Knots.ph Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knots.ph
Read Knots.ph Reviews

About Knots.ph:

Knots flowers and more answers to all your floral needs! We handpicked the freshest and most exquisite flowers at the most affordable prices! We provide gorgeous flower bouquets and flower arrangements, suitable for any occasions like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Weddings.

sales@knots.ph

8405, Mayapis

Tell us how Knots.ph made you happy
Good service and quality of flowers
We ordered a day before and we were accommodated. Free delivery and I was called to confirm delivery. Such a pretty bouquet.
Knots.ph 5 star review on 24th May 2022
This is my second time to order and my experience was always good. They always deliver on time and flowers are always beautiful. Thank you for your services.
Flowers are great...but next time dont forget to send the note card as well. Missing some details of surprise and experience.
Hello Sir Leo, We will check with the courier who delivered the item as we checked before dispatch, there was a card attached because the gold stick was placed with the gift card. Will get back to you asap once we have coordinated with the courier. Thank you and have a good day. - Kathrina
arrived late :(
Hello Sir, Thank you for your feedback, upon checking your order and with our Logistics team, it was scheduled to be delivered between 9am - 2pm. We saw also that you requested it to be delivered by 1130, but as per your conversation with our CS team, we cannot guarantee the delivery at the specified time as we also have other deliveries in the morning, but tried our best and got it delivered by 1145am. Again apologies if we didn't manage to deliver it on time requested. Thank you and have a good day ahead. - Kathrina
It was easy to order and the flowers were delivered on time. Thank you.
Convenient way of shopping for gifts. I appreciate the updates every step of the way.
This has been my 3rd purchase from Knots. Their flower arrangement are beautiful, and the delivery is timely.
Ordering from overseas can be overwhelming! Knots website and flowering ordering process made it so much easier. They even reached out to me before to ensure the correct flowers were sent. And quick delivery too! Thank you for the wonderful service!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 19th May 2022
This was great service! So happy with what I got!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Happy with my purchase. Delivered right on the allocated time specified. Fresh flowers and arranged beautifully.
It was a seamless transaction.
Everything was as advertised, better even, and delivery was on time. Great products and service
they respond to emails very quickly; the product was beautiful and well-made, exactly what I was hoping for; fast and safe delivery
The flowers were beautiful!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 12th May 2022
This is my second time ordering and just like the first, i find the whole transaction easy. The flowers look great and fresh. The recipient loved the flowers they received. Customer service is quick to respond and follows requests accordingly. The prices and inclusions are reasonable and there are different ways to pay which is convenient for me. I’m very satisfied with the whole experience. Will surely order again.
Knots.ph 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Responsive to queries
Knots.ph 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Smooth transaction
Thank you Knots! The tulips are beautiful & my wife loved it! Amazing customer service from ordering until delivery. Also the delivery was earlier than expected. Kudos!
The flowers were already slightly withered upon arrival. Also, the dedication card contained typos and errors.
Hi Gavin, Thank you for raising this matter with us. Our CS team will contact you with regards to your feedback. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Thank you - Kathrina
Knots.ph is rated 4.81 based on 635 reviews