Knots.ph Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knots.ph
Read Knots.ph Reviews

About Knots.ph:

Knots flowers and more answers to all your floral needs! We handpicked the freshest and most exquisite flowers at the most affordable prices! We provide gorgeous flower bouquets and flower arrangements, suitable for any occasions like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Weddings.

sales@knots.ph

8405, Mayapis
Makati

Tell us how Knots.ph made you happy
Knots.ph 5 star review on 3rd February 2023
Knots.ph 5 star review on 26th December 2022
Mike Dela Paz
Knots.ph 5 star review on 26th December 2022
Mike Dela Paz
I sent an email to correct a typo in my gift message but it was not applied. the card still showed the wrong spelling
Hi Ms. Melissa, Thank you for the feedback. We will investigate this matter and will contact you through email. Apologies for this. Have a great day. Kathrina
Great packaging. Quick to respond. My 3rd time to order
Ordering from Sydney Australia, I wasn’t sure what to expect of Knots . To my surprise Knots met my expectations with their excellent service and the birthday celebrant also tells me she received a long lasting bouquet and delicious cupcakes… highly recommended and will definitely use Knots again soon!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 20th December 2022
Wonderful service!
Product was beautiful
Big Thanks to Ms Karen and Ms Ysa. You will not be disappointed. Your expectation is more than what you expect. Love this shop! ❤️
This is the 2nd time we used their services and as usual, they are very fast and they are very kind! The flowers are fresh and they really look good :)
very good customer service, delivered on time as requested. My niece love the flowers 🌷 Thank you!
Author didn't leave any comments.
The delivery was as ordered and it made it to the address on time even though the address was not easy to find
I love that customer service took time out to check-up on my order status and updated me when my order was delivered.
Amazing customer service! My queries were answered in a timely manner, and they followed the instructions quite well. Everything about the hamper is exactly what I wanted, from the customization and add-ons down to the tiniest detail. The photos they sent me before dispatch are so beautiful that I want to look at them over and over again. I definitely recommend them and use them to send gifts to loved ones and special people.
The flowers are fresh and pretty and the price was reasonable. What you see in the website is what you get. Satisfied customer!
Knots is the very best flower company I've ever worked with. They customized my order with thematic ribbon and packaging. They shared product pictures of my custom request and were communicative/responsive along the way, through to confirming delivery. I have used them for several years now and they keep getting better. Amazing products and services!
This online flowershop that never fails to impress me with the lovely flowers that I order for my loved ones. Will order again next time and will highly recommend to my relatives and friends. Thank you knots.ph 💙💙💙😊
The bouquet is really beautiful. In addition, their online customer service provides prompt responses to inquiries.
Knots.ph 5 star review on 5th December 2022
very fast turnaround from ordering to delivery
I'm a returnee bec the first time i was happy with the products and services. Thanks for the great customer service!
As usual, smooth transaction, received fresh and beautiful flowers. Knots is really my go to shop for flowers and others. Seller sent pictures of order before delivering. The delivery was on time. Previously bought flowers here for my parents and now gave one to my boss. She liked it! Thank you Knots ❤️
Knots.ph 5 star review on 2nd December 2022 Knots.ph 5 star review on 2nd December 2022
Very happy with the service from ordering online was easy specially if u are residing outside the country and wanted to send flowers to a love one in the Philippines. I liked that i was keep updated and photos was send before the delivery. I would recommend and order again .
Knots.ph is rated 4.8 based on 905 reviews