Knots.ph Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knots.ph
Read Knots.ph Reviews

About Knots.ph:

Knots flowers and more answers to all your floral needs! We handpicked the freshest and most exquisite flowers at the most affordable prices! We provide gorgeous flower bouquets and flower arrangements, suitable for any occasions like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Weddings.

sales@knots.ph

5077 e Luxury One Bldg, P Burgos St. Poblacion Makati,

Tell us how Knots.ph made you happy
Great service! Will sure to order again!
My order was handled quite efficiently, having the option of chatting with a live person on Messenger made the process very easy. Just had a hiccup with PayPal payment, but otherwise all good. Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Very easy to transact with and they promptly reply to queries. They offer fresh and beautiful flowers. Great service overall. I highly recommend their shop.
Delivery was on time, however half of the flowers were more of yellow/green rather than pink, and did not seem fresh. It’s really not stunning at all, so I was quite disappointed. Wrapping was the same as the picture.
Hi Michael, thank you for leaving a feedback, we apologize if you felt disappointed with the flowers you have received. Our CS team informed us regarding this, and upon checking our production team, the pink Ecuadorian roses they used for your order is the "Mondial" pink Ecuadorian rose and usually for this type of variant outer petal will have that greenish yellow color. These batch of roses were just newly imported and we assure you we used fresh roses for your order. If you need anything do let us know, our team will be on stand by to check . Thank you and have a great day ahead. Stay safe always - Kathrina.
Thanks for the easy coordination and beautiful flowers and nicely-printed note. :)
Fresh flowers, beautiful bouquet! It comes with a bag. Prompt delivery too. Highly recommended!
Knots is always my go to when it comes to special occasions, they never fail to deliver, always on point and always on time. I highly recommend Knots if you want exceptional service and their flowers are always fresh and beautifully made.
Flowers arrived on time and looked great. Thanks a lot
Flowers were beautiful. Great service
Great and prompt service.
I had a great experience with Knots.ph. They were very accommodating. My orders were processed smoothly. Fast delivery. I was very happy that they were able to deliver my orders on the same day. Flowers are very nice and fresh.
The box was very elegant!! We didn't expect that it was too small but nevertheless, it was perfectly beautiful ♥ Thank you for the fast transaction :)
Beautiful arrangement and very accommodating
Cute packaging and this was delivered super fast, too! Would go to Knots again for floral gifts :D
My mom loved the flowers! However maybe due to the summer heat, the flowers are dying quickly even if we followed the procedure as listed on the package :( Nonetheless, my mom was so happy when she received the flowers! Thank you knots.ph!
Good service and on time delivery
If you are scratching your head and panicking because you forgot about your anniversary, just complete your order at Knots.ph before 11:59 AM and they will deliver your flowers within the day.
Good service and products. Will definitely buy again.
Thanks for the quick delivery!
Knots.ph is rated 4.83 based on 298 reviews