Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

The app works well and is user friendly.
Super easy and so happy I finally downloaded all my messages off my phone! Thanks Team! -Sally
Other than having to upgrade my operating system to use the app, which I needed to do anyway, the app was very easy to use and had great instructions for how to use it. Thanks for allowing me to give such a great gift!!!
I haven’t gotten books yet, but everything has seemed top notch.
Keepster. You went above and beyond. Staff was very responsive and patient when I had questions and concerns. When printing was a bit delayed, Keepster worked to find a temporary solutions so that I had a book to present in time. And then worked to push the printing and shipping ahead so that the book was delivered ahead of schedule! It was a pleasure working with Keepster and the product is one we will treasure. I highly recommend this unique and personable company.
Quick and Easy to use application. Cool idea. Thank you so much,
Speedy, and easy to use!
Incredible app. Can’t believe how amazing and comforting it is to have my entire text history saved and so easily accessible. Thanks, Keepster!
it was awesome
I couldn’t get all of the stuff downloaded into keepster. I even broke it out into 3 separate months. I still need the month of October and cannot seem to accomplish what I am trying to do. I have yet to receive my “Sept” and “Nov” texts and will see what they look like before further criticizing or adjusting my review. I would love some assistance but don’t seem to be getting it.
The book is very high quality. I absolutely love it and I know my girlfriend will to once she receives it. Definitely recommend & will be purchasing again in the future!
Communication about delays in printing the book were packing, but after reaching out to them, they were very responsive and the book should arrive in time for Christmas. Thank you!
I spent six hours selecting 20,000 texts and then I went to create my keepster and was told at that point that they only recommend 2000 to 3000 messages and I had to start all over from the beginning. What a waste of time.
Hi Liz - Thank you for your feedback. We are making changes to the app to provide a warning when you select 20,000 messages. This hopefully saves another person from experiencing what you did when trying to make your Keepster folder.

Going forward, Keepster will still allow you to save thousands and thousands of messages to folders. But, when you are in the process of selecting the messages we will show the message about the 3,000 message limit for 1 batch when saving to a folder.

We also updated our How-To blog posts with helpful tips related to this topic. Check them out:
> https://keepster.co/blog/how-to-make-keepster-folders
> https://keepster.co/blog/how-to-edit-keepster-folders
I tried Keepster because I wanted to give all the text messages as a book to my boyfriend from our very first text message through our 1 year anniversary. It was easy to use and allowed for a lot of customization. The back up feature to save your text messages works well with Macbooks.
Keepster is the most amazing service for preserving your most cherished memories. I wrote a review of it on CNET last Valentine's Day, which speaks to my feelings about this must-have product: https://download.cnet.com/news/how-the-keepster-app-can-turn-your-love-messages-into-a-romantic-valentines-day-keepsake/ Get several for your loved ones this holiday season!
Great program and wonderful customer service!
Such an amazing and beautiful way to highlight special memories in my text conversations with people I love!! I can’t wait to make more books!!
Excellent app!
Keepster is cool!
Keepster was very easy to set up. Step by step instructions were very helpful. Looking forward to making my first Keepster book but in the meantime nice to have my texts organized.
Keepster is rated 4.56 based on 27 reviews