Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
This site is very hard to understand I never did get it to work!!!
Belinda - Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry you had a frustrating time getting Keepster to work. We work really hard to make sure all our customers are happy. But, as we discussed in our customer support chat, without the minimum operating system it is hard for us help you. Please do consider coming back to try using Keepster when you have upgraded your MAC to OSX Versions 10.12 Sierra or newer.
I like the product, but I was hoping that the company would have provided an option to be able to purchase a PDF of a series of text messages. I backed up all text messages from my Iphone and I needed a copy of the last 30 days of text messages for one particular contact (cell number). I was able to create a folder of the 30 days worth of texts but the only way I could print off a hard copy for myself was to order a Book, and all I want is a soft copy, PDF, of those messages.
This is a beautiful keepsake! My mother passed in 2019, and I couldn’t bear to delete our text messages going back to 2016. I found Keepster and easily uploaded the texts, selected a cover, composed a dedication page and more. My “book” arrived and it was more than I expected. It was professionally put together and beautiful. The sentimental value incomparable. I didn’t realize the end product was going to be a chronological journal of not only our conversations but also historical events. I HIGHLY recommend you use Keepster to create your keepsake!!!
Easy to use, exactly what I needed, and I love seeing old text memories.
Great service. Great product. Thank you!
easy and efficient app.
The quality and craftsmanship that goes into this book does not go unnoticed. I purchased this as a gift for my partner and cannot express how ingenious it is to keep your most precious moments through a Keepster book. The setup and ordering process was very user friendly and I’ll look forward to giving this gift to the recipient very soon. I’ll leave this review by mentioning the customer service is exceptional. Due to unforeseen circumstances my book didn’t arrive on time for Xmas but this company did not hesitate in ensuring full communication and speeding up the shipping process. Thank you!
Keepster 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Good value and prompt delivery
I can’t say enough about the quality of the product (amazing) and the personal customer service (amazing).

I ordered a book of text conversations between my granddaughter me during this socially distanced period. It was for her 13th BD. Jennifer, the founder of Keepster emailed me to say she was watching deliveries from her end to make sure I received mine. I had received it that very day! It had come in excellent shape and is such a beautiful gift for my granddaughter. Can’t believe the personal touch from Keepster.
Didn't work for me
Hi Jaime,

We saw you had a 1-star experience using Keepster. We would really appreciate the opportunity to help troubleshoot what is going on and improve your experience.

Please come chat with us so we can help figure out whats going on.

Talk soon,

Keepster Support
Great idea- excelent communication but unfortunately doesnt keep records of who sent what in group chats on Whattsapp.
Hi Craig - Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention. As we mentioned in the online chat support, we are working to fix the issue and make sure that WhatsApp contact names are displayed along with their messages in group chats. We will make sure to let you know when the issue has been addressed.
I have a newer phone and I downloaded newest version of iTunes and still no messaging apps came up. iTunes is not very user friendly to begin with
Keepster has the BEST customer service that I have encountered hands down. They really went above and beyond to assist me in completing the book for my sister. I will be ordering MANY more books. In today’s climate, sentimental gifts really mean more. 🥰 Thank you for providing a great product!
I absolutely LOVE the idea of creating a book out of text messages, and just ordered one for my sis. I tried to do it manually using a PDF file from my iMessages on my Mac, but that was totally impossible. Keepster just automatically formats everything, and the book looks beautiful in the images. It's the perfect gift, especially in this COVID year!

Only reason I didn't give a 5 is that it seems silly to not be able to use the iMessages file that's already on my Mac. I sync texts to iCloud and then delete from my phone, so I had to sync ALL my texts back to my phone, back that up to my Mac, and then create the book.

Other than that, the app was a dream to use, and when I got stuck, I was able to get help really quickly using the chat feature.

I'll definitely use Keepster in the future!
Overall, I had a pleasant experience with Keepster, and I am so glad this exists! I had some technical challenges with the app, and a few minor glitches here and there, but for the most part, it was easy to use, and I can't wait to see the final product when the books arrive!
Keepster does what you need it to! Great gift idea!
It's amazing, fast delivery.
Thank you keepster.
Love it
Keepster is beyond incredible! I can't believe something like this hasn't existed before. I was able to create a book that memorialized one of the most important events in our family's life. Texts that would have disappeared into the ether over time are not recorded in a book that will last for a lifetime, and maybe more! The process of making the book was super simple and the result was stunning. I can't thank Keepster enough for making this possible.
I like the concept of the tool very much but I feel like there could be more variation and options implemented (like multiple conversations/chapters per book, and adding multiple “keepsters” to a single “project” or “book”).
Keepster is rated 4.33 based on 129 reviews