Knots.ph Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knots.ph
Read Knots.ph Reviews

About Knots.ph:

Knots flowers and more answers to all your floral needs! We handpicked the freshest and most exquisite flowers at the most affordable prices! We provide gorgeous flower bouquets and flower arrangements, suitable for any occasions like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Weddings.

sales@knots.ph

5077 e Luxury One Bldg, P Burgos St. Poblacion Makati,

Tell us how Knots.ph made you happy
Absolutely beautiful arrangement! Quick delivery too! Thank you so much!
Knots is my go to florist! Wonderful flowers and amazing customer service. Thanks Knots!
3rd time ordering from Australia and it’s always a pleasure and an ease! Thank you for the great customer service and for the amazing quality flowers & products :) Thank you knots.ph -bgtxrdr
Knots.ph 5 star review on 4th December 2021
very bad. they gave me a dead one on my wedding day . do not buy from this shop on your special day
Hi Phoebe, One of our CS Supervisors spoke to you awhile ago with regards to the flower you have received, and again we do apologize for this, as before dispatch we made sure flowers were okay before delivery and a photo also was sent to you via Viber and all flowers were fine since it just arrived from our supplier. We will investigate further how the 3rd party courier handled the delivery since it arrive this way. We know that this is a very important day, we wanted to send you a new bouquet but as per your partner, it won't be necessary since the ceremony is over. we will coordinate with you via viber for the complimentary bouquet we wish to send to you to make up for this. Thank you for your utmost understanding, have a great day ahead. - Kathrina.
Quick, accomodating and efficient! outstanding customer service delivered by staff. Among countless flowestores that I have inquired with, Knots.Ph is the best. Will order again! 10 STARS!!
Super thankful for your assistance.
The bouquet is beautiful and the staff are very accommodating to my requests. Delivery was timely and I was updated about the status of my order. :)
Very good speedy service and the flowers were beautiful!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 29th November 2021
I was appalled that the rider waited for 30 minutes at the drop-off venue just because the person who dispatched my orders gave me the wrong address. It was meant as a surprise. However, I received a phone call from you. Then from the rider. And finally from the hotel in the middle of our date lunch. And they are not just a single phone call that resolved the problem. I clearly typed in the order form the complete instructions and even mentioned the exact drop-off point in the phone call. I had to make up excuses, alibis, and lies to cover up what was really going on. I will not order from you guys if you are that incompetent ever again. Thanks!
Hi Alvin, Thank you for your feedback, we will investigate accordingly with our dispatch team what happened with the delivery of your order. Apologies for any inconvenience caused, rest assured we will check on this and contact you as soon as we have the details. Have a great day and stay safe . - Kathrina.
Excellent service!! The flowers arrived beautiful and fresh. Very happy they called to alert me that there will be a delay on delivery, and also sent a message to me when the delivery has left them, as per my request. Will order again, 10/10.
My 6th and 7th order this year alone. Love your flowers and friendly service, especially after having a very bad experience with flowerstore.ph (they sent damaged flowers on Valentine's Day, offered to replace, and never did!). However, I have to give you one less star this time, because the flowers arrived in an open carrying bag (flowers were much taller than the bag). While it's a good thing they remained unharmed, I really wish they were better protected. Since I ordered two items, they barely could fit in the box of the Lalamove rider you booked. Thank you, Sam. Keep your standards high! :)
Hi Reev, Thank you for your continuous support, and for the valuable feedback, will certainly look into this so that we can provide a better service for you all. :) Have a great day, and stay safe :) - Kathrina
Delivery was on time and the picture of the product was exactly how it was when delivered.
I love the arrangement you made with the bouquet and also love the sweet fragrant smell of the flowers. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
The flowers were fresh when it arrived, properly prepared, smells really good, and delivery was fast. Overall it was superb, my girlfriend loved it! I will definitely buy again.
My only best flower shop ever!!! Flowers-all fresh and pretty Arrangement-vry posh! Salute to your florist!!! Delivery-grabe its so fast! Customer service-vry nice, helpful and understanding. I will nver forget last night wen u guys helped me on the crunch time of ordering! I referred u already to my friends actually! I made my Lola so much happy!!!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 21st November 2021
LURVE. Perf just like how I want it!!!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 20th November 2021
The item was delivered very fast and their service is impressive
Super bilis kausap at nice. Thank you!
excellent,..