Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer Mackey
Wish the emojis and images were better found and rendered, or easily replaced with local stored images - but overall not bad.
The book is fine - the only thing missing from my view is page numbers but I guess I can ask for when I order the next time. It came acceptably quickly when you think that it crossed the pond! so generally happy - smile
This is really awesome...it's definitely going to be dangerous to my productivity as I scroll through memories to make a book! Only wish the window to read messages was a little bigger.
Really good to be able to clear up space on your phone but still be able to keep the messages; it’s like being able to have your cake AND eat it. Being able to search through messages is really good, and the feature that shows the total number of messages in a chat is cool as well. Some features I do wish it had were being able to store the name of a group chat, or search messages by sender, or being able to resize the application window bigger to view more messages at once; but apart from that, it’s a really good and useful program.
Very useful tool to hold onto important moment transpired through text
Worked very well backing up memorable messages
An amazing service to capture your memories in an undeletable format. But be careful of the number of pages in your book as the cost will increase quickly from the base price quoted on the website.
It does what it says, which it is more than many other pieces of software around.
Keepster extracts messenger messages from your i tune's backup and does it well. The problem, although slight, is that you have to install the resource hungry i tune's app and learn to navigate that first.
Should add ability to remove photos from Keepsters so that more texts can be added to each folder
I just made a book out of one year of photos and text for the first time, and was really thankful that Keepster made it possible to keep these fun memories in a book. One improvement I think would be nice sometime in the future would be to download and create books from my phone instead of having to use a laptop.
As I said it is my first time using Keepster but I would say that what Keepster has created seems to be top quality and helpful.

Thanks for making Keepster 😀
My father passed away last week and Keepster became a huge gift. I was able to print off all of our conversations into a beautiful book to keep forever. Whenever I miss him, I can re read all of our conversations. Thank you
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
The support I received was excellent, only reason I am giving it good and not excellent is because of those technical faults but I was super impressed with the chat service and how efficient it was.
The app works well and is user friendly.
it was awesome
Communication about delays in printing the book were packing, but after reaching out to them, they were very responsive and the book should arrive in time for Christmas. Thank you!
Keepster is rated 4.32 based on 116 reviews