JUST Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend JUST Water
Read JUST Water Reviews
No one will email or call me back 2814358534. Missing water
I always purchased Just water, from the WholeFoods store. I finally decided to purchase the case, because the water is so good and pure!! I found myself making numerous trips to WholeFoods, just to purchase them individually. I promise you that if you buy the case, you will not regret it!
Just water is one of the most refreshing great tasting water. It makes you want to keep drinking more. This has now become a household staple.
Love this product!! The website was very easy to use for my subscription. Everything about this product is amazing! Especially the plant based bottle!!!
The water was refreshing! It was my first time having the mint flavor and that was mint-licious. It felt good knowing I was doing a good thing with the purchase
JUST Water 5 star review on 25th April 2021 JUST Water 5 star review on 25th April 2021
I actually really enjoy the taste of the water, I tried the original along time ago and me and the kids all loved it and when I found out about the flavors I said as soon as I can splurge a little I was going to try them and since I have my favorite is the mint and lemon.
Love your water and the ease of ordering via a subscription. Thank you for including the invoice with the shipping. Is there any way you can put that same invoice (that we receive with the shipment) online. The recipes on line do not have appropriate information to use as an actual receipt. Thank you. Mary Furlong-Ferguson
Amazing
I want to change flavors
This water is SO amazing! I work in a Dr's office and I take the Lemon water to work with me daily and it has been so refreshing to have throughout this past COVID year. I also love to mix my mint flavored daily greens powder into the mint water and it's such a great way to get my greens on the go! Also, love that their packaging is designed with your health and the environment in mind! I highly recommend to anyone -- ditch your plastic water bottles and purchase your family's water from a company that deserves to get recognized for doing good things for our environment and people's health!
My favorite water!
Tastes great! (Less filling haha.) Cherry and Mint are my favorites for mid-day treats, while the plain spring water have a great mouth "feel".
Love Just Water especially the Organic Mint. Just Water is very refreshing and the taste is pristine. Great planet friendly packaging!
Best flavor infused water. I always have this in my house.
I have yet to receive my order (recurring every two weeks) of April 8, 2021, and my next order is due for purchase this week. What's happening JUST WATER?
I was delivered a box and all but four containers were either empty or leaking. I'm waiting to see how the ordeal is taken care of, so far so good with dealing with the company in regard to this matter.
I really like the packaging and taste of Just water. The taste is crisp, clean, and really refreshing
Just Water is great. I love it the only negative for me is a little of an after taste, maybe due to the type of carton. Love the different flavors!
JUST the BEST of the rest! Clean, crisp, refreshing, JUST Love the system, packaging, essence, sustainability, Organic, Spring water not purified, it's JUST AWESOME!
I received the wrong order, order lemon mint 16.9 oz, and received the regular spring water 11.2 oz. Email sent
JUST Water is rated 4.30 based on 513 reviews