Knots.ph Reviews

Based on 1,319 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Knots.ph Reviews

About Knots.ph:

Knots flowers and more answers to all your floral needs! We handpicked the freshest and most exquisite flowers at the most affordable prices! We provide gorgeous flower bouquets and flower arrangements, suitable for any occasions like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Weddings.

sales@knots.ph

8405, Mayapis,
8405, Mayapis
Makati

Tell us how Knots.ph made you happy
Four stars rating. Ordering process was easy. The only issue was the Rider did not know where to go so I don't know if the address was not communicated to him properly. The flowers were also much more impressive than I anticipated. I loved that there were other things to add to the arrangement like balloons, toppers etc. I will order again. Thank you!!!
Hi, Tina! Thank you for the feedback! We're looking into ways to better the entire process of our operations. Letting us know your concerns, no matter how grievous, are truly appreciated as it is a matter of improvement and advancement. We value your time and strive to provide convenience by being a one-stop gift shop for all! It's gratifying to know that you've enjoyed our selection of add - ons. However, do let us know if you have other item suggestions that you think will be equally enjoyed if not more by other customers like you :) Trust that it will be treated with much consideration! Warmest Regards, Knots
Very responsive, same day free delivery, bouquet is nice and fresh, will surely order again
Great customer service! Their dried flowers are super nice 🖤
The flowers were lovely but arrived after my girlfriend had left for work after 2pm ,so the surprise for her was gone, they were very apologetic but it ruined the day ,I can’t fault the flowers though in any way excellent .
Respond even at very late night. Item delivered on time. Most of all, my wife liked it.
Knots.ph 5 star review on 27th February 2024
It was amazing and my wife loves the flowers so much!!! Thank you so much
I've been a loyal patron of another flower shop for years, but when I came across Knots for the first time, I decided to give their flowers a try. I had no doubt that my fiancée would love to receive a Knots bouquet. This may have been my first experience with Knots, but it certainly won't be my last. They've truly impressed me, and as they say, all's well that ends well. Thank you, Knots.
It’s my second time buying from Knots.ph. Aside from their beautiful arrangements, I really liked that they have a lot of options for flowers and add ons. You can even personalize your purchase. I also like to commend their service as this time I had to make changes after purchasing and they were able to accommodate my requests. All in all, superb service and beautiful products, thank you Knots.ph!
Very good staff and easy to talk to
Everything was super smooth! Recommended 💓
Knots.ph 5 star review on 24th February 2024
Great flowers shop handled all My needs for two orders fast service, knowledgeable caring staff. #1 in my book will repeat again for all my flower arrangement needs.
Always love the flowers and appreciate the customer service of Knots! Truly trust what they sell and the flowers never ever fail to make the people I send it to, smile!
Awesome and great service! Thanks ~
thank you for delivering it early and the flowers are very beautiful! will definitely buy again soon
I have been ordering flowers here for all my special occasions and Knots.ph never disappoints.
Beautiful flowers! Will surely be my go to!
It was beautiful and worth the price
Credit card payment on website directs clients to a gcash number instead. Otherwise, service, after sales and flowers is great. 😊
Nice bouquet!!
Customer service was responsive, flowers is superb good and fully satisfied.
Hassle free ordering from Knots PH. On top of that, they keep you updated and even send a picture of the bouquet before delivering it to the person I wanted to surprise. The packaging is so nice and secured too. Plus points also for the personalized photo card. Ecuadorian roses are top notch! Would definitely be my go-to flowershop from now on. My only regret is I didnt get to order from them last Valentine's day. If I did that, the person I gave the bouquet too would've received it on time. Til my next purchase, Knots PH:)
Knots.ph is rated 4.8 based on 1,319 reviews