Kosherwine.com Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
The site was easy to navigate, and customer service was very friendly and helpful.
A friendly Online experience! The shipment arrived as promised.
I always think of Kosherwin for my Isreali wines
Great choices of excellent wines, and reasonable time for delivery
Good wines and reasonable prices. What more could a buyer want? Shipping is prompt and bottles of wine are securely packed. Good work.
very good selection and service
Zmora wine arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for the fast shipment and for remaining in contact with me throughout shipment.
Love you guys. Fast & efficient Thank you.
The delivery of wine came the next day after I ordered. Great rose wine! Will order again ,
excellent. will use them again
Selection and pricing was fantastic. D er livery in NY in 24 hours. FANTASTIC
Kosher wine is fantastic. They carry our favorite kosher port and ship out very quickly. Packaging is fantastic.
Excellent service. Easy to order. Teh order is acknowledged right away. and the order was delivered within 48 hours.
I love this company. They always have a wine that I want for a good price. They are so helpful with wine suggestions based on my interests and tastes. Doing purchases with them is always smooth, timely, and accurate. And they always work out getting my wine delivered when I'm at home. Keep up the good work!!! You set the bar!!(pun intended)
As ordered. No problem
Great quality and prices. Surprising how quickly wine is delivered. Have used before and will again.
I like the variety of wines to choose from which gives me an easy opportunity to try different and new wines occasionally without extra effort and expense on my part.I'm also very happy with the prompt service I get from Kosherwine.com. They follow my explicit delivery instructions and make it easy to store my wines. I appreciate FULL CASE free delivery.
Too darn lazy to write much...but, B”H, their service is perfect. I notice, after several years buying wine by the case, that they constantly work to make their packing easier for the customer to unpack and discard. Really,,,Perfect.
Service was helpful. Wine was delivered very quickly in time for our event. Having the shipping cost be free for a case was very nice.
My wine came quickly and very well-packaged. Being able to redirect my delivery to a pickup place was a plus.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,297 reviews