Judaica.com Reviews

Read Judaica.com Reviews

1-888-765-5620

help@judaica.com

6856 Eastern Ave NW #206

Tell us how Judaica.com made you happy
This has to be the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. We received a gift and saw on the website you must contact customer service to receive a # to include with your return. I contacted Judaica.com via their website and by phone, left multiple messages, and was NEVER contacted. I had to then follow up twice via email and phone, to get one email back saying they will deduct the shipping cost from my credit, so I answer back asking for a label, and now 5 days later, STILL no one has contacted me. Now unfortunately left with a duplicate gift that we can't return because this company's customer service is the worst I've ever seen. Legitimately the worst company I've ever experienced and would recommend you stay away.
I ordered a wall hanging for $120.00; however, when it arrived this afternoon the enclosed invoice was for $55.00. In the past, I have emailed and phoned them with poor results. They never answered my previous email and when I phoned them, their represented told me that she had referred my concerns to other departments. The bottom line is that no one ever called me back. I tried to call them this afternoon about the price discrepancy on my purchase during their normal business hours and no one was available to take my call. I left a message and was never called back.

Based on my experience with this company, I recommend that you avoid doing business with them at allcosts, and go elsewhere.
If I could give this company a negative star number I would. This is the worst customer service I have received to memory, I was provided tracking numbers that do not work in the link they provide; I am told items are in stock only to have them sent separately so there is extra shipping cost to me!! I was not informed of this, it was just done. I had to contact my bank to stop any further charges to my VISA to stop this unethical practice from continuing. To add insult to injury, they would send me a link to ask how I liked a specific product, a product I had not received yet and am still waiting to receive. I will NEVER order from this company again, and if you are thinking of ordering from them, be very aware they have questionable business ethics and morals. I will continue to purchase items from Israel, but not from this company ever again.
Ordered expensive gold necklace for deathly sick family member in ICU in Tel Aviv and gift to have 2-3 days shipping and it's taken over 2 weeks to arrive with no tracking or justification.
I've ordered from them several times and each time they say something is in stock and it takes weeks before I find out it's backordered or no longer manufactured.
Service was excellent great customer service shipping on time of Seder plate. Plate was NOT what I expected! Not a plate at all; but a plastic cover for a plate with indentations. The description of the plate was not accurate.
I have not Received my order yet not that happy
Misleading. I thought I was ordering both the matzah cover and the afikomen bag, but only received the matzah cover. The picture showed both. Very disappointed.
It's been 14 days and I still can't get a tracking number or delivery date on my Weddung Glass... the wedding is in two weeks... looks like I'll be canceling...
AWEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Was very disappointed on 2 issues. When the chocolates frogs arrived, they came in crumbly, some broken and old. Alot of money for $27. The green frogs were nothing even close to the dark green in your web photo. Dare I say, they are more of an Easter green color. A bit embarrassing for Passover.
One bigger issue was that I was paying shipping for UPS. That would have been fine, but you are not truthful as they arrived USPS. That is the postal office. When I got my tracking #, I called UPS and they were the ones that said it's not UPS #. That is called not being truthful on your web site. I am paying double for shipping. Your website clearly states you ship UPS.
I have shopped Judaica in the past, but will choose not to any more, as it it fairly obvious you don't observe good customer ethics.
You sent me only 1 of the 6 Seder plates for which I paid.
Never have I ever encountered so many lies in one transaction. THE WORST customer service!
The processing of my order took two full weeks, rendering my order with two-day shipping pointless (could have saved 13$ there). Still waiting (after more than three weeks!) for parts of my order and seriously wondering if I will ever get it. Complaints have not been answered to.

Not planning to buy here again until I get an explanation and a compensation. And, of course, my full order.
I never received my order!
I ordered and paid for 10 candles. They sent one. I wrote to them twice to tell them, but they don't even answer. Really awful!!
Ordered a gift paid for 2 day ground shipping (wedding glass & mezuzah) so it would get to the bride and groom in time for their wedding (with 2 days to spare)- gift arrived too late for them to use it on day of wedding - been calling customer service for 2 days and haven't gotten return call yet from the woman who took my order to refund me- will never order from this company again- poor customer service
We never received the package. Please refund my credit card for the full amount.
There was absolutely NO communication about my order aside from having received it. I called multiple times to ask about the order, was put on hold for an hour, and then directed to a voicemail box after being on hold. No one replied to my voicemails. Despite my ordering my son's Tallit for his bar Mitzvah a month before his service, the Tallit came literally the day before. I would NOT order from this company again.
Judaica.com is rated 3.37 based on 137 reviews