Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 21st May 2020
Jeffrey Meadows
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
More Photos & Videos
Ordering to delivery. I was notified about any changes! Great service! Thank you!
2day delivery, every bottle safely delivered, good price and GREAT wine!
The wine came alright but the box was so
Flimsy .nothiNg broke thank goodness but really bad packaging. ! You really need to send these good bottles or any bottles In Much better containers
I'm so sorry you got such a damaged package! I'm glad the wine was safe, but this isn't the customer experience standard we hold ourselves to. Although it's unusual to get a shipment like this, if you could give me your order number, I'll be sure to address this with the shipment carrier.

Thanks so much!
The Kosherwine.com Team
This is an addendum to my previous review, where I forgot to mention how reasonable the prices are! They are comparable and often lower than retail store prices, and their sales are phenomenal! So glad I opened an account with kosherwines.com! Highly recommend this company.
I had occasion to contact KosherWines to ask about an uncertain order. They replied (by email) promptly and clarified my situation. My wine order arrived today, delivered to my door by a [masked] deliveryman, which I was very pleased to see (the wine, AND the masked delivery guy!). And shipping is FREE, which I love. At my age I can't go to the store (COVID-19 notwithstanding) and schlepp heavy bottles of wine home. Why would I shop for wine any other way?!
I have been ordering from Kosherwine.com for several years. Deciding what wines to order is always a challenge (and fun), since there is such a large selection. Ordering is easy and delivered as promised.
I am impressed with smooth shopping experience and timing of your shipping and delivery! No delays even in this turbulent Covid19 time.
Clearly communicating delivery status and tracking
First time I've purchased from your site, but I was extremely pleased. This was one of very few places I could find the wine we purchased, it came in five days, and the shipping was free with the case purchase. Thank you!
I am one happy Gentile! Kosherwine.com has a wide selection, excellent customer service and timely delivery. Giving wine from the Holy Land makes an excellent gift.
I love buying wine on your site. Great service and the variety of choices is excellent--all price points are covered. Thank you for your great service and quick delivery!
almost everything we wanted was available. Not clear about 'out of stock'. FedEx seems to have sat on the order once it reached our city.

Review might be better once we hear about the out of stocks
I live off the grid and the nearest grocery store is 1 hour 30 min away. Kosherwine.com delivered my 3 bottles promptly. Had an expecting date of delivery for May 1st; it came today, April 29th!
Great prices and quick delivery! I was a mess when I couldn’t find my favorite bottle of wine during the pandemic. You have saved this newly HomeSchooling Moms life 😜Thank you for making it so easy to replenish my supply
Fabulous service! Great price... quick delivery... great service!
First time order, arrived on schedule, beautifully packaged so no broken bottles, can't wait to open one for Shabbos.
This wine will help us get through the pandemic. Thank you for making it so easy to replenish our supply.
Great service, very reliable.
This was my first time ordering. Everything went well from the advice on the phone to a timely delivery way over here, far away in the sticks. Thank you!
I order Adir Plot Ninty -Eight blush and lucky kosher wines carries it . Found it in Israel’s when we went to Adir winery it was delicious 6 years ago as it is today . I will buy a case the next time Kosher Wines gets it in that’s how much my family loves it . Thank you kosher wine for carry this delicious wine
Randy Caplan