Knots.ph Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knots.ph
Read Knots.ph Reviews

About Knots.ph:

Knots flowers and more answers to all your floral needs! We handpicked the freshest and most exquisite flowers at the most affordable prices! We provide gorgeous flower bouquets and flower arrangements, suitable for any occasions like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Weddings.

sales@knots.ph

5077 e Luxury One Bldg, P Burgos St. Poblacion Makati,

Tell us how Knots.ph made you happy
Satisfied with my experience. Kim provided assistance and was helpful for me who was ordering from overseas. It would be great if you can have customizable packages. 😊
Hi Michelle, thank you for the lovely feedback, yes we have customised packages, just contact our customer service team, and we would gladly help you if you need a customised flowers or other curated gifts you need. Have a great day , stay safe :) - Kyla
The basket was filled with beautiful things. You exceeded my expectations. It brought a smile to my mom. That's priceless to me.
Thank you L! We glad we made your mom happy with the gift. Have a great day and stay safe :) - Kyla
Beautiful custom arrangements and easy to place an order. Although just a bit pricey.
Hi Charlene, good day! Thank you for your feedback , we'll take this into consideration, and create other affordable arrangements that will suit other customer's needs. Thank you and we hoped the recipient loved the flowers. Have a great day ahead - Kyla
Spectacular Team at Knots.ph
Thank you Richard! We are happy you loved our services. Have a great day , stay safe always. - Kyla
nice flowers! delivery on time
They were able to cater to my needs and make my dream (kdrama) bouquet happen. They update me often and take photos of my flowers before sending! Excellent customer service and speedy delivery 🤍
Knots.ph 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Excellent customer service and beautiful flowers!
I bought a gift arrangement for my sister and she absolutely loved it. I loved how it looked exactly like in the photo. Thank you for the wonderful service. It was a very seamless experience. I will definitely order again!
great quality as usual
Never fails to help me no matter what my conditions are, may it be for color combination, vase arrangements, budget limitations. They would ensure that you would get your money’s worth and exceed your expectations! Thank you Knots.ph!
Thanks for the quick response always! And i feel the care you also have for customers. Will order again. =)
Reliable and quick service! They really know how to make their clients happy! Glad i found them :)
You forgot to place or give us how to preserve the flowers. Do not give info that too last minute like you do not have the color of paper to wrap the flowers! Always be ready for a candle of the cake of course!
Hi Mary, Thank you for your feedback, this can help us improve in our process, we apologise for any inconvenience it caused. Our team will contact you with regards to your feedback. Thank you and have a great day, stay safe always. - Kyla
With Knots, you’re always always sure that the gifts you’re giving are going to make someone extremely happy. They don’t just make flower arrangements or gift baskets. They create tangible expressions of love, happiness, and celebration.
Knots.ph 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Florists make sure you get one of a kind and unique creations perfect for any occasion. Value for money and wide varitiety of items make them a one stop shop! Super love it!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 8th October 2020
My go to dainty and beautiful flower shop in manila!! Always present on my bdays and never fail to arrange a beautiful, well thought customized arrangement or bouquets. Smooth and efficient transactions. Keep up the good work knots!!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Ordered couple of times, never failed on providing the best customer service 👌🏼
Really amazing work.
I didn’t have a hard time finding a surprise gift days before our anniversary. It was also delivered on time even if it is coming from Makati to Quezon City. The gift was well-packaged and was handled with care by the courier.
So accommodating with the last-minute, customized requests. They write notecards for the flowers i buy for myself too. Love it!
Knots.ph is rated 4.88 based on 43 reviews