Knots.ph Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knots.ph
Read Knots.ph Reviews

About Knots.ph:

Knots flowers and more answers to all your floral needs! We handpicked the freshest and most exquisite flowers at the most affordable prices! We provide gorgeous flower bouquets and flower arrangements, suitable for any occasions like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Weddings.

sales@knots.ph

5077 e Luxury One Bldg, P Burgos St. Poblacion Makati,

Tell us how Knots.ph made you happy
Knots.ph 5 star review on 12th December 2020
Knots.ph 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Lourdes Banzon
Knots.ph 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Lourdes Banzon
I initially had an issue with the delivered boxed item but management was prompt to fix / improvise

Thank you. Beautiful wine wrapping
Hi Klair, thank you for your feedback . We apologise if you were disappointed with what your boyfriend received . We do take our customers' feedbacks seriously and we want to make it right. We will contact you via your email so that we explain what happened with your order. Again, we would like to thank you in taking time to send in your feedback., and we hope we can make it up to you the next time. Please do wait for our email , thank you. - Kyla Romero
Great service!
High quality flowers, fast/easy delivery, and very good communication.
Fast and efficient
I sent flowers from Canada and it was very easy and the flowers were beautiful
Great timing, the flowers were perfect! Will probably order from here again!
I like the service. It was complete package and definitely will order their service again.
Very good customer service. The boxes were packed nicely and the items were the same as shown in the photo.
Orders were of good quality and were the same as in the photos in the website. The orders arrived promptly and what was great was that I was informed via text on the progress of my orders on the day of delivery.
The dried flower was better than what I expected. Will surely order again next time.
Knots.ph 5 star review on 12th December 2020
Wish I could give ten stars for customer service. Thank you very much Karen (?) for keeping me updated via WhatsApp and clarifying my order. Hope to talk to you again soon....beautiful flowers and wonderful service.
Knots.ph 5 star review on 9th December 2020
You guys are awesome! Always updating me (thank you Kris!) and you became the bridge of sending my love to my daughter! Thank you again!
Flower arrangement is superb! Gotta love their cs. Super friendly and reliable. Product was delivered on time.
It is my first time with Knots.ph and I'm pleased to say it's been a great one. Ordered the preserved pink hydrangeas for my mother's birthday and it arrived at her home at the time I needed it to be there. The delivery was handled very well despite this being a rush order. The flowers are lovely. My brother took lots of photos appreciating how beautiful they looked. The white wine also proved to be a nice addition. This shop definitely receives my highest recommendation as a worthy source of special gifts for the special people in your life. Thank you Knots.ph for helping me make my Mama happy.
It has been a friendly and very accommodating service and i had been talking to Ms. Karen she’s so nice, she helped me in personalizing my bouquet of flowers twice already. Thank you so much Knots!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 27th November 2020 Knots.ph 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Great service!
Excellent
Flowers! Always fresh and on time
For deliverys!
Separated by continents away, I would 100% go back to Knots for floral arrangements. They went above and beyond to accommodate my requests and provided alternate substitutions for review when a floral was out of stock. Extremely great in communication and they even turned around arrangements in such short notice. And above all, they had very tasteful arrangements.
Knots.ph 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
I wish I had discovered Knots a long time ago. It was an easy transaction. I ordered a gift box for a newborn baby as a congratulatory gift for a colleague. I was pleased to find the prices very reasonable and the package are very nice. They took the time to check on me on some items that needed changing because the one on the original list was out of stock. It was arranged well and I was informed every step of the way, from the time the order was accepted to the time the order was delivered. I was happy to receive satisfied feedback from the receiver of the gift. With this kind of service, I wouldn't hesitate to consider them again on my next order. So to make sure, I won't forget the website's name, I already bookmarked it under my favorite tab. :)
Knots.ph 5 star review on 14th November 2020 Knots.ph 5 star review on 14th November 2020 Knots.ph 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Knots.ph never fails! Whenever I need an arrangement for an occasion or same-day requests, they deliver- exceedingly well! Beautiful flowers always. Ordering is also a breeze.
Knots.ph is rated 4.89 based on 74 reviews