Just Junk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Just Junk

About Just Junk: JUST JUNK® does one thing really, really well: we remove junk. From old furniture and appliances to yard waste and renovation debris, we haul it all. We also recycle and donate to extend your junk's life. Call or book online today!

Tell us how Just Junk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"The guys that came and picked up my junk or awesome very good guys polite the whole nine yards they have great employees my only issue was they came to my house with a full truck and then still charge me for 3/8 of a truck I think they charge me too much 3/8 of a truck and up costing me $375 which I could have fitted all that stuff in my own pickup truck"
"Fast, efficient and friendly. Would call JUSTJUNK again!!"
"I was contacted shortly after making my online booking and spoke to the gentleman who was assigned to my request. He got all the necessary information from me and called on the appointed day to confirm my address and let me know his expected arrival time. Two gentlemen arrived on time and very quickly removed my two items with courtesy, and a cheery and respectful manner. If you have "stuff" that is taking over your living space or just doesn't suit your needs any longer, this is a great option indeed."
"Had an appointment from 2-4pm but they didn't show up until 4:15pm for the estimate. They did not call prior to that to mention they would be late. We tried to contact Just Junk to ask what was going on but could not immediately get a hold of anyone by phone (their message stated the office was closed). The two people who eventually showed up removed the items requested at 5:15pm but they had to leave them on the sidewalk since their truck was full. They left and the truck that originally was supposed to be there arrived at 6:05pm to finally load the items onto the truck. So, it was over 2 hours after the appointment window that my items were finally loaded onto the truck. It would have been courteous to receive notification that the driver was going go be late and more details on the situation."
"The guys were polite, fast and efficient. I would definitely use them for any removals that I have in the future!"
"I am rushing to pack and move and there were a few items I couldn't manage on my own. The employees that came were professional and the quote was reasonable. I would highly recommend this company and will advise family and friends to use their services."
"This is an update review. I had previously given only 3 stars and a not so good review. The guys had left some boxes behind I'm pleased to say they came and got them free of charge so I'm giving Just Junk a 5 star review now Thanks !"
"Aiden and Zach were very professional, efficient and polite."
"Excellent service, always fast and efficient. Guys handling the removal were very courteous, also very efficient."
"Super good! Loved the service."
"Very efficient young men. Organized and courteous. Phoned the day before to say they would be here a little earlier and phoned this morning to say 15 mins away."
"My Just Junk representative gave me great advice and offered to recycle more than I had initially called for, without increasing the price. #AWESOME"
"Called on Sunday, pick up on Thursday. Fast, efficient, and friendly. The one employee called me twice that day to confirm. Even once to say he may be late. Both men showed up and we're very friendly, got right down to work, and we're out the door in ten minutes. I recommend this service to anyone who needs help cleaning out the clutter from their home or business."
"Fast, on time and friendly. Thanks very much"
"Prompt, polite and thoughtful. What more can you ask for."
"The removal team were super nice, efficient and worked really quickly. I love that I just point and they take it away. Great job!"
"used the service several times. as usual I am very satisfied."
"Called on a Tuesday & got an early morning appointment on Friday. They were on time & the pick up took less than 15 minutes."
Just Junk is rated 4.80 based on 254 reviews