Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Michael W
Michael W
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Jennifer M
Really cool app, love the book functionality
Keepster has assisted by allowing me to download WhatsApp and edit the text. I found using Keepster a little difficult at times as far as being user friendly but the support provided by them has been great. Thank you Michael.
The format inside the book is decent... I'm not a big fan of the constant time stamps. The reason I'm writing this if for the customer service. I had my question answered within 10 minutes!
Can't beat the price! Some other products might be a bit slicker, but Keepster has just about all the functionality. And it's fairly intuitive, so no user manual needed. ;->
Hello Chris Thanks for your very positive review! As a relatively young startup, we are always very eager to learn how we can serve our customers better and will be in touch very soon. Also, feel free to contact us anytime at support@keepster.co Many thanks again for your interest and support!
Great idea- excelent communication but unfortunately doesnt keep records of who sent what in group chats on Whattsapp.
Hi Craig - Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention. As we mentioned in the online chat support, we are working to fix the issue and make sure that WhatsApp contact names are displayed along with their messages in group chats. We will make sure to let you know when the issue has been addressed.
I absolutely LOVE the idea of creating a book out of text messages, and just ordered one for my sis. I tried to do it manually using a PDF file from my iMessages on my Mac, but that was totally impossible. Keepster just automatically formats everything, and the book looks beautiful in the images. It's the perfect gift, especially in this COVID year! Only reason I didn't give a 5 is that it seems silly to not be able to use the iMessages file that's already on my Mac. I sync texts to iCloud and then delete from my phone, so I had to sync ALL my texts back to my phone, back that up to my Mac, and then create the book. Other than that, the app was a dream to use, and when I got stuck, I was able to get help really quickly using the chat feature. I'll definitely use Keepster in the future!
Wish the emojis and images were better found and rendered, or easily replaced with local stored images - but overall not bad.
The book is fine - the only thing missing from my view is page numbers but I guess I can ask for when I order the next time. It came acceptably quickly when you think that it crossed the pond! so generally happy - smile
This is really awesome...it's definitely going to be dangerous to my productivity as I scroll through memories to make a book! Only wish the window to read messages was a little bigger.
Really good to be able to clear up space on your phone but still be able to keep the messages; it’s like being able to have your cake AND eat it. Being able to search through messages is really good, and the feature that shows the total number of messages in a chat is cool as well. Some features I do wish it had were being able to store the name of a group chat, or search messages by sender, or being able to resize the application window bigger to view more messages at once; but apart from that, it’s a really good and useful program.
Very useful tool to hold onto important moment transpired through text
Worked very well backing up memorable messages
An amazing service to capture your memories in an undeletable format. But be careful of the number of pages in your book as the cost will increase quickly from the base price quoted on the website.
It does what it says, which it is more than many other pieces of software around.
Keepster extracts messenger messages from your i tune's backup and does it well. The problem, although slight, is that you have to install the resource hungry i tune's app and learn to navigate that first.
Should add ability to remove photos from Keepsters so that more texts can be added to each folder
I just made a book out of one year of photos and text for the first time, and was really thankful that Keepster made it possible to keep these fun memories in a book. One improvement I think would be nice sometime in the future would be to download and create books from my phone instead of having to use a laptop. As I said it is my first time using Keepster but I would say that what Keepster has created seems to be top quality and helpful. Thanks for making Keepster 😀
My father passed away last week and Keepster became a huge gift. I was able to print off all of our conversations into a beautiful book to keep forever. Whenever I miss him, I can re read all of our conversations. Thank you
Keepster 4 star review on 27th May 2020
The support I received was excellent, only reason I am giving it good and not excellent is because of those technical faults but I was super impressed with the chat service and how efficient it was.
The app works well and is user friendly.
Keepster is rated 4.25 based on 152 reviews