Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
Could not retrieve whats app. It just retrieved SMS
Absolute Rubbish
John - We are sorry to hear that you have a negative opinion of Keepster. We work very hard to try and support all our customers to make sure the app is working as expected and you can order Keepster books.

Please contact our support team via chat on our website or from within the app so we can try and help address the issues you are having.
I received my second book today. It was a lot larger than the first and still just as perfect. If you want your text messages in hand to flip through whenever you feel like it this is the way to do it! So awesome!
PAGES ARE THICK LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND WHO CRIED
BOOKS FEEL LIKE VELVET. SO GOOD!
SO GOOD. MADE MY GIRLFRIEND CRY.
Fantastic app, and the books are wonderful quality. A project of love I will cherish forever.
I am fairly proficient at using programs I have yet to be able to upload to your program the file that I need to have made into a book I have worked hours on it. I am completely disappointed I would not recommend Keepster to anyone.
I would like to upload more messages at a time, but honestly it was exactly what i was looking for and needed. It was only free way to do this from what i know.
this si a nice site and I appreciate it
I have no regrets about having purchased my own book. It's awesome!!
The app is insanely slow and the prices are not upfront. It was going to cost me over $100 dollars for a book of text messages. I was extremely disappointed and will be trying to figure out another way to have those memories.
Keepster has really helped me organize my text messages! So glad I found this app.
I received my product yesterday and I couldn’t be more satisfied with my purchase. It was exactly what I wanted.
It has also been nice being able to communicate with Jennifer on my concerns prior to receiving my book. She is very personable and willing to do whatever she can to make your vision happen. I hope you enjoy your book as much as I will enjoy mine!
It's a great concept but doesn't seem to download my photos with messages. I just backed up for the 2nd time and received an identical download to the first. No new message since 10/4 were downloaded.
The books are excellent and the staff went far above the call of duty to help our family with a specific personal request. I would definitely recommend this service to my friends.
Hi Kayla - We are sorry that you had technical issues. Please come chat with us on our website to see if we can help address the issues you are experiencing in terms of speed.

As for the pricing of our books, as stated on the website (https://keepster.co/books), you can order professionally printed books of your saved messages starting at $9.99. The price of Keepster books varies based on the number of pages & binding ($0.20 per page).

Books 4-31 pages $9.99 + shipping. The binding for a book this size is: Saddle Stitch.
​​
Books 32-800 pages starting at $15.99 + shipping. Books over 32 pages are Perfectbound (softcover).
​​
Books 32-800 pages starting at $19.99 + shipping. Books over 32 pages are Perfectbound (hardcover).

We also often are running promotions or contests where you have a chance to make a Keepster book for a discounted or FREE price.
The book is fine - the only thing missing from my view is page numbers but I guess I can ask for when I order the next time. It came acceptably quickly when you think that it crossed the pond! so generally happy - smile
An excellent program that lets you get your text threads (WhatsApp, Messages, etc). off your phone and safely onto your computer so you don't exceed your free iCloud storage. There are a ton of other uses, too. Easy to use. And fun. And GREAT customer service if you have any questions.
Keepster is rated 4.30 based on 109 reviews