Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
Could not retrieve whats app. It just retrieved SMS
Absolute Rubbish
John - We are sorry to hear that you have a negative opinion of Keepster. We work very hard to try and support all our customers to make sure the app is working as expected and you can order Keepster books.

Please contact our support team via chat on our website or from within the app so we can try and help address the issues you are having.
I am fairly proficient at using programs I have yet to be able to upload to your program the file that I need to have made into a book I have worked hours on it. I am completely disappointed I would not recommend Keepster to anyone.
kind of dumb app.. you cannot save your messages to your computer or other devices at all with this app. it is just for organizing and searching through your messages. rather stupid and a waste of time!
Hello Samantha
We are extremely disappointed that you weren't satisfied with your Keepster experience. However if you were able to organize or search your messages you would have had to first make a back up of all your messages to your computer. First and foremost that's what Keepster enables all users to do. Please let us know if you did in fact create a backup? We will be glad to assist you in whatever way you need to create one. Please email us at support@keepster.co or ping us in CHAT. Thank you.
Total BS, you say its free, but nothing works unless you pay!!!! Worthless POS..............
free download but must pay !!
Keepster is free to use to backup your messages. You only have to pay when you order professionally printed books of your saved messages starting at $9.99.

Since its FREE to use, why not give it a try to at least backup your messages.
i don't see download option, it comes in the app like formate
I need it in the text file or word file
didn't work as per my expectations.
Hi Romik - Sorry your experience was not what you were expecting. We specialize in creating professionally printed books of your conversations and texts. We don't have a download or print at home option at this time. For more information, check out our How To blog posts: https://keepster.co/blog/categories/how-to ... there is lots of useful information about all the features we have in the software.
A tiny window to work with renders this application next to useless, you can't see contents, editing tool (removing contents) is slow & awkward, When you want to preview book for printing it is so small you can't see the end product.
I gave up on this product.
Thank you for your feedback. We have been hard at work adding a "Zoom" feature so you can see a larger preview of your book. We hope that you consider trying Keepster again.
Keepster is rated 4.31 based on 115 reviews