Just Water Reviews

Demetric Harris
Just Water 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Craig Quinn
Love it
The water tastes very good.
Too expensive. Looks great in my frig but I can no longer pay for looks. Great product tho.
My entire family absolutely loves JUST water and I wish I could afford to purchase more for the month but 2 boxes will have to do for now 🥰
Just Water 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Love the water. Flavor infused or not, the water is very fresh and clean. The container now great as I can refill a couple times a day.
Great taste
I love this water. Whenever I see it I have to stock up because its hard to find in my area. very delicious animal tastes fresh and crisp. especially the flavored water, the flavors taste natural and refreshing and not artificial like most flavored waters. its the best.
The best water. It’s crisp, refreshing, and sustainably sourced. So glad I switched my household to Just Water
Great product
Best most climate friendly water ever!
BETTER COMUNICATION
Love it. First water that I prefer over soda
Product is great! Unfortunately I had four cartons damaged during shipping which was a bit of a mess and left me with fewer JUST waters to enjoy.
I have been getting this water delivered to my front door for several years
I love the water, however, every shipment I receive has broken or leaking bottles. My last order was reboxed and I only received 1/ 2 of the case. Fed ex throws the boxes around and the bottles are always damaged.
It’s literally just water. I’m really happy that they are packaged in the most sustainable packing and give back to the community. Definitely here for the charitable and planet-friendly causes while I enjoy water.
Best Water, Hands Down
Love JUST! I buy it for myself, my office and I donate boxes to homeless in my city.
I want to keep supporting this brand, but several of my cases of water have arrived damaged in the last few months. Waiting on a response from the last damaged shipment.
The ordering processes was easy and it was delivered in good time. Also, the water is great!
Just Water is rated 4.44 based on 358 reviews