Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster is cool!
Keepster was very easy to set up. Step by step instructions were very helpful. Looking forward to making my first Keepster book but in the meantime nice to have my texts organized.
I can't begin to describe how deeply this gift affected me on a personal level. Thank you Keepster for helping me out such an important friendship into such a lovely keepsake. There will be many more volumes yet to come!
Keepster is a keeper! It proved extremely effective in corralling the various diverse communications over an extensive period of time and more importantly accomplished this in a short period of time. As a lawyer it has proved to be more than just a helpful tool in assisting my office to assemble information in a time sensitive matter.
product was delivered 15 days late. customer service was very helpful, though.
Hi Alex - We are very sorry about the delay you experienced getting your book. We tried to do everything we could to get back on track once you brought the issue to our attention. Please contact us on chat if you want to order another book and we will make sure to confirm the order goes through smoothly.
I was looking online for something to extract some important messages from my iPhone backup. This app was perfect. Also, customer service is the best. I had an issue and they responded almost immediately and solved my problem. They even thought to reach out a few days later to make sure everything was still going ok. SO thankful I found keepster or else I don’t know how I would have gotten those messages out.
Hi Chloe - It is so great to hear stories about how Keepster helped save important messages that you want to save off your iPhone. We are glad you found Keepster too.
I hadn't really thought about my chat history until I found Keepster. It was so cool to see my first backup and the threads I have had with my close friends and family. I couldn't believe I had chats with a few buddies from 5+ years ago. There were even pics he texted that I hadn't seen in a while. Keepster is totally worth it, even for the backup feature alone. Not to mention the cool books I can order. Must have app indeed.
I love my Keepster book!!! It’s such a unique and precious record of our family’s history at a great moment - around the birth of my grand daughter. Maybe best of all - this little book took me less than 5 minutes to make! I simply got the Keepster software up and running on my desktop, checked some boxes to curate the texts and photos to include and presto! So much more fun and so much EASIER than any of the other the photo books I’ve ever created with other Apps. So happy I know what my go-to holiday present will be for my friends this year!!
I LOVE my keepster books .... I found the backup instructions perfectly written- I am NOT tech savvy and felt a bit intimidated by this process but the app walked me right through it and It was a breeze (once I remembered my encryption password! Ha!) The quality of the book itself is amazing - I love the dedication page - it makes it so personal and intimate. The paper and image quality are great. I can’t wait to order more!!!!
This pic is 💯