Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Michael W
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer M
Didn’t work at all.
Hi there! We are sorry that your experience with Keepster was not what you were hoping for and would like to assist you with whatever you need. Please feel free to ping us in CHAT in the app or on the website so that we can better understand how to help. If you prefer, you can also email us at support@keepster.co. Or please refer to the How To Get Started article in the How To section of our blog page https://keepster.co/blog/getting-started-with-keepster Hoping to get you up and running right away!
There are two reviews here: Product and Service Product: The interfact for collecting the texts you want to use is ok once you work through the "building a backup" process which is not very intuitive and not explained well. Once that is done, it is super simple to build the book When the book arrived, the quality was great! Service: I ordered my book on December 11th and did not get it until late January. The issues here: The book was not even through production until the beginning of January when I contacted support where I found out the there was a "glitch in our API" that alowed me to select a PO box and pay for express shipping while, in fact, it could not be deliverd to a PO box with express shipping. The correction was made and it still took another 17 days to print and then ship the book. Really pathetic. Adding to my dissappointment was no offer of refund or coupon for future purchase even after such dismal performace on their part. Makes me think that Keepster is operating on a shoestrind and won't be around too much longer.
Brewster - We are glad that once you finally received your Keepster book it met your expectations and was high quality. But, we are very sorry you had a 1-star experience with Keepster. As a relatively young startup, we take every aspect of our customer's feedback as an important learning and will be sure to develop whatever guardrails we can. We are just so sorry that these issues defined your experience. We will follow up with you to see if you'd be interested in making another Keepster book. Also, please know we have learned from your experience and will proceed with ever greater resolve to do whatever we can so that future Keepster's customers will be satisfied with both our product and service, for many years to come.
I spent 30 mins selecting all the messages I want only to find only the last 3 were selected. Time waster.
This site is very hard to understand I never did get it to work!!!
Belinda - Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry you had a frustrating time getting Keepster to work. We work really hard to make sure all our customers are happy. But, as we discussed in our customer support chat, without the minimum operating system it is hard for us help you. Please do consider coming back to try using Keepster when you have upgraded your MAC to OSX Versions 10.12 Sierra or newer.
Didn't work for me
Hi Jaime, We saw you had a 1-star experience using Keepster. We would really appreciate the opportunity to help troubleshoot what is going on and improve your experience. Please come chat with us so we can help figure out whats going on. Talk soon, Keepster Support
I have a newer phone and I downloaded newest version of iTunes and still no messaging apps came up. iTunes is not very user friendly to begin with
Could not retrieve whats app. It just retrieved SMS
Absolute Rubbish
John - We are sorry to hear that you have a negative opinion of Keepster. We work very hard to try and support all our customers to make sure the app is working as expected and you can order Keepster books. Please contact our support team via chat on our website or from within the app so we can try and help address the issues you are having.
I am fairly proficient at using programs I have yet to be able to upload to your program the file that I need to have made into a book I have worked hours on it. I am completely disappointed I would not recommend Keepster to anyone.
kind of dumb app.. you cannot save your messages to your computer or other devices at all with this app. it is just for organizing and searching through your messages. rather stupid and a waste of time!
Hello Samantha We are extremely disappointed that you weren't satisfied with your Keepster experience. However if you were able to organize or search your messages you would have had to first make a back up of all your messages to your computer. First and foremost that's what Keepster enables all users to do. Please let us know if you did in fact create a backup? We will be glad to assist you in whatever way you need to create one. Please email us at support@keepster.co or ping us in CHAT. Thank you.
Total BS, you say its free, but nothing works unless you pay!!!! Worthless POS..............
free download but must pay !!
Keepster is free to use to backup your messages. You only have to pay when you order professionally printed books of your saved messages starting at $9.99. ​ Since its FREE to use, why not give it a try to at least backup your messages.
i don't see download option, it comes in the app like formate I need it in the text file or word file didn't work as per my expectations.
Hi Romik - Sorry your experience was not what you were expecting. We specialize in creating professionally printed books of your conversations and texts. We don't have a download or print at home option at this time. For more information, check out our How To blog posts: https://keepster.co/blog/categories/how-to ... there is lots of useful information about all the features we have in the software.
A tiny window to work with renders this application next to useless, you can't see contents, editing tool (removing contents) is slow & awkward, When you want to preview book for printing it is so small you can't see the end product. I gave up on this product.
Thank you for your feedback. We have been hard at work adding a "Zoom" feature so you can see a larger preview of your book. We hope that you consider trying Keepster again.
Keepster is rated 4.29 based on 144 reviews