Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
I like the concept of the tool very much but I feel like there could be more variation and options implemented (like multiple conversations/chapters per book, and adding multiple “keepsters” to a single “project” or “book”).
It's a great concept but doesn't seem to download my photos with messages. I just backed up for the 2nd time and received an identical download to the first. No new message since 10/4 were downloaded.
I wish there were a print feature and more user friendly when selecting dates.
I give the finished product 5 stars but the ease of use a 1 star. It is so difficult to use and some of the photos do not transfer over and there is no telling which ones cause an error and make it impossible to complete a project. I am going to attempt to order more but it is a hard task to complete.
Vicki we are thrilled that you give your Keepster Book a 5-star review. We are always working to make Keepster easier to use and error-free. However, some images are challenging given the HEIC/HEIF format used by iPhones. We recently released an updated version to better handle those types of images. Hopefully when you use Keepster again to make more books you have a smoother experience and consider updating your review to 4 or 5 stars.

PS: Check out our new fonts and formatting options for your new books.
Instructions are unclear in too many instances.
Keepster is rated 4.32 based on 117 reviews