JoySwag.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend JoySwag.com
Live Chat, Email
Read JoySwag.com Reviews

Tell us how JoySwag.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
very nice to buy
Hi, all! The customer service agents were very polite and helped me each time i called. while there were problems with the order, the last agent i spoke to handled it in two days! THAT makes me happy!
I had a slight issue with my order at the start due to breakdown of communication, once this was sorted everything run smoothly. I received the stroller yesterday, love it!
It look almost a month to get the product & it was WRONG!!!!!! So disappointed. I will never shop with them again & will tell everyone how shit you are!
Good product a little slow on delivery time.
Never heard of this company, but they delivered as promised, the only thing i would advised them is provide quicker tracking
Buen servicio y buena calidad
They were fast! The representative was polite and had great customer service!
Great service and product. Thanks
Love the pocket watch, but when my husband opened it up for Christmas, it wasn't working. I sent an email asking for help, never heard back ( but still sends me emails on other products) Turns out it needed a battery, even though Walmart wouldn't even look at it ( bought it through Walmart.com) Was very upset that I couldn't get any help with this matter. I took it to a jewelry store and finally got it to work. Loved the pocket watch, customer service, not so much.
I ordered a watch from Joy Swag at a very good price. It arrived within the time specified and was very well packaged. I would order from them.
My dog car restraints arrive on time and are good qualities! It’s keeping my Shepherd safe and is exactly what I wanted!
Everything was A-OK
My first order was supposed to be free postage but when the watches arrived here at my home I had to pay the mailman $2.65. I have not heard from Walmart about a refund for the postage. It was supposed to be free, however the second order was free I did not have to pay anything but someone owes me $2.65.
Just what I was looking for better quality than expected
Great bargain, great service.
Very prompt! Very satisfied!
Amazing!! Great deals at low prices. Very satified customer.
Super quick, and sturdy shipping. My package arrived in perfect condition. Also super fast.
I ordered a wool baseball style hat that had ear flaps. The hats that arrived appeared to be exactly as pictured. Correct size and expected charcoal gray in color. The only difference was, the brand that was listed online was.
GTIN:040419403160
Totes Isotoner Men's Wool Blend Charcoal Grey Winter Baseball Cap With Earflaps.
However the brand I received was Apt. No. 9 brand. Still very nice quality, and I recieved 2 for the price of one. So you can't beat it. I ordered the S/M the fit is just perfect. It fit my teenage boy fine. and other adult with bigger head and thick hair. Great quality and fit, you can't beat the deal you get with this product. I would definitely recommend it to family and friends. Along with anyone looking to keep their head and ears warm.
They never returned my emails bit I Got the watch in 3 days. Awesome. Very happy.
JoySwag.com is rated 4.61 based on 89 reviews