Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Michael W
Michael W
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer M
Awesome!! It is beautiful!! I was in a rush and needed it before the regular shipping time and they made it happen. It was a very special gift and I was told it was the best gift he had ever received... Thank you Keepster!!!
Thank you for this at least is user friendly, free and sorted to keep all my msgs. Just one feature should be there to transfer this msgs to some doc file this way its easy to keep them safe forever even if by any chance it gets deleted from keepster. 🤍
I was so impressed I loved it so much will definitely recommend!
These books turned out so beautifully - thank you SO much. I couldn't be happier.
Works well - thanks
I haven't received my order yet, but I very excited to do so. The customer service that Keepster provided was simply outstanding. I had a few questions and they responded very quickly. They even tried to help me with a few things that are not yet offered on Keepster. They went above and beyond to help me make this book the best they could and I can't wait to see the finished product!
Keepster is not only the most user friendly system for making an iPhone backup into a physical log of all your text messages, it’s also the only service that I’m aware of that lets you make it into a keepsake. I think that’s such a creative idea. The books are so beautiful and this is a great way to have a tangible takeaway from conversations between your closest friends, you loved ones, or any conversation you just really want to hold on to. In a world that is becoming increasingly lived through a phone screen, it can feel really special to pull something from the digital world and bring it into the physical world. A couple of months ago, I got hooked on this (unrelated) journal app that lets you print your journal entries into a book — which I did — and after realizing how oddly satisfying it was to have a physical bound copy of something that once was just ones-and-zeros really made an impression on me. When I found out Keepster lets you do the same sort of thing but with your text messages, I thought that was such a cool idea. Plus, the process of creating your Keepster book is incredibly intuitive, as the Keepster application itself is just extremely stable, reliable, and user friendly. It didn’t glitch or crash or get confusing even once during the process of making my 721 page book. That’s more than I can say for this company’s closest competitor — namely, iMazing — which is a nightmare to use, glitches and crashes constantly, AND it doesnt have an option to print your logs in a book. The best you can do is use your own printer... and what would you do with a giant stack of papers? The Keepster book is bound in this really beautiful way, with a cover you design, a title page, and a dedication page (which I think is kind of a fun touch). There are three different binding options, varying in price, and they even let you customize your font choices, page layout, and more. The process of making the book — even if you fuss over every possible customizable thing — takes about 20 minutes to complete. I like that the Keepster book creation process can be almost automatic and super easy or you can also tweak it to your hearts desire and it still consumes less than an hour of your day. Also, compared to the journal app that prints your journal entries into a hardcover book, Keepster is WAY more affordable (even with the most expensive binding) and they don’t charge you for color printing, which my journal app does. So comparing it to similar services, I just feel like Keepster has solved all the kinks in the process and delivers a superior product for a lot less money than other apps doing a similar gig. I really liked that you could manually add or remove messages from a text conversation. Because, you know, all text message conversations have their high points, and their low points. All conversations have long spans of idle chatter that maybe doesn’t need to be immortalized onto a professionally-bound book page. Keepster lets you cherry pick the good stuff and create a physical book of just the highlights (if you want). It also won’t stop you from including an entire history of messages between you and someone else, even if it’s like 4000+ text messages (which mine was). Even at 4000 text messages, both text and with media attachments included (like photos), my book ended up being only 721 pages long. Each Keepster book can be up to 800 pages if I remember right, and so that’s like thousands and thousands of messages you could include. Most people these days don’t keep a diary or even hang photos on their walls. Every meaningful thing that happens between two people takes place primarily in the digital world. Most of the truly important conversations we have — and the most sentimental moments — happen over a text message. It’s just the way we interpersonally relate most often in today’s world. And there’s really nothing wrong with that. But wouldn’t it be nice to have a copy of those critical moments, those sweet messages, or those funny conversations, that you could hold on to like a book with real paper pages, or a finely bound diary with a real hard cover? I feel like this service makes so much