Kosherwine.com Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Excellent customer service,! delivery on time 100%, ! variety of wines of your own choice, perfect for everyone, thank you!
Thank you for your order! We're glad we could exceed your expectations. Have a nice day!
One of the two cases I had ordered arrived damaged. It looked like the bottom of the box had been in a flood. The cardboard had partially disintegrated and the box had tape all around it. When we opened the box we discovered one of the lids on a bottle came apart and was the cause of the damaged cardboard. The bottle was completely empty. This is the first time we have experienced damage. Please send us a new bottle.
Hello Arthur, thanks for your order and we're sorry to hear about the issue. Unfortunately, sometimes wines get damaged in transit, but we'll always refund or reship if that happens! We've already sent out the replacement bottle for you. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team with any additional questions: customerservice@kosherwine.com.
What a great experience buying from kosherwine.com. I was so happy to be able to get passion fruit wine here in America. I had it in the Holy Land and really loved it. This company really cares about customer service. Everything was perfect. What a well oiled machine this company is. Start to finish. Professional, attention to detail, very fast execution. I will definitely be ordering from them again.
Wow, thanks for your order and excellent feedback, Danielle! So glad you were able to order the popular Morad Passion Fruit wine. You are correct - customer service is a top priority, and we're gratified that it came across. Have a great day.
I have ordered twice from Kosherwine.com. Each time the experience has been excellent. The website for ordering is easy. Notifications are given about shipping and even delivery which is especially helpful if the package is not coming to me (as with this second order). I will certainly be back and highly recommend. Thank you.
Thank you for your orders, Michele! We're so happy to hear that everything went well and that you appreciate the order notifications we've set up. All the best!
My husband and I have two different favorite wines, neither of which is available where we live (waaaay oot). We order both wines here and although we can't get next-day delivery we have been very happy with the speed of delivery and the careful packaging; we haven't lost a bottle in transit yet. We have never needed to return anything so I can't speak to that, but we always get what we ordered promptly and intact.
Thanks for your order and review! We are so glad you had a great customer experience. This is one of the reasons why we do what we do: enabling people all over the country to order their favorite wines with ease.
I am always pleased with doing business with Kosherwine, because they are attentive to my needs, and the wine is always on time. Kosherwine is my preferred vendor when ordering Israeli wines, and you just can’t beat the prices or selections. Thanks Kosherwine!
Wow, thank you for the excellent review, Brian! We are so glad to have exceeded your expectations, and we hope to continue to do so.
All around awesome experience... pricing was terrific...communication was top notch. Order was exactly as promised and on time and the wine is lovely. Thank you so much. I will be back!!
Thanks for your order, Pam. We're so glad to hear that everything went smoothly! Enjoy the wines!
Tks for yr services and excellent wines. Did receive my order yesterday. Everything was fine. Thank you and Shabath Sgalom Elie Avrahami
Thank you for your recent order, Elie. We're delighted to hear that everything went smoothly. Shabbat Shalom!
Great selection, good prices, very fast delivery, fantastic customer service.
Thanks for your order and review! We appreciate your support.
When you live in an area where it is difficult to find kosher wine it is a joy to order wine from Kosher wine. It takes minutes to place an order and it arrives quickly.
Awesome! This is one of the reasons why we do what we do. Thanks for your order and feedback.
no shipping costs when purchasing multiples of 12 and delivery within a day. It is so convenient to have kosher wine available in such short notice. Great service too. When the last order was botched regarding one bottle of wine they gave me great customer service and refunded me.
Thanks, Michelle, for your orders and kind review. We're happy everything worked out!
Excellent job!!
Thank you! We appreciate your support.
Great service and price - can’t believe how quickly order arrived!
Thank you for your order and review. Enjoy the wines!
These two bottles of wine were a gift. We were notified a couple of times to let us know they were on the way and when to expect them. Having a window of time to expect them would have been helpful rather than having to wait all day (they arrived about 4:45 p.m., and the bottles were quite warm, as they were in transit all day, from 8:30 a.m. on). They were securely packaged, and they look like excellent varietals.
Thanks for your order and your honest feedback. We definitely understand the frustration of not having an exact delivery time. Unfortunately, it differs depending on each driver's schedule that day, so that's why we don't have exact delivery times. Some customers elect to pick up the wines from their local UPS store, so that's an option for future orders. Enjoy the wines!
delivered on time and the wine is excellent!
Awesome, glad to hear! Thank you for your order and support!
The wine is delivered via UPS. To put it bluntly, UPS sucks. For two straight days they kept changing the delivery time and failed to meet any of them. Remember, you have to sign for the wine. I had to go chase the truck down which I found easily, thanks to the UPS app that tracks your delivery truck. Having to wait all day at home like a prisoner is not fun. And the UPS main office if you want to pick it up yourself is more than 10 miles away from here. Kosherwine should pay to have a more selective delivery option from UPS. In total it took 6 days to get the wine, could have been more if I let UPS come to me instead of chasing them.
Hello Mark,

Thanks for your review and we apologize about your frustrating experience.

Due to the alcohol, someone needs to be home with an ID to sign for any wine packages. Many customers opt to have the packages delivered to their work offices or have it kept at their local UPS store for pickup. We understand the logistics can be difficult for some customers, though unfortunately this is beyond our control.

We're happy you have received your wine, and hopefully you'll have a smoother delivery in the future!
This is my first home delivery of wine. It arrived when scheduled in good condition and well packaged no breakage looking forward to enjoying a cold glass
Thanks for your review! We're so happy to hear that all went well with your order. Cheers!
Incredible prices, fast delivery with no additional charge and great customer service. Great communication on when the delivery is due to arrive.
Thanks for your order and the wonderful review, Michelle! We work hard to ensure that the delivery process is as smooth as possible for our customers, so we're happy to hear that all went well. Enjoy the wines!
Psagot Prat is really my favorite port wine. Thanks for making it available to me.
You have great wine taste! Glad you're enjoying the wonderful Psagot Prat!
Thanks you
Thanks for your order, Elsybeth. Enjoy the wine!
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,303 reviews