Kosherwine.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kosherwine.com
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kosherwine.com Reviews

About Kosherwine.com:

Welcome to KosherWine.com! Since 1997, people like you have been turning to people like us to save time, money and energy ordering their wine online. We're proud to have the largest online selection of Kosher Wine with over 1,000 wines, including our private label and exclusive import lines. With over 40,000 happy customers, and 900+ 5-star reviews, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship to all states in the US, except for AR, KY, MS, and UT. Cases of 12 bottles, or orders in increments of 12, qualify for FREE ground shipping!

1-866-567-4370

help@kosherwine.com

Tell us how Kosherwine.com made you happy
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Raymond Bouska
Kosherwine.com 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jeffrey Meadows
More Photos & Videos
This was my first time ordering. Everything went well from the advice on the phone to a timely delivery way over here, far away in the sticks. Thank you!
I order Adir Plot Ninty -Eight blush and lucky kosher wines carries it . Found it in Israel’s when we went to Adir winery it was delicious 6 years ago as it is today . I will buy a case the next time Kosher Wines gets it in that’s how much my family loves it . Thank you kosher wine for carry this delicious wine
Randy Caplan
Great selection. Very fast delivery. Terrific customer service.
Do you livered on time, everything in good shape. Just what I ordered. Thank you
My order came in a very timely manner and the wine is fantastic!
Really fast preparation of my order. Shipped next day. Received in record time. Excellently packed. I will share my experience with my friends.
great fast delivery worked on a sale price for me nuff said will always get my wine from them great job guys and happy hollidays and stay safe and stay HOME
arrived the next day and delicious plus a great price and free shipping. amazing experience
Happy to learn that it would arrive soon, but was then really surprised when it arrived well in time for kiddush!
WE WERE THRILLED BY THE FACT THAT YOU CARRIED KING DAVID SACRAMENTAL - WE WERE ALMOST OUT OF IT WHEN YOUR FIRST ORDER CAME - WE ALL LOVE IT AND LOOK FORWARD TO PESACH WHEN IT GOES DOWN LIKE WATER. I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS ON DELIVERY AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CASE THANK YOU AARON AKABAS
Very smooth process from ordering to delivery. Good pricing and the packaging is superb.
Great selection and fast delivery!
The delivery was right on time. The bottles came packed by separators that were bottle shaped.
Very impressed
Just hope the 2019 baron herzog Pinot is as good as the 2018.
Amazing wine
My order came promptly, very well packed, and I was able to mix and match wines. I have my favorite Segal wine, Zemora, and I have the blue bottle Asti... and I am trying the new red sacramental. A wonderful experience, thank you so much.
Excellent service, very safe delivery method and the whole experience was very “disability friendly” (considering the fact that I am a senior lady living alone with mobility challenges). Thank you.
I just love having my favorite wine delivered to my front door; especially since I am unable to get it locally. The case arrived earlier than expected, even during the pandemic. As always, the driver was courteous and helpful.
Great service, fantastic wine selection, shipping was free with 12 bottles and very fast, the box arrived in 3 days. Will surely be a frequent customer.
Received the damaged label mystery box. Great value, and quick shipping! Will definitely order again in the future!
Fast shipping is great. Selection is great and service is too.
Delivery is highly appreciated in these times when its difficult just to get out of the house. If we are going too be stuck at home- its nice to have a full wine rack!
Great selection, and responsive customer service. Shipping is impossibly fast, and prices are competitive.

Had one negative experience when I placed a group order with a friend in 2018 that had almost a dozen bad bottles, and understandably had a difficult time returning those. Everything since then has been smooth.
Kosherwine.com is rated 4.61 based on 1,734 reviews