Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Click Here

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"They were very good and courteous."
"The team from Just Junk arrived on-time. They were very efficient in removing our old hot-tub. They took everything that I needed removed and were very friendly and happy to be helping me with an old eyesore! Great Job Guys!"
"Awesome service, the pickup team showed up right on time and were very helpful!"
"The men were courteous and attentive to small details when cleaning up.. excellent job. Two thumbs up :)"
"very helpful took everything that I wanted out."
"I would recommend this service to my friends and colleagues!"
"Quick reasonable. Did what I needed at a price I could afford."
"Love the service, convenience and professional manner in which my junk was handled."
"Web page says that Just Junk takes tires. Drivers said they don’t take tires, but they thought I could take them to Canadian Tire. Also if you don’t stand and watch over them, the drivers forget to take things even when asked them to take."
"The team arrived at the time they said they would, and took everything away really quickly."
"Great experience, no complaints."
"Excellent service, 3 guys came very polite, came when they said they would, got the job done"
"Excellent workers, very organized. Would use just junk again"
"Was quick and easy"
"The gentleman were very polite and efficient. I will recommend Just Junk to my friends."
"The service I received was 10+. thus was the 3rd time I gave used this service and totally recommend them. The customer service is by far a 10+ . Called when they said they would and kept appointment on the exact time . I can't say enough good about thus company and they great guys on the road . Thank you for amazing service Linda"
"On time, hard workers"
"Great company! They made the job super easy! I am a repeat customer and will continue to be!!"
"Great workers providing timely service."
"Really great service. Thanks to David and Travis! They did a fantastic job!"
Just Junk is rated 4.80 based on 983 reviews