Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Michael W
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer M
trash
Ameen - We are very sorry you had a 1-star experience with Keepster. We would really like the opportunity to better understand the issues you had with our software. Please come chat with us on our website and we will help any way we can.
I highly recommend Keepster!! Ordered a message keepsake book of my late mother and I couldn’t be any more happier with the quality of the book and the whole process. The app is very simple to use and it’s easy to download your messages. Love how you can also order a PDF of the actual book so you can have it digitally. Fast processing time and delivery to Australia.
Unfortunately, this app did not work. I have an iPhone and wanted to create a book of the text messages btwn my fiancé and I. It could not import any of the pictures, gave me an error code, and limits how many texts you could move at one time. Good idea, poorly executed.
Hi Shannon, We would very much like the opportunity to help troubleshoot the issues you detailed in your review. Hopefully, we can help you so all your images are available to include in your book. Unfortunately, we need to limit the number of messages added to a folder in a single batch to 3,000 so the app can process all the data. But, there is no limit to the number of messages you can save to a folder and books can contain up to 800-pages worth. Here is a blog post with details on how to do that: https://keepster.co/blog/how-to-save-thousands-texts Please come chat with us on our website and give us another chance to help you make your Keepster book. Kind Regards Keepster Support Team
Awesome!! It is beautiful!! I was in a rush and needed it before the regular shipping time and they made it happen. It was a very special gift and I was told it was the best gift he had ever received... Thank you Keepster!!!
Thank you for this at least is user friendly, free and sorted to keep all my msgs. Just one feature should be there to transfer this msgs to some doc file this way its easy to keep them safe forever even if by any chance it gets deleted from keepster. 🤍
The overall product is too expensive which is why I didn’t even go through with my order. Also in the book, the emojis are huge compared to the text. Would not recommend.
Hello Maral We are very sorry you found the cost of our books prohibitive. However, our goal is to offer our customers a quality product that will look and feel special, and last for a very long time. In fact, we take great pride in the quality of our books, including the paper we use, the covers, the binding etc so that our customers can land up with something that is 'coffee table book' worthy. Also, printing a one-of-a-kind book is much more costly than books that are mass-produced. In fact, to print a 500 page 'book' at any other printing service would turn out to be even more expensive, and not necessarily come close to the quality that we offer. If you choose to reconsider making a Keepster book, there are 2 other options that can help reduce the costs. Firstly, you can order only one copy of the book, and receive the first time users 20% discount, and have a second digital copy for only $4.99. Another option would be that since the price of the book increases according to the number of pages it has, one can easily reduce the number of pages of a book by editting and removing less significant messages, emojis and images, while including only the conversations that really matter. As for all the other texts that you'd still like to keep safe, they can remain saved, and organized in folders within the app - and you can revisit those, together with your favorites, whenever you like, and as long as you have the app installed on your computer. Last but not least, we very much appreciate your feedback about the size of the emojis. As a young company we are continuously striving to make our product better, and give our customers exactly what they would like. So, we will certainly take your feedback into account as we move forward with making any refinements. Thank you again for your taking the time to share your experience, and for your interest in Keepster.
I was so impressed I loved it so much will definitely recommend!
Keepster is not very useful as you cannot download a specified collection of messages/items on your own computer.
Hello Hans We are so sorry that you did not find Keepster helpful. However just to clarify, you can use Keepster to do the following: 1. Import all the messages that are on your phone, and save them as a local backup on your computer. 2. Organize important messages in folders where they can be kept for as long as you wish to do so. However, the messages in your Keepster backup or folders, cannot be exported back to your phone, or to a new device. They will solely remain in the Keepster app, on your computer, where you can read them anytime, and turn them into printed books or PDF's. As, a young startup, we are always eager to learn more about our customers exact needs so please feel free to let us know by emailing us at support@keepster.co. We would like to do whatever we can to assist you. Thanks again for your interest in Keepster.
Really cool app, love the book functionality
These books turned out so beautifully - thank you SO much. I couldn't be happier.
Works well - thanks
Didn’t work at all.
Hi there! We are sorry that your experience with Keepster was not what you were hoping for and would like to assist you with whatever you need. Please feel free to ping us in CHAT in the app or on the website so that we can better understand how to help. If you prefer, you can also email us at support@keepster.co. Or please refer to the How To Get Started article in the How To section of our blog page https://keepster.co/blog/getting-started-with-keepster Hoping to get you up and running right away!
Keepster has assisted by allowing me to download WhatsApp and edit the text. I found using Keepster a little difficult at times as far as being user friendly but the support provided by them has been great. Thank you Michael.
I haven't received my order yet, but I very excited to do so. The customer service that Keepster provided was simply outstanding. I had a few questions and they responded very quickly. They even tried to help me with a few things that are not yet offered on Keepster. They went above and beyond to help me make this book the best they could and I can't wait to see the finished product!
