Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Michael W
Michael W
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer M
The overall product is too expensive which is why I didn’t even go through with my order. Also in the book, the emojis are huge compared to the text. Would not recommend.
Hello Maral We are very sorry you found the cost of our books prohibitive. However, our goal is to offer our customers a quality product that will look and feel special, and last for a very long time. In fact, we take great pride in the quality of our books, including the paper we use, the covers, the binding etc so that our customers can land up with something that is 'coffee table book' worthy. Also, printing a one-of-a-kind book is much more costly than books that are mass-produced. In fact, to print a 500 page 'book' at any other printing service would turn out to be even more expensive, and not necessarily come close to the quality that we offer. If you choose to reconsider making a Keepster book, there are 2 other options that can help reduce the costs. Firstly, you can order only one copy of the book, and receive the first time users 20% discount, and have a second digital copy for only $4.99. Another option would be that since the price of the book increases according to the number of pages it has, one can easily reduce the number of pages of a book by editting and removing less significant messages, emojis and images, while including only the conversations that really matter. As for all the other texts that you'd still like to keep safe, they can remain saved, and organized in folders within the app - and you can revisit those, together with your favorites, whenever you like, and as long as you have the app installed on your computer. Last but not least, we very much appreciate your feedback about the size of the emojis. As a young company we are continuously striving to make our product better, and give our customers exactly what they would like. So, we will certainly take your feedback into account as we move forward with making any refinements. Thank you again for your taking the time to share your experience, and for your interest in Keepster.
Bye
I think the idea is good but it doesn't follow through. I connect my IPhone 11 via USB and choose the text message conversation that I'd like to save. It seems to be working but doesn't complete, just keeps spinning like it's working. The initial conversation was saved the 1st time I used Keepster. Itunes was updated and I was easily able to choose the conversations to save, and it was done. It hasn't successfully saved a conversation since and the messages are not lengthy.
I couldn’t get all of the stuff downloaded into keepster. I even broke it out into 3 separate months. I still need the month of October and cannot seem to accomplish what I am trying to do. I have yet to receive my “Sept” and “Nov” texts and will see what they look like before further criticizing or adjusting my review. I would love some assistance but don’t seem to be getting it.
I spent six hours selecting 20,000 texts and then I went to create my keepster and was told at that point that they only recommend 2000 to 3000 messages and I had to start all over from the beginning. What a waste of time.
Hi Liz - Thank you for your feedback. We are making changes to the app to provide a warning when you select 20,000 messages. This hopefully saves another person from experiencing what you did when trying to make your Keepster folder. Going forward, Keepster will still allow you to save thousands and thousands of messages to folders. But, when you are in the process of selecting the messages we will show the message about the 3,000 message limit for 1 batch when saving to a folder. We also updated our How-To blog posts with helpful tips related to this topic. Check them out: > https://keepster.co/blog/how-to-make-keepster-folders > https://keepster.co/blog/how-to-edit-keepster-folders
product was delivered 15 days late. customer service was very helpful, though.
Hi Alex - We are very sorry about the delay you experienced getting your book. We tried to do everything we could to get back on track once you brought the issue to our attention. Please contact us on chat if you want to order another book and we will make sure to confirm the order goes through smoothly.
Keepster is rated 4.25 based on 152 reviews