Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 7th March 2017
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
Very poor service and overcharge for the wine
Hi Michael, thanks so much for reaching out about your experience. I'm so sorry you didn't get the standard of service that we try to hold ourselves to. Is there anything that we can do to make things better?
I’ve purchased the pomegranate wine from a brick and mortar store and it was sweet and delicious. This wine was horrible. The Dalton Moscato was still good. I had to contact customer service to get a tracking number. One was not provided on its own. I needed to be home to sign so I needed that information. I will probably not order the pomegranate wine from them again. I’m scared to try the second bottle of it. $40 wasted.
Wow, I'm so glad you reached out! Please call us with your order number and we can either refund your card or get you some store credit. It's very rare that our customers get bad bottles, but we definitely want to make it right!

1-866-567-4370
I've been hooked on Mt. Tabor Cab but this last order I mixed a few others in. Can't wait to try them. I'm sure I'll enjoy just as much!
We love to see customers trying new things! Please let us know how it goes and if you ever want some recommendations for wines similar to the Mt. Tabor Cab!
Brad was great. I placed the order on Wednesday and I received the delivery on Friday. Wonderful experience and great price!
Amazing selection, super-fast delivery
I received only 1 of the 2 cases I ordered.
Thanks so much for letting us know! Apologies for the delayed response, but I want to make sure you get the rest of your wine as soon as possible. Do you mind sharing your order number with me so that I can look into it personally?
I just received my first Kosherwine.com order. The prices were good, ordering was easy & efficient. Delivery to our door was the icing on the cake. We will definitely be ordering again.
We're so glad you gave us a try! Definitely beats schlepping bottles from the store, eh?
I was very pleased with this whole process. Price was reasonable they delivered exactly what they said when they said. Sent email updates the whole way so I knew what was happening.
The wine order was fulfilled correctly. The packaging was good, the carrier did not damage the shipping box. The wine was orderd on the 23rd, and originally scheduled to be delivered on Friday the 29th, according to the UPS email, then they postponed it to Monday, June 1, because it did not arrive in time to my area. So they delivered it on Monday, to my front door, and walked away, no signature. Maybe that's the good side of Covid. So anyway, bar's open kids!
Amazing quick service. Great kosher wines. I'm looking forward to buying from them again.
The price and delivery were excellent, but general customer service is lacking. After ordering, the e-mail notification never came, and my attempts to log in met with failure, as verification e-mails similarly went missing. But the wine made it here promptly, even if I had no way of knowing when to expect it.
Thanks so much for the feedback! I'm so sorry about the email notification issue, I've heard of people saying its too much communication, but never that they didn't receive any! Do you mind sending me your order number so that i could look into it for you?
Phenomenal delivery time, perfect shape, great price.
I love the large variety of kosher wines ! The sales and the prices are amazing also.

I’m currently drinking UVA red wine and it is perfect
So glad you're enjoying! Keep the pictures coming!
Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Great wine, large variety, fast delivery, and great deals. Also, it was easy to communicate with the company via email and I got a very polite, kind reply the next day addressing my concerns. I'm very happy with the service, interactions, and they really make it easy to order.
First time customer. Package came in perfect condition, and arrived sooner than promised. Very easy to contact kosher wine by phone. Will definitely order again. Save a trip to the store, prices are very good.
I'm so glad we could be of service!
Kosherwine.com customer service went above and beyond! We made a mistake with our delivery address and the staff made sure to grab the order before it left the store. They were able to re-route the order and deliver our wine quickly and safely. We will definitely order wine from them again.
Great to hear our staff is doing their jobs! We'll be sure to pass on the compliments :)
Nice selection. Quick delivery. Packaged well. No problems at all. Will be ordering from you again.
I absolutely LOVE the wines I picked out, and loved how quickly they came!!! I will tell all my friends about you!! We love Moscatto and you have THE BEST selection of any wine stores!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Patty Finnegan-Zaccardo
Wow! I'm so glad you had a great experience! If you're going to be telling all of your friends anyway, you might as well get some free wine in the process!

We recently started a refer-a-friend program. If they're a first time customer, they get $15 off and you'll get $15 of store credit if they use your code! Checkout the details at: https://www.kosherwine.com/rewards
I have been looking for this wine since I left Isreal. I sat next to an on the plane who recommended it as we had dessert together. I will be ordering more soon. I love sweet wine. Shipped quickly bottles in tack.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 1,750 reviews