Kosherwine.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

How would you rate Kosherwine.com ?

(optional)

Kelly Stomber
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time, and in great condition. Well-wrapped, product intact."
Sheila Jagt
Verified Buyer
"Love the wine! Love the land it came from!!"
"good, selection,great price, fast free shipping"
"Wine was delivered as promised"
"You have a fantastic selection, great prices and FABULOUS service! thanks"
Calvin Goldscheider
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and dependable delivery, great selection of wines and diversity of choice and prices. Most important the wine was tasty and shared with others."
Valerie Levy
Verified Buyer
"I have been a customer of Kosherwine.com for at least 8 years and I have never been disappointed with the quality of customer service or their products. Just this past order, when delivery was delayed because the UPS truck broke down the rep was on top of it before I even knew there was a problem and took care of rescheduling the delivery so it would not be delivered on Shabbos. They have an amazing selection of wonderful wines to choose from and you can't beat the free shipping offer. Valerie Levy"
"The wine bottles were packed properly and the wine itself is excellent"
Junko Salmon
Verified Buyer
"The wines came so fast even if it was free shipping. It was fun to pick 12 to fill a case! The first bottle I opened was Chianti red. It's good! Toda!"
"The quality of the wines we received were exceptionally good (especially the Barkan Cabernet Sauvignon). I made a mistake or was somehow confused about the size of the bottles we were to receive. I would caution consumers to be alert to this issue."
"I've ordered twice from kosherwine.com and both times been very pleased. The wine prices are great and the shipping is reasonable. Deliveries have been fast with no problems. Highly recommend!"
SCOTT SCHAMENS
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and the wine was excellent"
"Above average experience. Maybe I was lucky for my first order but my favorite wines were on sale. Prices were same or better than local wine store. I would have ordered more but had to order in full cases to qualify for free shipping. Received it the next day. The bottles were packed well. Thank you Kosherwine.com."
David DeVincentis
Verified Buyer
"Deliveries are quick and accurate, securely packed and the selection is outstanding."
Ronald Katz
Verified Buyer
"Personalized advice on which wines to choose based on knowledge of what I like."
Mark Drucker
Verified Buyer
"Great assortment of kosher wines; many times more than an local shop. Prices are exceptional."
"Good selection and price"
Norman Poltenson
Verified Buyer
"The selection of wines is broad, the delivery is fast, and I can talk with "live" people to fix a problem."
DIXIE PRING
Verified Buyer
"they were prompt in filling our order and getting it shipped we appreciate it"
"Ordering is easy and delivery is quick. I have ordered from Kosherwine.com three times. I am always pleased with my order."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,158 reviews