Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
It's amazing, fast delivery.
Thank you keepster.
Love it
Keepster is beyond incredible! I can't believe something like this hasn't existed before. I was able to create a book that memorialized one of the most important events in our family's life. Texts that would have disappeared into the ether over time are not recorded in a book that will last for a lifetime, and maybe more! The process of making the book was super simple and the result was stunning. I can't thank Keepster enough for making this possible.
great, wonderful i love keepster
I received my Keepster book today, and want to thank you so very much, for creating a book that will prove to be an amazing birthday gift that my sweetheart will forever treasure. I love, love it! The final product exceeded my expectations. I selected the hard cover and the binding was perfect. The only improvement I would suggest, is to incorporate page numbering. I also received my book ahead of the expected delivery date. Thanks again for a great keepsake and wonderful customer service experience!
I received my second book today. It was a lot larger than the first and still just as perfect. If you want your text messages in hand to flip through whenever you feel like it this is the way to do it! So awesome!
PAGES ARE THICK LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND WHO CRIED
BOOKS FEEL LIKE VELVET. SO GOOD!
SO GOOD. MADE MY GIRLFRIEND CRY.
Fantastic app, and the books are wonderful quality. A project of love I will cherish forever.
I would like to upload more messages at a time, but honestly it was exactly what i was looking for and needed. It was only free way to do this from what i know.
this si a nice site and I appreciate it
I have no regrets about having purchased my own book. It's awesome!!
Keepster has really helped me organize my text messages! So glad I found this app.
I received my product yesterday and I couldn’t be more satisfied with my purchase. It was exactly what I wanted.
It has also been nice being able to communicate with Jennifer on my concerns prior to receiving my book. She is very personable and willing to do whatever she can to make your vision happen. I hope you enjoy your book as much as I will enjoy mine!
The books are excellent and the staff went far above the call of duty to help our family with a specific personal request. I would definitely recommend this service to my friends.
An excellent program that lets you get your text threads (WhatsApp, Messages, etc). off your phone and safely onto your computer so you don't exceed your free iCloud storage. There are a ton of other uses, too. Easy to use. And fun. And GREAT customer service if you have any questions.
Very satisfied with the customer service and your product. Very pleased with the book....thank you!
Got a 1st anniversary book of texts between me and my now fiancée - he absolutely loved it. Several of our friends also really like it and the concept. It was done well and was very timely from submission to delivery. 100% recommend
I am very impressed. Keep on developing.
Keepster is rated 4.32 based on 116 reviews