Keepster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keepster
Read Keepster Reviews

About Keepster:

Keepster is software to help recognize how meaningful your messages can be. Using Keepster, you can turn the meaningful messages found on your phone into a one-of-a-kind Keepster book! Ensure your favorite texts, chats, photos & emojis last forever.

Keepster Reviews | 22nd April 2020
Michael Weisfeld
Keepster 5 star review on 21st October 2019
info@yaliving.com
More Photos & Videos
Keepster is quick to learn and easy to use. My best friend passed away a few days ago, and it made it so easy to go through and look at all our conversations. I have three years worth of texts to sort through, but the interface is so user friendly, and I'll be able to store all of our memories forever now. Five stars, great product, did recommend to friends already.
very nice application
it help to save data
very friendly and easy to use
Quick and great quality. Would recommend this service to anyone with text messages they can’t bear the thought of loosing.
Great service from Michael - supported and helped me get program working to perfection. Really appreciate his time that he gave to me.
Kathy - we are sorry had challenges with the Keepster backup feature. But, we are glad we were able to provide real-time help via chat on our website to solve your issue. Once we deleted your older backups, you were able to see the most recent backup in Keepster and get your latest messages. Thank you for bringing the issue you were having to our attention so we could address it.

Maybe you will consider changing your 1-star review.
Kathy - Thank you so much for updating your review of Keepster! We are thrilled you were able to get great customer service and give us a 5-star! We really appreciate it.
The book brought my moms to tears on Mother’s Day! She’s always wanted a way to print our family text chain. Such an awesome gift. Customer service was awesome!!
Easy to use, quick response from customer service
I am so impressed with Michael. I am new to Keepster and have been wishing I could keep messages. The books are just beautiful. Michael has been great to provide concise but detailed answers to my questions. He has even understood my questions and anticipated additional questions based on my explanation and then offered advice beyond to make my Keepster experience exceptional for how I am using it.

Nowadays, this type to customer service is truly going beyond what is expected but certainly appreciated. Michael has raised the bar for customer service and is an asset and "KEEPsTER" for sure. I wish all agents were as pleasant and proficient to work with as Michael.
Great customer service. Super easy.
This book is one of my most cherished keepsake of texted conversations with my brother. Quality of my book is fabulous..so grateful for this site !!! Thank you
Keepster is amazing! My husband passed away and I now have a book of our everyday text messages... this is priceless. I absolutely will order more! Love Keepster and Highly recommend!
Keepster 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Finding Keepster was an irreplaceable gift..having lost my brother suddenly last year I needed to figured out how I was going to save over a year of text messages I had never erased. The directions were so easy to follow ..I can’t wait to have my book of over 200 pages!! Filled with a years conversation with my brother !!! ❤️
Thanks for your help! Excellent service!
Very easy to install and use.
Super easy and so happy I finally downloaded all my messages off my phone! Thanks Team! -Sally
Other than having to upgrade my operating system to use the app, which I needed to do anyway, the app was very easy to use and had great instructions for how to use it. Thanks for allowing me to give such a great gift!!!
I haven’t gotten books yet, but everything has seemed top notch.
Keepster. You went above and beyond. Staff was very responsive and patient when I had questions and concerns. When printing was a bit delayed, Keepster worked to find a temporary solutions so that I had a book to present in time. And then worked to push the printing and shipping ahead so that the book was delivered ahead of schedule! It was a pleasure working with Keepster and the product is one we will treasure. I highly recommend this unique and personable company.
Quick and Easy to use application. Cool idea. Thank you so much,
Speedy, and easy to use!
Incredible app. Can’t believe how amazing and comforting it is to have my entire text history saved and so easily accessible.
Thanks, Keepster!