Kosherwine.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Kosherwine.com?

Avital Schwartz
Verified Buyer
"Kosherwine.com keeps things simple. Cases ship free, you can sort into your price range, and the options are plentiful. I keep coming back."
Ann-Sheryl White
Verified Buyer
"We have made several calls to Apex Judaica with questions but have not received a return phone call. Please call Ann-Sheryl White of Judaica Gallery at 732-718-6959. Thank you."
Patricia Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Love the wine. Purchased a case to share with family and friends. Do plan to continue to savor your wines"
Dalia Logan
Verified Buyer
"The delivery is always fast and never arrives during Shabbot always before it is needed. HalleluYah!!!!"
Yosef Seigel
Verified Buyer
"Great selection, great prices, great service!"
Kimberly Turner
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful wine! Price is great, shipping so quick! Thank you!"
"Great service"
Joyce Collins
Verified Buyer
"I had bought it as a gift for our children (older children), the really enjoyed the taste of both wines. For their holidays."
Robert Hooks
Verified Buyer
"Wine has not arrived yet."
Brigitte Mooney
"Absolutely wonderful."
Pegge McGuire
Verified Buyer
"My wine collection arrived in perfect condition and it was a great selection."
Charles Fleming
Verified Buyer
"We were very impressed with your service and with the high quality of your wine. The Cabernet Dry Red Shomron exceeded our expections. It was an outstanding value for the quality and price. The wine was dry and very little if any taste of sugar. The wine had excellent clarity and an 'Oakey' taste. It had nice bouquet and it was smooth and dry. This was our first experience of ordering wine 'on line' and were at first a little apprehensive about having it shipped via UPS or FedX or other carrier. We were very impressed with your protection of the wine to handle the rigors of shipping. All bottles were received without a problem and 'intact'. We will start ordering 'on-line' in the future since we know the care you take in packing and shipping. Also, our initial perception was that the 'freight charges would exceed the cost of the wine'. With you free shipping offer that eliminated the 'guess work' out of figuring out the total cost per bottle of having it shipped vs purchasing wine at our local Sam's Club and Costco. The 'price point' of your wine matched the quality and the price we have been paying for an equivalent wine locally. Knowing the shipping charge helped with our decision to go with KosherWine. Please keep us on your email distribution list to receive future 'mailers' and offers. We will purchase from you in the future as long as we know the shipping charge so we can add that into the 'total cost' per bottle. We have recommended you to our friends. If you do get the change please email us a promotional 'flyer or brochure' so that we may email this to our friends. Thank you, Susan and Cliff Fleming 205-979-3098 (ccfleming@earthlink.net). Sam's Club and Costco."
Gail Schell
Verified Buyer
"I had cancelled that order when I could not track it and replaced with another. Do not send that order. I will not accept. This order I received the wrong wine. Bartenura malvasis is what I ordered. I received bartenura malvasis di casorzo. What should I do? Please respond in a timely manner."
"Easy to navigate, good variety of product and easy to work with."
Gary Estepp
Verified Buyer
"Great wine at great prices, what else do you want. Thanks for the bottle pour plug!"
"Dear Kosher Wine team! Could you , please, return the previous packaging of bottles. This new box is very inconvenient. It came completely torn and dirty inside. This is a miracle that bottles are not broken. The selection of wine was good, however. HAPPY CHANUKAH !!"
Anita Mazin
Verified Buyer
"We love some of the wines we discovered in Israel and we are enjoying them again here at home. We were very happy with kosher wine.com. They were easy to work with and delivered as promised"
Robert Stark
Verified Buyer
"Good selection, my wife and I really enjoy Israeli wine and we can’t bring enough back in my suitcase. So kosher wines makes it easier!"
Marilyn Rosenberger
Verified Buyer
"My husband and I truly enjoyed the selection of wines in your special sale last week. We are looking forward to your next sale!"
Michael Morgenstern
Verified Buyer
"what was promised was delivered"
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 926 reviews