Kosherwine.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Kosherwine.com?

"Excellent selection and good service"
Lillian Williams
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. Large selection of hard to find wine. Great prices"
"best kosher wine site around. free shipping on cases. keep up the good work."
"Great service and price. Shipment arrived intact and on time. I love the selection of wines kosherwine.com has that can't be found anywhere else. I highly recommend the Festa D'Estate Moscato! Drink up."
Carmel Festa
Verified Buyer
"Very good. Quick delivery, but I was unable to attach a gift note to the delivery."
"Simple to use."
"KOSHER TODAH RABAH!"
Sammy Maryles
Verified Buyer
"Bottles arrived covered with films of dust."
"Fast delivery. Great value. Large selection Thank you"
Rachel Horwitz
Verified Buyer
"Great prices, great choices. Delivered the next day!"
Alison Cahlin
Verified Buyer
"Wine was packed well and shipped quickly:):)"
"Great products plus fast delivery equals a very happy customer! Thanks for getting my wine to me so quickly. I could take it to my holiday party!!!"
LINDSAY HALPER
Verified Buyer
"Kosherwine.com is a user-friendly web site with a very large range of Kosher wines. All varieties are available and the prices are among the most reasonable around. Free shipping on every case makes this on-line purchase simple and cost effective. I use Kosherwine.com for all our wine purchases. Living in Providence RI, the availability of Kosher wines is very limited. We are now able to buy every type of wine we want with a minimum of effort!"
Sharon Gobioff
Verified Buyer
"According to everyone who had the red wines, they were delicious. The Chardonnay also disappeared. Thanks, Jared! We'll do it again in a year or two. Sharon"
Denis Eberle
Verified Buyer
"My wife loved the moscato wine she tasted in Florida and it is not available here in Canada. I imported a case of this wine into Canada. It was shipped quickly to a border entry point close to my home. Thanks Kosherwine.com."
"Super customer service by Gedalia......great recommendations! Delivery as expected for Texas! Will be back....a lot! :>)"
Meyer Rabinovitz
Verified Buyer
"Send more sales for large cuantity buys. Like 12 boxes minimum"
Maureen Lipton
Verified Buyer
"Hi The purchase was a gift, but I was extremely pleased that the package was shipped fast. Your protection of the wine was great. Very happy with all your work. Thank you, Maureen"
"I ordered on line which I found easy. The shipment arrived two days after order."
"Fantastic team, fair prices, highly recommended place!"
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 926 reviews