JUST Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend JUST Water
Read JUST Water Reviews
Love it , but too much of a good thing . i would like to reduce my shipments to every other month.
Love it
I enjoy your water. I just wish it were cold.😁🥶
My mother loves this water. I keep my fridge stocked with this.
Great Water
Love the water itself! It's been a week since I received shipping notice for my authorship order yet it looks like it's never been received by FedEx, so I assume you send the info prematurely and don't really have the stock available to ship? When you do this, it's like a tease. Your water is pending shipment is what it should say......... Order #43701
Great product! Refreshing!
To date, this is the cleanest water I have tasted. Every time I give to a friend, they agree.
I love this water. No after taste and it’s really crisp and fresh. My only thing is the liter bottles have a weird head. Water always gets left in the bottle because the mouth of the bottle is so small and the corners are so square.
This water is so crisp and fresh and clean I can't imagine going back to even my well water
Love this water !
JUST water is great. The packaging and what it stands for is wonderful. However, I rated JUST Water 4 stars because the shipping time takes entirely too long. I ordered another case before my next subscription shipment because I am almost done with my last order. I had to end up going to the store to purchase water, which defeats the purpose. It has been a full week since I ordered, and my tracking does not even show that the water has left the warehouse. For this price point, the shipping turn around time should be better. Other competitors like HINT, while, yes they may use plastic... their shipment turnaround time is top tier.
Everyone I've introduced to Just Water wont drink anything else as its that good.
I used to love Essential water and never cared for spring water. I tried Just Water one day and never went back to any other brand. By far my favorite water!!!!
I still haven’t received my order but I do enjoy it and the taste. I’m really picky when it comes to water.
Love the taste of the water and the eco friendly packaging. I would love to be able and pick my own assortment of waters.
I love this water. I wld Love if I could customize my cases.
Great really clean and refresh water.
The best water in the world!!
I love the just water however what I DO NOT LIKE is ordering water and your website never says you are out of stock - then you take it upon yourself to replace it with the PLAIN water which I DID NOT want nor did I order. I only like the flavored and you have replaced it 2 times with the plain water. When questioned via email I was told you were out of stock - IF YOU ARE OUT OF STOCK THEN DO NOT SEND ME A REPLACEMENT - SEND ME NOTHING!!!!!
JUST Water is rated 4.29 based on 514 reviews