Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
The app is insanely slow and the prices are not upfront. It was going to cost me over $100 dollars for a book of text messages. I was extremely disappointed and will be trying to figure out another way to have those memories.
Hi Kayla - We are sorry that you had technical issues. Please come chat with us on our website to see if we can help address the issues you are experiencing in terms of speed.

As for the pricing of our books, as stated on the website (https://keepster.co/books), you can order professionally printed books of your saved messages starting at $9.99. The price of Keepster books varies based on the number of pages & binding ($0.20 per page).

Books 4-31 pages $9.99 + shipping. The binding for a book this size is: Saddle Stitch.
​​
Books 32-800 pages starting at $15.99 + shipping. Books over 32 pages are Perfectbound (softcover).
​​
Books 32-800 pages starting at $19.99 + shipping. Books over 32 pages are Perfectbound (hardcover).

We also often are running promotions or contests where you have a chance to make a Keepster book for a discounted or FREE price.
I think the idea is good but it doesn't follow through. I connect my IPhone 11 via USB and choose the text message conversation that I'd like to save. It seems to be working but doesn't complete, just keeps spinning like it's working. The initial conversation was saved the 1st time I used Keepster. Itunes was updated and I was easily able to choose the conversations to save, and it was done. It hasn't successfully saved a conversation since and the messages are not lengthy.
I couldn’t get all of the stuff downloaded into keepster. I even broke it out into 3 separate months. I still need the month of October and cannot seem to accomplish what I am trying to do. I have yet to receive my “Sept” and “Nov” texts and will see what they look like before further criticizing or adjusting my review. I would love some assistance but don’t seem to be getting it.
I spent six hours selecting 20,000 texts and then I went to create my keepster and was told at that point that they only recommend 2000 to 3000 messages and I had to start all over from the beginning. What a waste of time.
Hi Liz - Thank you for your feedback. We are making changes to the app to provide a warning when you select 20,000 messages. This hopefully saves another person from experiencing what you did when trying to make your Keepster folder.

Going forward, Keepster will still allow you to save thousands and thousands of messages to folders. But, when you are in the process of selecting the messages we will show the message about the 3,000 message limit for 1 batch when saving to a folder.

We also updated our How-To blog posts with helpful tips related to this topic. Check them out:
> https://keepster.co/blog/how-to-make-keepster-folders
> https://keepster.co/blog/how-to-edit-keepster-folders
product was delivered 15 days late. customer service was very helpful, though.
Hi Alex - We are very sorry about the delay you experienced getting your book. We tried to do everything we could to get back on track once you brought the issue to our attention. Please contact us on chat if you want to order another book and we will make sure to confirm the order goes through smoothly.
Keepster is rated 4.32 based on 117 reviews