Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
More Photos & Videos
Website advertised 1 day shipping for Passover to New York. I ordered over a week in advance and it took 8 days before I got my delivery. When I emailed to inquire, I was told that holidays have slower shipping times... but the site and all of the email promotions specifically stated that those shipping times were for the holiday! Thankfully the wine came just in time. I’d at least expect to get my shipping fee back... I have not.
Wine was scheduled for delivery Friday and did not arrive until the following Monday, not in time for either Seder.
I ordered two cases of wine for my son's Bar Mitzvah two weeks before the event. After 5 days the order still showed that it was processing. I spoke to Gedalia three days in a row and he told me that it had something to do with a change in the computer program used for inventory. Each time he said he would get right back to me but her never did. The wine finally arrived, 2 days before the event, however due to the snowstorm we almost missed it and I had to drive 15 miles to UPS to pick it up. The entire process created a lot of stress for us because we were not actually sure that we would get the wine in time for our Friday night dinner for our 30 out of town guests. There should have been better communication and follow up.
Shipping took almost 3 weeks and no one ever emailed or called to explain or apologize
Ordered wine on Jan 2, 2018 Today is Jan 11. That’s 9 days. Have not received shipment or e-mail yet. Going to call tomorrow to find out we’re my order is. I understand that my order was placed during the holidays, but please let your customers know by e-mail. This is the first time I am using your wine service. So far you are not doing so good!!!!!!!!!!.
Hi Norman,

Sorry to hear there was a delay, but I checked the tracking number on your order which shows it had been damaged by FedEx in transit. We did immediately send out a new one which should arrive tomorrow before Shabbos. Email us if you need anything else.
I have not received my order as of now! Today is Wed.
Jan. 10 Pls advise if it was delivered and copy of receipt.
Thnk you.
Bernard Kaplan
Hello Bernard,

Sorry to hear of the delay but I do see we shipped this out the day after New Years when the order was placed. The problem is UPS detected an issue with the address given to us. I do see this was eventually delivered yesterday and signed for after the address was corrected. You should have received a UPS tracking number in the shipment email automation. Please let us know if you didn't. Thanks!
great prices.
shipping is a problem..... 2 weeks not picked up yet.
Total screw up with the shipping. Granted, I messed up the shipping address by putting down the wrong state, but you'd think someone (or at least some algorithm) should have noticed when the zip code didn't match. But no, the wine was sent thousands of miles in the wrong direction. Meanwhile, the intended destination was about a 30 minute drive from headquarters. Two and a half weeks later, still no wine delivered. No contact from the company. No repeat business from me.
Posted 2014 Twin Sun Cab on you website. I checked the box that said do not substitute vintage. What did they do....substituted the vintage. I called and spoke with someone, he noted he would get back to me and....I had to call again to find out it was not in stock. Said I could return the bottles.... not with the hassle.
Hi there,

Sorry for the vintage mix up but do know it was a mistake in our process and not an intentional switch, as we always notify the buyer if the vintage changes during the order process. This particular one you ordered was phased out of the 2014 shortly after we received a new supply of 2015 from the winery. Again, apologies for the mistake.
Bottles arrived covered with films of dust.
We have made several calls to Apex Judaica with questions but have not received a return phone call. Please call Ann-Sheryl White of Judaica Gallery at 732-718-6959. Thank you.
Wine has not arrived yet.
Dear Kosher Wine team!
Could you , please, return the previous packaging of bottles. This new box is very inconvenient. It came completely torn and dirty inside. This is a miracle that bottles are not broken. The selection of wine was good, however.
HAPPY CHANUKAH !!
The UPS driver brought our wine and asked me to check the box because the tape had been broken. The packing material inside had holes in it and a bottle of wine was missing. He made a note of that before I signed for the wine. We wrote you and told you last Friday when it happened. Got a message yesterday asking for a picture of the box the wine was in. We did not keep the large box in our house through Shabbat. We have heard nothing else about replacing the bottle of wine. Very disappointed after many years of ordering wine from you.
Took almost 3 weeks to receive order. Then when it actually Came on Succos and couldn't E sign they took wine back with them!! Please get a new shipping service asap!
still waiting on the wine. UPS said the box was damaged, and have not received the new notification of shipment
I never received the wine. They tried to deliver it so they should have left it at the door. Now I have to travel to 43rd carry the box into a cab ? I this is really annoying. I can't carry a box with 10 bottles of wine.
Thought I was getting a great deal on Galil wine. Splitting a case with a friend, you can imagine the shock when I opened the case and saw the bottles were half size (375ml). It had not occurred to me that such a thing existed. Wanted to have bottles to bring to parties and give to friends, but I'd be embarrassed to bring these.
Hi Jerry,
First, thank you for taking time to give us some feedback. Sorry to hear of the disappointment, but we do sell the mini bottles to provide for variety in selection. Our website does state on the product page that the wine in question is a mini 375 ml mini. I understand how that can be overlooked, however, and I will happy to personally assist you with any order in the future. I also wouldn't feel bad with these, they have many pros, such as not having to open a whole bottle that may not be all consumed at once.
Best,
Jared
PROBLEM:
Every time I order my wine, it takes a long time for it to deliver successfully. The reason is because no one is home when the delivery driver attempts to deliver the wine to my home. Everyone works during the day. Logistically, it doesn't make sense, it's a waste of time and resources on both the delivery carrier and KosherWine (the sender) when I already know no one will home to sign for the package.

SOLUTION:
There a couple ways to resolve this bad experience.
1) You can work with your delivery service to try and come up with a way to work with the recipients schedule so maybe the recipient can request packages to be delivered in a certain timeframe when they know they will be home to sign for the package. There is an option to change the delivery location so it can be delivered to your office, but that's not an option for everyone (for example, I live 20+ miles away from my home and to carry a box of wine from work to home is not feasible)
2) I am already working on a technology service that can potentially solve this solution for KosherWine, delivery carriers (UPS, FedEx, etc), and many other companies. In this case, our patented technology will apply by easily and securely verifying the recipients age to ensure they're of age to receive the package of wine, even when they're not home to sign for it! It's sort of like showing them (the recipient) and signing with their photo ID but just without them being there. There's more to this technology and I'd be happy to set up a time to chat with the appropriate department to see if this can be a solution that can be provided by KosherWine in the future as an option for customers.

Hope this feedback helps.
You shipped my order to the wrong address.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 1,742 reviews