Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
Great for sorting through old texts!
Keepster is a brilliant tool for turning your messages histories from your phone message app or WhatsApp message histories into lovely books.

Additionally, the app now has the option of choosing among several typefaces in designing your book, which was a great feature that I had been looking for!

I am so looking forward to making beautiful books that friends and loved ones that we can treasure for years to come.
All the text messages are transfered.
Should add ability to remove photos from Keepsters so that more texts can be added to each folder
I got the hang of how to do everything after the first three books out of ten!! So far I have received 7 and they are perfect! The email with shipping information was lacking when it came to tracking but after asking about it, i was able to track.

I would definitely recommend Keepster for anyone wanting to preserve memories from text messages!
A tiny window to work with renders this application next to useless, you can't see contents, editing tool (removing contents) is slow & awkward, When you want to preview book for printing it is so small you can't see the end product.
I gave up on this product.
Thank you for your feedback. We have been hard at work adding a "Zoom" feature so you can see a larger preview of your book. We hope that you consider trying Keepster again.
I just made a book out of one year of photos and text for the first time, and was really thankful that Keepster made it possible to keep these fun memories in a book. One improvement I think would be nice sometime in the future would be to download and create books from my phone instead of having to use a laptop.
As I said it is my first time using Keepster but I would say that what Keepster has created seems to be top quality and helpful.

Thanks for making Keepster 😀
Keepster is quick to learn and easy to use. My best friend passed away a few days ago, and it made it so easy to go through and look at all our conversations. I have three years worth of texts to sort through, but the interface is so user friendly, and I'll be able to store all of our memories forever now. Five stars, great product, did recommend to friends already.
very nice application
it help to save data
very friendly and easy to use
Quick and great quality. Would recommend this service to anyone with text messages they can’t bear the thought of loosing.
My father passed away last week and Keepster became a huge gift. I was able to print off all of our conversations into a beautiful book to keep forever. Whenever I miss him, I can re read all of our conversations. Thank you
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Great service from Michael - supported and helped me get program working to perfection. Really appreciate his time that he gave to me.
Kathy - we are sorry had challenges with the Keepster backup feature. But, we are glad we were able to provide real-time help via chat on our website to solve your issue. Once we deleted your older backups, you were able to see the most recent backup in Keepster and get your latest messages. Thank you for bringing the issue you were having to our attention so we could address it.

Maybe you will consider changing your 1-star review.
Kathy - Thank you so much for updating your review of Keepster! We are thrilled you were able to get great customer service and give us a 5-star! We really appreciate it.
The book brought my moms to tears on Mother’s Day! She’s always wanted a way to print our family text chain. Such an awesome gift. Customer service was awesome!!
The support I received was excellent, only reason I am giving it good and not excellent is because of those technical faults but I was super impressed with the chat service and how efficient it was.
Easy to use, quick response from customer service
I am so impressed with Michael. I am new to Keepster and have been wishing I could keep messages. The books are just beautiful. Michael has been great to provide concise but detailed answers to my questions. He has even understood my questions and anticipated additional questions based on my explanation and then offered advice beyond to make my Keepster experience exceptional for how I am using it.

Nowadays, this type to customer service is truly going beyond what is expected but certainly appreciated. Michael has raised the bar for customer service and is an asset and "KEEPsTER" for sure. I wish all agents were as pleasant and proficient to work with as Michael.
Great customer service. Super easy.
This book is one of my most cherished keepsake of texted conversations with my brother. Quality of my book is fabulous..so grateful for this site !!! Thank you
Keepster is amazing! My husband passed away and I now have a book of our everyday text messages... this is priceless. I absolutely will order more! Love Keepster and Highly recommend!
Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Finding Keepster was an irreplaceable gift..having lost my brother suddenly last year I needed to figured out how I was going to save over a year of text messages I had never erased. The directions were so easy to follow ..I can’t wait to have my book of over 200 pages!! Filled with a years conversation with my brother !!! ❤️
Keepster is rated 4.33 based on 129 reviews