Keepster is not only the most user friendly system for making an iPhone backup into a physical log of all your text messages, it’s also the only service that I’m aware of that lets you make it into a keepsake. I think that’s such a creative idea. The books are so beautiful and this is a great way to have a tangible takeaway from conversations between your closest friends, you loved ones, or any conversation you just really want to hold on to. In a world that is becoming increasingly lived through a phone screen, it can feel really special to pull something from the digital world and bring it into the physical world. A couple of months ago, I got hooked on this (unrelated) journal app that lets you print your journal entries into a book — which I did — and after realizing how oddly satisfying it was to have a physical bound copy of something that once was just ones-and-zeros really made an impression on me. When I found out Keepster lets you do the same sort of thing but with your text messages, I thought that was such a cool idea. Plus, the process of creating your Keepster book is incredibly intuitive, as the Keepster application itself is just extremely stable, reliable, and user friendly. It didn’t glitch or crash or get confusing even once during the process of making my 721 page book. That’s more than I can say for this company’s closest competitor — namely, iMazing — which is a nightmare to use, glitches and crashes constantly, AND it doesnt have an option to print your logs in a book. The best you can do is use your own printer... and what would you do with a giant stack of papers? The Keepster book is bound in this really beautiful way, with a cover you design, a title page, and a dedication page (which I think is kind of a fun touch). There are three different binding options, varying in price, and they even let you customize your font choices, page layout, and more. The process of making the book — even if you fuss over every possible customizable thing — takes about 20 minutes to complete. I like that the Keepster book creation process can be almost automatic and super easy or you can also tweak it to your hearts desire and it still consumes less than an hour of your day. Also, compared to the journal app that prints your journal entries into a hardcover book, Keepster is WAY more affordable (even with the most expensive binding) and they don’t charge you for color printing, which my journal app does. So comparing it to similar services, I just feel like Keepster has solved all the kinks in the process and delivers a superior product for a lot less money than other apps doing a similar gig. I really liked that you could manually add or remove messages from a text conversation. Because, you know, all text message conversations have their high points, and their low points. All conversations have long spans of idle chatter that maybe doesn’t need to be immortalized onto a professionally-bound book page. Keepster lets you cherry pick the good stuff and create a physical book of just the highlights (if you want). It also won’t stop you from including an entire history of messages between you and someone else, even if it’s like 4000+ text messages (which mine was). Even at 4000 text messages, both text and with media attachments included (like photos), my book ended up being only 721 pages long. Each Keepster book can be up to 800 pages if I remember right, and so that’s like thousands and thousands of messages you could include. Most people these days don’t keep a diary or even hang photos on their walls. Every meaningful thing that happens between two people takes place primarily in the digital world. Most of the truly important conversations we have — and the most sentimental moments — happen over a text message. It’s just the way we interpersonally relate most often in today’s world. And there’s really nothing wrong with that. But wouldn’t it be nice to have a copy of those critical moments, those sweet messages, or those funny conversations, that you could hold on to like a book with real paper pages, or a finely bound diary with a real hard cover? I feel like this service makes so much sense, I can’t believe it hasn’t been around as long as text messages have been a thing. Half my life has happened in text messages. The ability to make that into a physical keepsake feels like an some kind of incredible epiphany. I’m just glad this company exists. I can count on one hand how many reviews I’ve written in my life... but, I don’t know... I just felt compelled to write this — because I’m just so blown away with this company. For those of you considering the service, here’s some of the takeaways I have from using it to make a book already: I like that Keepster lets you manually remove any text bubbles that don’t make the cut for the highlights reel. And it’s exceptionally easier to do that on Keepster’s app than others like it. Anyone who has ever tried to do this on the logs produced by iMazing knows the nightmare I’m referring to. Oh — and there customer service is the BEST I’ve ever dealt with. I’ve had people on my payroll that don’t help me as much as Keepsters people did — their customer service rep worked with me on the nuances of my problem, answered me immediately, and what was super unusual was when I went back to the chat desk later on in the process, I was greeted by the same rep! They let you have ON GOING conversations with their help desk — how cool is that?? The same representative continued to chat with me off and on, throughout the night, whenever I had another question (or wanted to make sure I was doing everything right). He treated my problem with an unprecedented level of care and expediency that, quite frankly, blew me away. Keepster — any way you slice it, this service is superior to any like it, and equally, unlike anything else out there right now. Thank you Keepster, Five stars! 😉
The format inside the book is decent... I'm not a big fan of the constant time stamps. The reason I'm writing this if for the customer service. I had my question answered within 10 minutes!
I lost a lot of old texts a while back when I changed phones and I will be more careful from now on, but in the wake of a close friend's death, I knew I wanted to make sure I had something that memorialized all our silly, sweet, heartfelt texts to each other. These books turned out so beautiful. I cannot thank you enough!
It works finally a product that works
Downloaded iPad messages with no problem.
There are two reviews here: Product and Service Product: The interfact for collecting the texts you want to use is ok once you work through the "building a backup" process which is not very intuitive and not explained well. Once that is done, it is super simple to build the book When the book arrived, the quality was great! Service: I ordered my book on December 11th and did not get it until late January. The issues here: The book was not even through production until the beginning of January when I contacted support where I found out the there was a "glitch in our API" that alowed me to select a PO box and pay for express shipping while, in fact, it could not be deliverd to a PO box with express shipping. The correction was made and it still took another 17 days to print and then ship the book. Really pathetic. Adding to my dissappointment was no offer of refund or coupon for future purchase even after such dismal performace on their part. Makes me think that Keepster is operating on a shoestrind and won't be around too much longer.
Brewster - We are glad that once you finally received your Keepster book it met your expectations and was high quality. But, we are very sorry you had a 1-star experience with Keepster. As a relatively young startup, we take every aspect of our customer's feedback as an important learning and will be sure to develop whatever guardrails we can. We are just so sorry that these issues defined your experience. We will follow up with you to see if you'd be interested in making another Keepster book. Also, please know we have learned from your experience and will proceed with ever greater resolve to do whatever we can so that future Keepster's customers will be satisfied with both our product and service, for many years to come.
Keepster is rated 4.23 based on 154 reviews