Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster Reviews | 22nd April 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 5 star review on 21st October 2019
info@yaliving.com
More Photos & Videos
I couldn’t get all of the stuff downloaded into keepster. I even broke it out into 3 separate months. I still need the month of October and cannot seem to accomplish what I am trying to do. I have yet to receive my “Sept” and “Nov” texts and will see what they look like before further criticizing or adjusting my review. I would love some assistance but don’t seem to be getting it.
I spent six hours selecting 20,000 texts and then I went to create my keepster and was told at that point that they only recommend 2000 to 3000 messages and I had to start all over from the beginning. What a waste of time.
Hi Liz - Thank you for your feedback. We are making changes to the app to provide a warning when you select 20,000 messages. This hopefully saves another person from experiencing what you did when trying to make your Keepster folder.

Going forward, Keepster will still allow you to save thousands and thousands of messages to folders. But, when you are in the process of selecting the messages we will show the message about the 3,000 message limit for 1 batch when saving to a folder.

We also updated our How-To blog posts with helpful tips related to this topic. Check them out:
> https://keepster.co/blog/how-to-make-keepster-folders
> https://keepster.co/blog/how-to-edit-keepster-folders
product was delivered 15 days late. customer service was very helpful, though.
Hi Alex - We are very sorry about the delay you experienced getting your book. We tried to do everything we could to get back on track once you brought the issue to our attention. Please contact us on chat if you want to order another book and we will make sure to confirm the order goes through smoothly.
Keepster is rated 4.67 based on 42 reviews