous. There should be a way to pick up the shipment from the UPS location. You sent an email suggesting my family to be on lookout Who can spend a day on a “look out”? Last night UPS came to the house at 8pm!!! Then they promptly retrieved. We have a house video security recording. If we miss the shipment today, and there is no pick up option, You can have your wine back and reimburse us for the order. I count on your support. Leonard
Buyer beware. I ordered. I paid. I waited. I emailed requesting shipping info after a week or so. I was provided a tracking number that did not worked with any of the major carriers so I emailed them again. They provided a link to some unknown carrier but the tracking number showed nothing. A month later NO ORDER. So I emailed them and threatened to do a chargeback if they did not deliver my order by that week. I now received an email telling me that their shipper does not deliver to my address. Really?! I sell the n Ebay and if I tried to create a shipping label using a zip code that the carrier does not service l, they will not let me create the label. This company wants me to believe that the carrier accepted the shipment and sat on it for 4 weeks and then realized that then don’t deliver to my zip code? Riiiiiiiight.
We received a bottle with a bad cork. Instead of being a mensch a sending a replacement they would only issue a store credit. Why should I have to pay shipping twice when they sent a bad bottle? All I want is them to replace what I ordered. Do not trust people like that.
Sorry to hear you experienced that issue with your wine? what vintage was the wine? was it over ten years old?
I placed and order on March 15 for Passover. I called on March 21 to find out the status of the order. Gedala answered very rudely and wasn't interested in helping me. I emailed my question and Jared also didn't seem to care. He agreed to send the order out again but by Thurs March 28 Jared could not confirm a tracking number for my order. Told him this not good business and ran out Friday eruv Passover to get wine. I really wished it worked out but I would never try this company again.
I ordered on Mar 22 and the order didn't arrive in time for passover. I cancelled the order and had my money refunded, which is the bare minimum for acceptable service. If you can't deliver wine by passover, don't send out an email blitz suggesting that you can.
I didnt like any of the wines
Extremely delayed shipping. Terrible and rude customer service. If I could give 0 stars, I would. I was supposed to be refunded, but still waiting.
My order was a gift for a friend on Passover and was delivered over a week late. I was very dissappponted.
I ordered a case of wine on Thursday, 8 days before the first Seder, and I live in Northern VA, very close to KosherWine.com's location. I expected to have my wine easily in time for the seder. The next Wednesday, 2 days before the seder, I realized I hadn't gotten word about shipping, and I started to worry. I sat in the parking lot of the kosher supermarket, which is a 40 minute drive from my home, and called to check on the order. I was immediately assured that there was a glitch in the software that handled the tracking emails, and the order had shipped, and I should have the wine by the next day, and the email would go out within the hour. The next day, I called again, as I hadn't gotten an email. "Yes, of course it shipped, you'll have your wine this afternoon." This was the day before the first seder. Friday, Erev Pesach comes... NO WINE. Monday morning, I got an email. Congratulations, your wine has shipped. Yes, I got my seder wine on Tuesday, 4 days after the seder. Not only did you not get my kosher wine to me, but you straight out LIED to me. There is no way that the man who answered the phone TWICE didn't realize that it hadn't shipped. I will NEVER order from this company again.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.63 based on 1,941 reviews