Kosherwine.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

About Kosherwine.com: Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Great service and price - can’t believe how quickly order arrived!"
Thank you for your order and review. Enjoy the wines!
"These two bottles of wine were a gift. We were notified a couple of times to let us know they were on the way and when to expect them. Having a window of time to expect them would have been helpful rather than having to wait all day (they arrived about 4:45 p.m., and the bottles were quite warm, as they were in transit all day, from 8:30 a.m. on). They were securely packaged, and they look like excellent varietals."
Thanks for your order and your honest feedback. We definitely understand the frustration of not having an exact delivery time. Unfortunately, it differs depending on each driver's schedule that day, so that's why we don't have exact delivery times. Some customers elect to pick up the wines from their local UPS store, so that's an option for future orders. Enjoy the wines!
"delivered on time and the wine is excellent!"
Awesome, glad to hear! Thank you for your order and support!
"The wine is delivered via UPS. To put it bluntly, UPS sucks. For two straight days they kept changing the delivery time and failed to meet any of them. Remember, you have to sign for the wine. I had to go chase the truck down which I found easily, thanks to the UPS app that tracks your delivery truck. Having to wait all day at home like a prisoner is not fun. And the UPS main office if you want to pick it up yourself is more than 10 miles away from here. Kosherwine should pay to have a more selective delivery option from UPS. In total it took 6 days to get the wine, could have been more if I let UPS come to me instead of chasing them."
Hello Mark,

Thanks for your review and we apologize about your frustrating experience.

Due to the alcohol, someone needs to be home with an ID to sign for any wine packages. Many customers opt to have the packages delivered to their work offices or have it kept at their local UPS store for pickup. We understand the logistics can be difficult for some customers, though unfortunately this is beyond our control.

We're happy you have received your wine, and hopefully you'll have a smoother delivery in the future!
"This is my first home delivery of wine. It arrived when scheduled in good condition and well packaged no breakage looking forward to enjoying a cold glass"
Thanks for your review! We're so happy to hear that all went well with your order. Cheers!
"Incredible prices, fast delivery with no additional charge and great customer service. Great communication on when the delivery is due to arrive."
Thanks for your order and the wonderful review, Michelle! We work hard to ensure that the delivery process is as smooth as possible for our customers, so we're happy to hear that all went well. Enjoy the wines!
"Psagot Prat is really my favorite port wine. Thanks for making it available to me."
You have great wine taste! Glad you're enjoying the wonderful Psagot Prat!
"Thanks you"
Thanks for your order, Elsybeth. Enjoy the wine!
"Kosherwine is wonderful! Love every bottle we have ever ordered, always comes well packaged and we get an email confirming the shipment and arrival. I have recommended them to many friends already - the easiest way to buy the best wines!!๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Thank you and cheers!"
Thanks for your order and the wonderful review. We work hard to ensure the delivery process is as smooth as possible for our customers, so we really appreciate the feedback. Cheers!
"Thank you for such prompt UPS delivery and helpful customer service. This is my second shipment and I couldn't be more pleased with the wines I've received."
Thanks for your review, Nancy! We're happy that all went well with your orders.
"Excellent packaging, fast shipping, great tracking updates, perfect service, and great wine selection. I even asked for wine recommendations according to my taste and every one was terrific. A+ all around. Jerry"
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Jerry. We're so glad to hear you took advantage of our wine recommendation service and that you enjoyed the wines! Looking forward to serving you again in the future.
"kosherwine is among the most customer-centric sellers you will ever deal with. The products are top quality but the service is exceptional. They communicated with me throughout the delivery process and the love and care in the packaging process was amazing. Each bottle in the box was carefully encased in honeycombed packing that bulletproofed each bottle from top to bottom and side to side. Each of my 12 bottles were perfectly delivered. I highly recommend this company."
Thanks for your order and the great review, Ken. A "customer centric seller" - that is exactly what our goal is, and we're happy to have exceeded your expectations. Enjoy the wines!
"My wine was delivered in great condition. None of the bottles were broken and the packaging was awesome!! Looking forward to having a good glass of wine ๐Ÿท!!!"
Thanks for your order and review, Lizz. Glad to hear that everything arrived safely. Enjoy the wines!
"The packaging and wine quality exceeded my expectations! I will recommend Kosherwine to my friends and family! Thank you again for excellent service and an amazing product!"
Awesome! Thanks for your order and review, glad we exceeded all expectations!
"Got what I ordered the exact day I was told and the price was excellent. will do it again"
Awesome, thanks for your order, Lior! Glad to hear that all went well.
"Fell in love with Gilgal Syrah at my sisters house on a Sunday, case delivered by Tues. Wonderful wine, great customer service, and incredibly fast delivery."
Great choice with the Gilgal Syrah! So glad to hear you had a great order experience. Enjoy!
"Great Selection, Great price"
Thank you Duane, glad to hear!
"Next day delivery. Reasonably priced selections available."
Thanks for your order and review. Have a nice day!
"We love kosherwine.com It’s an easy and fun way to buy Israeli wine and support Israel and the delivery times and customer service support is fantastic. I almost forgot to mention the great prices."
Thanks for the great feedback, Daniel! Glad to hear you're enjoying our selection of Israeli wines.
"No problem with the wine Company very good about updates on shipment. UPS a nightmare Drlibrred 3 times to wrong address. Then after phone call to uPS promised to redeliver betwee 2and 6. Neverr came and after 3 more calls guaranteed delivery b8 that evening. Recalled and had to make arrangements to pick it up at their center 21 miles away. Wine is here and I shall enjoy iy"
Thank you for the review and we apologize about the frustration with the third party delivery service. That said, we're glad you finally got the shipment and are confident you'll enjoy the wines!
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,291 reviews