Kosherwine.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy

Live Chat
"I still have not received my order, altho i got a tracking # which says my package as not even shipped since a week ago. I’m growing frustrated, as this was my first time ordering from this site and i was excited to have found a site that had the wine i was looking for and looking forward to receiving my order. But...it all has since turned to disappointment."
"Very easy to order online. I receive my wine in perfect condition and in a timely manner."
"My first experience with you all was great. My second experience was not so great. My second time ordering from you all, I get an email stating that the order was delayed. I understand things happen. But it has been almost a week since I made my order plus I got the three day shipping. I was offered to have the shipping and handling credited back to my account. I responded in an email for that to happen and it still has not happened yet. I would love to get my wine as soon as possible. If not then I need all of my money back. Thank you!"
"I ordered wine and it never came I called customer service and they said it was going to be delivered soon and it wasn’t. Had to cancel my order and get a refund it was a very bad experience"
"The service was excellent, they answered all my questions and fulfilled my order promptly for many cases of wine for my wedding. They even reached out to delay my shipment (since I had flexibility in timing) to avoid having the wine sit in a hot warehouse over the weekend, and instead shipped it on a day where it wouldn't be at risk from damage due to weather. Would absolutely use them again!"
"delivery was prompt. wiped my wine bottles off and commenced to chilling and drinking."
"The prices and delivery were fine. I do want to say, however, that I will not be buying any Barkan wines until they change their policy on the employment of Ethiopian Jews, or get rid of the haredi hechsher that requires the racist policy. I encourage kosherwine.com to stop offering Barkan wines until this issue is resolved."
"Amazingly prompt delivery!"
"excellent service"
"I have to call more than 6 times and nobody is answering the phone. I left a message and it takes 2 days to return the call. I called yesterday 6/25/17 and my call went to Washington office and I left a message with a lady to have somebody from New York where I have an account to call me . Nobody has called me up till now. Your customer service is dwindling."
"I like the wine available at Kosher and the prices are very good. My issue is with who you use as the carrier (UPS). The first time the wine was sent it was damaged and then I had some confusing tracking reports when I logged onto UPS. I realize shipping using UPS is sometimes free but I would rather get my wine in a timely manner (FedEx maybe) than have to try and figure out when I need to be home because UPS screwed up. I do enjoy Kosherwine products."
"You have the best wine and delivery is great. I have several friends that love your company now and thank me for turning them on to Kosherwine.com."
"DELIVERED PROMPTLY PERFECTLY"
"Good prices and fast shipping. I mean really fast. I got my case order in two days. No problems at all and an easy to use web site."
"They failed to deliver my entire order, leaving me without wine for passover, and then had the nerve to "fine" me for the delivery failure, and not give me a full refund, although I was home all day to receive the order."
"Thoughtful service. Good values."
"quick delivery of what I ordered - at a good price."
"The service was prompt and courteous. The price is very reasonable."
"Service is very prompt and an excellent selection of wines at various pricing levels."
"It is so convenient for us living out of town."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.55 based on 1,211 reviews