Kosherwine.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

How would you rate Kosherwine.com ?

(optional)

Ruth Ramirez
Verified Buyer
"I am waiting for my order for a long time and they do not send me anything 😡"
Hi Ruth,

Sorry to hear that the order has not arrived yet, although upon checking the tracking it looks like this was damaged in transit. we can have a replacement sent out for you asap. We will PM with details.

All the Best,
Kosherwine.com
"The wine we ordered is delicious and it arrived quickly."
"Everything arrived as ordered and without any damage. The packaging was excellent. I've only tried one of the 13 different wines I'd ordered, but it is very good. Thank you for your great customer service!"
Ivan Rothman
Verified Buyer
"You need to be proactive in avoiding delivery on Shabbat. You currently are not, and you currently refuse to do anything of the sort, and you don't even make information that you know about on this issue available on line in order to help inform your customers. I find your recalcitrance in this amazing."
Joseph Olsen
Verified Buyer
"Good quality at good prices. Service was excellent. Wide variety to choose from."
"good selection good filters in search results well packed generally decent prices fast shipping. Came back to reorder would have been better if most of my preferred wines from last order were in stock only one was available for repurchase and the others seemed to get more expensive so I only had one choice of wine to reorder this time."
Pearl Harrington
Verified Buyer
"As always Kosherwine shipped my order quickly. I was very satisfied"
Leonard Livschitz
Verified Buyer
"Hi, This is ridiculous. There should be a way to pick up the shipment from the UPS location. You sent an email suggesting my family to be on lookout Who can spend a day on a “look out”? Last night UPS came to the house at 8pm!!! Then they promptly retrieved. We have a house video security recording. If we miss the shipment today, and there is no pick up option, You can have your wine back and reimburse us for the order. I count on your support. Leonard"
Niko Asher Pelley
Verified Buyer
"Love the selection and the speed at which the wine gets shipped/delivered. We live in an area where getting good quality Kosher wine for Shabbas is rather difficult, so having found kosherwine.com has made that easier. I plan on buying regularly."
Andy Kramer
Verified Buyer
"The wine selection is fabulous and the timely shipping is the icing on the cake. The reasonable prices and free shipping on a case makes the value even better!"
Salomon Parnes
Verified Buyer
"I got one broken bottle, and all the other bottles were wet... besides that I was very happy."
Mark Wooler
"Very Good Thanks"
"The ordered wine arrived safely and in a timely manner. When I asked a question, it was answered quickly via email. Thanks!"
David Schwartz
Verified Buyer
"I got a chance to explore some new wines at a very reasonable price. Some will be re-ordered as regulars for my table. Wines arrived on time."
Cookey Currier
Verified Buyer
"BOUGHT 1 CASE CALLED BAKERS DOZEN ONLY GOT 12 YOU TOLD ME THAT I WOULD GET 13 DIDN'T HAPPENED."
Armando Rocha
Verified Buyer
"The promt and attentive service I have received each and every time has been excellent either by phone, chat or email, thanks to all your staff."
"Jared Fusia provided excellent customer service."
"great wine, great prices, quick delivery! thanks..."
"I highly recommend Kosher Wine. They sent me multiple email updates on my order so that there was no mistake on when it would arrive and when I needed to be home. Three beautiful bottles! Can’t wait to try them."
Sheldon Goldman
Verified Buyer
"The wine was ordered on a Sunday and was delivered to my home on Tuesday. All items were delivered as ordered. I am very pleased. Thank you. Sheldon Goldman"
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,158 reviews