Kosherwine.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com

2028080462

customerservice@kosherwine.com

2414 Douglas Street Ne #108

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy

Live Chat
"When I spoke with orders, they affirmed my order and let me modify the order, still getting it out the same day. Very helpful and knowledgeable."
"Great selection, great price, Right to your door."
"Wonderful Wonderful service ..."
"Prices good and delivery was on time"
"Love the variety. Glad to see you are selling in Alabama again!"
"please tell me where the yarden reds are as well as gamla reserve cab?"
"Great Pricing and even better service... they really took care of me and my order to make sure I had it when i needed it! ty Eddie"
"Order was handled great. I did not get the promised email receipt however."
"I ordered wine and it came, just like it's supposed to."
"Excellent selection with god descriptions of the wines. Very pleased with the whole selection/website/ delivery process. I will continue to use Kosherwines.com."
"The only place to buy Kosher wine on Line."
"Excellent customer service, quick delivery and great selection! I enjoy buying all of my wine on your website. Thank you!"
"Quick response. Quick delivery. Polite response for providing credit for coupon/discount which did not appear on bill."
"I never got my order"
I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with your order, please give us a call and we will try our best to figure out what happened and how to assist you. Thank you
"FABULOUS! I LOVE this wine! I will order again often!!!"
"Great selection and pricing. Very easy ordering and fast delivery. It’s always a pain to deal with adult signature required but the option to have it dropped off by Walgreens down the street and pickup anytime is a good one."
"My order was packed very nicly and came on time, 10 point Kosherwine.com Sincerely Shmuel."
"The wine arrived on time in just a few days. I didn't have to wait all day to sign for it. It's a nice sauvignon blanc for summer. Perfect with fish or chicken."
"Love kosherwine.com! Easy, fast and reliable, with great products that we otherwise could not get where we live."
"Both bottles were shattered upon arrival. No fragile label anywhere, to indicate that the contents could be broken if not handled cautiously. What’s even worse is this was a Mother’s Day gift! I plan on calling tomorrow to express my disappointment."
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.55 based on 1,211 reviews