Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster Reviews | 22nd April 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 5 star review on 21st October 2019
info@yaliving.com
More Photos & Videos
Love Keepster. My second purchase. Had to upgrade. They are keeping my memories alive!
free download but must pay !!
Keepster is free to use to backup your messages. You only have to pay when you order professionally printed books of your saved messages starting at $9.99.

Since its FREE to use, why not give it a try to at least backup your messages.
Great idea for an app. Easy to use with great support
I love it.
I am so thankful for Keepster! After losing my dad to pancreatic and liver cancer, Keepster has enabled me to create a book out of the all the messages I shared with him over the years. My books turned out amazing and I will cherish them forever! The program was simple to use and follow! I would definitely recommend! Thank you Keepster for helping me honor my dad!
Erin - Thanks so much for sharing your story. We are so humbled by your comments and so glad that Keepster was able to give you such a cherished book. You've really touched us with this review. Thanks again!
Very straightforward and easy to follow guidelines
Instructions are unclear in too many instances.
I had been wanting to save the first text conversations between my boyfriend and I. Those first months when we were getting to know each other and each being a little more vulnerable. I so happy I found keepster! I was able to save the convos, third then into books, and I gave them to my boyfriend for his birthday. He loved them! Reading back through the early days has been so fun! Excellent service, fast turnaround time, and a beautiful, high quality product. Can’t recommend them enough!
Excellent customer service - immediate response when I asked a question
i don't see download option, it comes in the app like formate
I need it in the text file or word file
didn't work as per my expectations.
Hi Romik - Sorry your experience was not what you were expecting. We specialize in creating professionally printed books of your conversations and texts. We don't have a download or print at home option at this time. For more information, check out our How To blog posts: https://keepster.co/blog/categories/how-to ... there is lots of useful information about all the features we have in the software.
Awesome that I can keep iPhone messages. Thank you
Great service, great product. Thanks!
Wonderful experience
Keepster extracts messenger messages from your i tune's backup and does it well. The problem, although slight, is that you have to install the resource hungry i tune's app and learn to navigate that first.
I am so comforted to know that I can stroll through my memories any time I want without fear of losing them. What a great way to remember conversations forever. The book is better quality than I expected. My questions were answered promptly and clearly. Thanks Keepster!
So glad I found this site. It’s affording next the ability to save all my messages from 2017 to present that I had with my boy friend who passed away suddenly on June 2. Thank you! This is a priceless gift to me.
Great for sorting through old texts!
A decent service for turning your messages into a book.

However, it would be an enormous improvement if it actually allowed you to control the typeface of the book, or control any of the design elements (margins, typesize, type colors, and so on).

It is a shame that it currently lacks these basic options, especially given that many of the people who will want to use such a service will want to be able to add precisely such artful touches to personalize their books.
All the text messages are transfered.
Should add ability to remove photos from Keepsters so that more texts can be added to each folder
Keepster is rated 4.48 based on 65 reviews