Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
Got it on time, amazing costumers service, my Favourite place to get it and the wine is so good
The order was taken with efficiency on the phone. shipped right out and delivered next day. thank you. so happy for the wine. package was in tact and hooray for the great wine. Nice to receive a confirmation saying Mazol Tov your order has been delivered. thank you and I will order again.
Easy to order, on-time arrival, accurate contents. Superb.
Satisfied first time customer. Wine was safely packaged, timely delivery, good prices, appreciate my option to mix a case and get free shipping
...Awesome wine delivery, and the notification keeping me abreast step by step when my order has been prepare for delivering.
Delivery process is awful. Kosher wine/UPS expects you to leave work and stay at home. No schedule for delivery time window (requires signature). 3 attempts with a short-ringing phone from a blocked phone number (one on Shabbat).
Great service, order came fast!
My first time ordering, and customer service were friendly and very helpful. My order was deliver on time!!
Right on time. 😊
Just in my Goldilocks zone. Not too sweet, not too tart. Really glad I reordered Rashi Claret
our family and our community use kosherwine.conm for virtually all our wine needs . . . prices are competitive, but the efficient and gracious customer service and free delivery on cases puts this company in a class of its own . . . bravo!!
The delivery was right on time as always. Thanks
B”H First time ordering! This happened after months of staring at the shopping cart combined with high value Meshuval items and a good variety of non-Meshuval in this order; we can’t wait to try the Recanati Marawi!!! The delivery was wicked fast: 24 hours after ordering! We just took delivery of 3 three cases at our home in New Hampshire’s North Country. We are looking forward to providing feedback for each wine! Also, thanks for taking my timid phone call with great ease after placing my order!
Binyamina Yogev Cabernet/Shiraz blend... We LOVE this wine by the case! We have been so happy with all of our purchases from Kosherwine.com! Great prices and fast shipping!
Excellent service, fast shipping, great packaging.
Quick delivery on hard to find Kosher wine.
Orde came as promised
Site was difficult again. Didn't check quantity of the order. Thought I was buying a dozen at half price. Delivery excellent
In the previous years I've used KW, to send a gift box of wine to close friends and myself. Mainly because the prices are good and shipping is free. This year though there was a problem with the delivery and still KW was able to provide good customer service and made me feel that I shouldn't worry. They actually made up for it, and the best part is that I didn't even have to ask them.... thanks KW. I'll see you next time. I'm going to give KW a rating of four due to the inconveniences or facts. But I really would have liked to have given five stars 🌟
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.63 based on 1,929 reviews