Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Click Here

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Your guys were here when they said they would be. They were very efficient, kind; quickly removed what had to be done and were gone. Thankyou!"
"I had a very good experience with Just Junk. Easy to book and the work was done quick. Friendly guys to deal with!"
"The move-it guys were friendly effect and swift. My fee was very close to the by phone estimate. I like the idea that they try to take items to Charities that can use them."
"Very satisfied with work (timely arrival - courteous and careful service). Removal quote/cost was higher than I had anticipated for removal of home theatre system but since crew was there did not want to start over looking for other (lower) cost providers."
"Jason R and Douglas BE arrived within the time frame quoted and were good at communicating when they would be at my house. They were very professional, kind and worked quickly. I would highly recommend Just Junk"
"Driver call when he was close to notify us he will be there shortly and he was on time and very friendly and efficient."
"Friendly staff & came on time - did just what we wanted them to do."
"I ordered their service for Friday 13th Sept. I indicated that I was clearing out a complete condo. Furniture, carpets, beds, crockery, utensils, etc. Whe Ryan arrived he looked at it and told me he couldn't do it because he was told that they were removing 2 beds and "a couple of cardboard boxes". They made a new appointment for today at between noon and 2 p.m. When they arrived they were not happy with the parking spot available saying that it was too far to carry things to the truck (one car length!!). Oddly enough the same parking spot was acceptable to the Friday crew??!! When Ryan left on Friday his one request was that we book the elevator, which we did. He had no issue with the parking spot. Now we have to go back tomorrow and try to get this done. I am not impressed with their operation. One star because there is no option for no stars! B.D."
"The service was excellent, fast and efficient. The staff are helpful and friendly and we shall certainly use them agan"
"Excellent service, on-time, fast, friendly professional staff"
"Very respectful workers. Service is a bit pricey though."
"JustJunk was by far the cheapest option that I found after contacting 4 different removers. The people who came to my house were very friendly and professional. I would recommended them in a heart beat."
"The company showed up, on time and at the right location. They quickly assessed all the junk I had to remove and gave me a reasonable quote along with a reasonable timeframe to all that had to be removed. Once the job was done, no one could tell what mess had just been removed. The team was very friendly, polite & respectful of my property. Glad to have such a service!"
"I was O.K."
"Brandon and Don helped me disperse the items in my mom's apartment after she passed away. They were kind and considerate and went above and beyond to remove her possessions with care, working against administrators, elevators and contractors that made it very difficult during the move. Don and Brandon spent the extra time to make sure I has pleased with the move and were compassionate during the entire time. Thank you so much."
"The two young men who removed my material were courteous, very professional and proficient. They completed the removal task in a rapid and safe manner. Kudos to them for such outstanding service. Thank you."
"Excellent service provided by the two individuals from JustJunk. They arrived as per schedule. Worked for several hours without a break while maintaining a pleasant and friendly attitude. I would not hesitate to use this service again."
"Very courteous, and fast and efficient."
"This is the third time we’ve used JustJunk Milton and each time, we have been so impressed with the friendly, quick and professional service of the team. Quotes have been accurate; the teams, on time, and the level of communication, very good! We would highly recommend their services to others."
"Thank you for a great job. There were no surprises, I highly recommend your Company"
Just Junk is rated 4.80 based on 984 reviews