sense, I can’t believe it hasn’t been around as long as text messages have been a thing. Half my life has happened in text messages. The ability to make that into a physical keepsake feels like an some kind of incredible epiphany. I’m just glad this company exists. I can count on one hand how many reviews I’ve written in my life... but, I don’t know... I just felt compelled to write this — because I’m just so blown away with this company. For those of you considering the service, here’s some of the takeaways I have from using it to make a book already: I like that Keepster lets you manually remove any text bubbles that don’t make the cut for the highlights reel. And it’s exceptionally easier to do that on Keepster’s app than others like it. Anyone who has ever tried to do this on the logs produced by iMazing knows the nightmare I’m referring to. Oh — and there customer service is the BEST I’ve ever dealt with. I’ve had people on my payroll that don’t help me as much as Keepsters people did — their customer service rep worked with me on the nuances of my problem, answered me immediately, and what was super unusual was when I went back to the chat desk later on in the process, I was greeted by the same rep! They let you have ON GOING conversations with their help desk — how cool is that?? The same representative continued to chat with me off and on, throughout the night, whenever I had another question (or wanted to make sure I was doing everything right). He treated my problem with an unprecedented level of care and expediency that, quite frankly, blew me away. Keepster — any way you slice it, this service is superior to any like it, and equally, unlike anything else out there right now. Thank you Keepster, Five stars! 😉
I lost a lot of old texts a while back when I changed phones and I will be more careful from now on, but in the wake of a close friend's death, I knew I wanted to make sure I had something that memorialized all our silly, sweet, heartfelt texts to each other. These books turned out so beautiful. I cannot thank you enough!
It works finally a product that works
Downloaded iPad messages with no problem.
Keepster is one of the best mobile/desktop applications that has ever been created. No longer do I lose my entire life when changing to a new device or email. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND GALS!!
This is a fantastic idea - beautifully executed! She loved the book and I was nominated Boyfriend of the year.
"Boyfriend of the Year" is music to our ears! Thanks so much for sharing and letting everyone know that behind every great boyfriend/girlfriend there's a Keepster book waiting to be given!
I love the product, for years now I have had the need for a product that would package up a series of text messages, into a presentable format. This is a fairly new company but they have provided a solution to my requirement, and they worked with me several times to get to a point where the package they offered provided absolutely everything I was looking for. I see this product growing immensely in popularity over the years.
This is a beautiful keepsake! My mother passed in 2019, and I couldn’t bear to delete our text messages going back to 2016. I found Keepster and easily uploaded the texts, selected a cover, composed a dedication page and more. My “book” arrived and it was more than I expected. It was professionally put together and beautiful. The sentimental value incomparable. I didn’t realize the end product was going to be a chronological journal of not only our conversations but also historical events. I HIGHLY recommend you use Keepster to create your keepsake!!!
Hello Jennifer Thank you kindly for your excellent review. As much as we appreciate it, we are sorry for your loss. Still, we feel very honored to have played our small part in preserving the precious conversations with your mother. Many thanks again for sharing your appreciation,
Easy to use, exactly what I needed, and I love seeing old text memories.
Great service. Great product. Thank you!
easy and efficient app.
The quality and craftsmanship that goes into this book does not go unnoticed. I purchased this as a gift for my partner and cannot express how ingenious it is to keep your most precious moments through a Keepster book. The setup and ordering process was very user friendly and I’ll look forward to giving this gift to the recipient very soon. I’ll leave this review by mentioning the customer service is exceptional. Due to unforeseen circumstances my book didn’t arrive on time for Xmas but this company did not hesitate in ensuring full communication and speeding up the shipping process. Thank you!
Keepster 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Good value and prompt delivery
I can’t say enough about the quality of the product (amazing) and the personal customer service (amazing). I ordered a book of text conversations between my granddaughter me during this socially distanced period. It was for her 13th BD. Jennifer, the founder of Keepster emailed me to say she was watching deliveries from her end to make sure I received mine. I had received it that very day! It had come in excellent shape and is such a beautiful gift for my granddaughter. Can’t believe the personal touch from Keepster.
Keepster is rated 4.25 based on 152 reviews