Knots.ph Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knots.ph
Read Knots.ph Reviews

About Knots.ph:

Knots flowers and more answers to all your floral needs! We handpicked the freshest and most exquisite flowers at the most affordable prices! We provide gorgeous flower bouquets and flower arrangements, suitable for any occasions like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Weddings.

sales@knots.ph

5077 e Luxury One Bldg, P Burgos St. Poblacion Makati,

Tell us how Knots.ph made you happy
Knots.ph 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Issah Marie Orate
Knots.ph 5 star review on 16th February 2021
Issah Marie Orate
Knots.ph 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Plenty of flowers to choose from. Easy ordering. Affordable prices. But I would suggest to have a ‘confirm purchase’ button.
Order was smooth and on time. Thanks.

Actually I first tried to buy from another supplier but there was some difficulty with their payment gateway. That's how I ended up with you but it turned out well.
I love the arrangements and designs, especially the flower bouquets 😊 The designs are very classic, minimalist and flowers are in very good quality.
Knots.ph 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Very easy to navigate site. Flowers received as pretty as on the website.
Friendly customer service. Highly recommended.
The ordering process was easy. Payment forms are user friendly. Most importantly, the flowers look amazing!
It arrived on time and the flowers was as depicted in the picture.
Easy to order
Nice and beautiful packaging and very efficient staff
I am overseas and had ordered flowers for my mom who is back home in the Philippines. The whole transaction was easy and the flowers looked amazing. Would definitely recommend.
The flowers are top quality imported and fresh. Very nice to give us a complimentary flower pot free of charge. Excellent service!
I spent 15 min to fill up all info and still I could not order through website

I texted to Instagram and person took my order through it. Payment and delivery was good.
Will order next time but not through website.
Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for your feedback :) We are currently in the process of enhancing our website to better serve our customers. Looking forward to your next order. Thank you and have a great day ahead :) - Kathrina
My future wife liked it
Very accommodating seller. Kudos! 😊
Kris is super nice and accommodating towards my customization request of a baby hamper. She promptly met my budget requirement and the end product turns out so beautiful! Thank you.
Thank you! It was a smooth transaction. I’m based in LA and was kinda skeptical about ordering flowers online for a friend in Manila. The ordering process was easy and they use PayPal so I felt secured during the payment process. Be back for future purchase. Thank you guys!
Easy to talk to, on time delivery
Knots.ph 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Very easy to communicate with and arrangements have always been amazing.
the order experience was very easy. although some items were not available, they were able to message me about it and ask if the replacement items were ok for me before they executed it, which is a very good practice :) my friend loved the gift box and it had extra dried flowers too! ❤️
Knots.ph 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Reliable and fast CS. But will not avail the urgent service again. They initially pinned wrong address that's why the courier got lost and took the delivery too long.
The quality and aesthetics of the flower are superb.
Knots.ph 4 star review on 25th February 2021
ordered from US to Marikina. very easy to work with, and the flowers, gorgeous at on time. great work
Knots.ph is rated 4.84 based on 171 reviews