Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
Keepster does what you need it to! Great gift idea!
It's amazing, fast delivery.
Thank you keepster.
Love it
Keepster is beyond incredible! I can't believe something like this hasn't existed before. I was able to create a book that memorialized one of the most important events in our family's life. Texts that would have disappeared into the ether over time are not recorded in a book that will last for a lifetime, and maybe more! The process of making the book was super simple and the result was stunning. I can't thank Keepster enough for making this possible.
I like the concept of the tool very much but I feel like there could be more variation and options implemented (like multiple conversations/chapters per book, and adding multiple “keepsters” to a single “project” or “book”).
Wish the emojis and images were better found and rendered, or easily replaced with local stored images - but overall not bad.
great, wonderful i love keepster
I received my Keepster book today, and want to thank you so very much, for creating a book that will prove to be an amazing birthday gift that my sweetheart will forever treasure. I love, love it! The final product exceeded my expectations. I selected the hard cover and the binding was perfect. The only improvement I would suggest, is to incorporate page numbering. I also received my book ahead of the expected delivery date. Thanks again for a great keepsake and wonderful customer service experience!
Could not retrieve whats app. It just retrieved SMS
Absolute Rubbish
John - We are sorry to hear that you have a negative opinion of Keepster. We work very hard to try and support all our customers to make sure the app is working as expected and you can order Keepster books.

Please contact our support team via chat on our website or from within the app so we can try and help address the issues you are having.
I received my second book today. It was a lot larger than the first and still just as perfect. If you want your text messages in hand to flip through whenever you feel like it this is the way to do it! So awesome!
PAGES ARE THICK LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND WHO CRIED
BOOKS FEEL LIKE VELVET. SO GOOD!
SO GOOD. MADE MY GIRLFRIEND CRY.
Fantastic app, and the books are wonderful quality. A project of love I will cherish forever.
I am fairly proficient at using programs I have yet to be able to upload to your program the file that I need to have made into a book I have worked hours on it. I am completely disappointed I would not recommend Keepster to anyone.
I would like to upload more messages at a time, but honestly it was exactly what i was looking for and needed. It was only free way to do this from what i know.
this si a nice site and I appreciate it
I have no regrets about having purchased my own book. It's awesome!!
The app is insanely slow and the prices are not upfront. It was going to cost me over $100 dollars for a book of text messages. I was extremely disappointed and will be trying to figure out another way to have those memories.
Keepster is rated 4.32 based on 117 reviews