Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Incredible app. Can’t believe how amazing and comforting it is to have my entire text history saved and so easily accessible. Thanks, Keepster!
it was awesome
I couldn’t get all of the stuff downloaded into keepster. I even broke it out into 3 separate months. I still need the month of October and cannot seem to accomplish what I am trying to do. I have yet to receive my “Sept” and “Nov” texts and will see what they look like before further criticizing or adjusting my review. I would love some assistance but don’t seem to be getting it.
The book is very high quality. I absolutely love it and I know my girlfriend will to once she receives it. Definitely recommend & will be purchasing again in the future!
Communication about delays in printing the book were packing, but after reaching out to them, they were very responsive and the book should arrive in time for Christmas. Thank you!
I spent six hours selecting 20,000 texts and then I went to create my keepster and was told at that point that they only recommend 2000 to 3000 messages and I had to start all over from the beginning. What a waste of time.
Hi Liz - Thank you for your feedback. We are making changes to the app to provide a warning when you select 20,000 messages. This hopefully saves another person from experiencing what you did when trying to make your Keepster folder.

Going forward, Keepster will still allow you to save thousands and thousands of messages to folders. But, when you are in the process of selecting the messages we will show the message about the 3,000 message limit for 1 batch when saving to a folder.

We also updated our How-To blog posts with helpful tips related to this topic. Check them out:
> https://keepster.co/blog/how-to-make-keepster-folders
> https://keepster.co/blog/how-to-edit-keepster-folders
I tried Keepster because I wanted to give all the text messages as a book to my boyfriend from our very first text message through our 1 year anniversary. It was easy to use and allowed for a lot of customization. The back up feature to save your text messages works well with Macbooks.
Keepster is the most amazing service for preserving your most cherished memories. I wrote a review of it on CNET last Valentine's Day, which speaks to my feelings about this must-have product: https://download.cnet.com/news/how-the-keepster-app-can-turn-your-love-messages-into-a-romantic-valentines-day-keepsake/ Get several for your loved ones this holiday season!
Great program and wonderful customer service!
Such an amazing and beautiful way to highlight special memories in my text conversations with people I love!! I can’t wait to make more books!!
Excellent app!
Keepster is cool!
Keepster was very easy to set up. Step by step instructions were very helpful. Looking forward to making my first Keepster book but in the meantime nice to have my texts organized.
I can't begin to describe how deeply this gift affected me on a personal level. Thank you Keepster for helping me out such an important friendship into such a lovely keepsake. There will be many more volumes yet to come!
Keepster is a keeper! It proved extremely effective in corralling the various diverse communications over an extensive period of time and more importantly accomplished this in a short period of time. As a lawyer it has proved to be more than just a helpful tool in assisting my office to assemble information in a time sensitive matter.
product was delivered 15 days late. customer service was very helpful, though.
Hi Alex - We are very sorry about the delay you experienced getting your book. We tried to do everything we could to get back on track once you brought the issue to our attention. Please contact us on chat if you want to order another book and we will make sure to confirm the order goes through smoothly.
I was looking online for something to extract some important messages from my iPhone backup. This app was perfect. Also, customer service is the best. I had an issue and they responded almost immediately and solved my problem. They even thought to reach out a few days later to make sure everything was still going ok. SO thankful I found keepster or else I don’t know how I would have gotten those messages out.
Hi Chloe - It is so great to hear stories about how Keepster helped save important messages that you want to save off your iPhone. We are glad you found Keepster too.
I hadn't really thought about my chat history until I found Keepster. It was so cool to see my first backup and the threads I have had with my close friends and family. I couldn't believe I had chats with a few buddies from 5+ years ago. There were even pics he texted that I hadn't seen in a while. Keepster is totally worth it, even for the backup feature alone. Not to mention the cool books I can order. Must have app indeed.
I love my Keepster book!!! It’s such a unique and precious record of our family’s history at a great moment - around the birth of my grand daughter. Maybe best of all - this little book took me less than 5 minutes to make! I simply got the Keepster software up and running on my desktop, checked some boxes to curate the texts and photos to include and presto! So much more fun and so much EASIER than any of the other the photo books I’ve ever created with other Apps. So happy I know what my go-to holiday present will be for my friends this year!!
I LOVE my keepster books .... I found the backup instructions perfectly written- I am NOT tech savvy and felt a bit intimidated by this process but the app walked me right through it and It was a breeze (once I remembered my encryption password! Ha!) The quality of the book itself is amazing - I love the dedication page - it makes it so personal and intimate. The paper and image quality are great. I can’t wait to order more!!!!
This pic is 💯