Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
I couldn’t get all of the stuff downloaded into keepster. I even broke it out into 3 separate months. I still need the month of October and cannot seem to accomplish what I am trying to do. I have yet to receive my “Sept” and “Nov” texts and will see what they look like before further criticizing or adjusting my review. I would love some assistance but don’t seem to be getting it.
Other than having to upgrade my operating system to use the app, which I needed to do anyway, the app was very easy to use and had great instructions for how to use it. Thanks for allowing me to give such a great gift!!!
Keepster is a keeper! It proved extremely effective in corralling the various diverse communications over an extensive period of time and more importantly accomplished this in a short period of time.
As a lawyer it has proved to be more than just a helpful tool in assisting my office to assemble information in a time sensitive matter.
The app is insanely slow and the prices are not upfront. It was going to cost me over $100 dollars for a book of text messages. I was extremely disappointed and will be trying to figure out another way to have those memories.
I received my product yesterday and I couldn’t be more satisfied with my purchase. It was exactly what I wanted.
It has also been nice being able to communicate with Jennifer on my concerns prior to receiving my book. She is very personable and willing to do whatever she can to make your vision happen. I hope you enjoy your book as much as I will enjoy mine!
Awesome that I can keep iPhone messages. Thank you
The book brought my moms to tears on Mother’s Day! She’s always wanted a way to print our family text chain. Such an awesome gift. Customer service was awesome!!
Keepster is the most amazing service for preserving your most cherished memories. I wrote a review of it on CNET last Valentine's Day, which speaks to my feelings about this must-have product:

Get several for your loved ones this holiday season!
I can't begin to describe how deeply this gift affected me on a personal level.
Thank you Keepster for helping me out such an important friendship into such a lovely keepsake.
There will be many more volumes yet to come!
I hadn't really thought about my chat history until I found Keepster. It was so cool to see my first backup and the threads I have had with my close friends and family. I couldn't believe I had chats with a few buddies from 5+ years ago. There were even pics he texted that I hadn't seen in a while. Keepster is totally worth it, even for the backup feature alone. Not to mention the cool books I can order. Must have app indeed.
Keepster 5 star review on 23rd October 2019
I love my Keepster book!!! It’s such a unique and precious record of our family’s history at a great moment - around the birth of my grand daughter. Maybe best of all - this little book took me less than 5 minutes to make! I simply got the Keepster software up and running on my desktop, checked some boxes to curate the texts and photos to include and presto! So much more fun and so much EASIER than any of the other the photo books I’ve ever created with other Apps.
So happy I know what my go-to holiday present will be for my friends this year!!
Keepster 5 star review on 21st October 2019
I LOVE my keepster books .... I found the backup instructions perfectly written- I am NOT tech savvy and felt a bit intimidated by this process but the app walked me right through it and It was a breeze (once I remembered my encryption password! Ha!) The quality of the book itself is amazing - I love the dedication page - it makes it so personal and intimate. The paper and image quality are great. I can’t wait to order more!!!!
Keepster 5 star review on 19th October 2019
This pic is 💯
The book is very high quality. I absolutely love it and I know my girlfriend will to once she receives it. Definitely recommend & will be purchasing again in the future!
Keepster is rated 4.32 based on 116 reviews