Knots.ph Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knots.ph
Read Knots.ph Reviews

About Knots.ph:

Knots flowers and more answers to all your floral needs! We handpicked the freshest and most exquisite flowers at the most affordable prices! We provide gorgeous flower bouquets and flower arrangements, suitable for any occasions like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Weddings.

sales@knots.ph

8405, Mayapis
Makati

Tell us how Knots.ph made you happy
I received a photo of my order before it was delivered to the recipient, the delivery was on time and the product is in good condition. Highly recommended. Thank you!
Bouquet was deliverered perfectly and customer service does well in updating their clients. Thank you!
Great service! The flowers were beautiful and my mother loved them!
Always a pleasure to buy from your business. Every single order was a success and the products were flawless! Keep up the amazing business model!💯
It was my first time ordering Flowers from Knots, and I must say everything was perfect from Service to Communication. I highly recommend this Store, it is worth every Peso you spend. You got a new loyal customer 👍🏻🇵🇭. Thanks
Very accommodating. Fast and friendly service! Thank you!
second time to order from them and as before, I’m very happy with the service - delivery was timely, received photo of the flowers prior to delivery. This time, I ordered dried flowers with mug and cookies. It also came with a note. It was prepared so beautifully!
Happy with my order! The arrangement was as shown on the website. Flowers were fresh and beautiful. Fast delivery as well!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 19th November 2022
Excellent service! My mom loves the beautiful flowers 💕 Will definitely purchase from Knots.ph again 😁
super smooth transaction. ganda ng flowers. nagustuhan ng recipient❤️
Knots.ph 5 star review on 16th November 2022
Ordering from the website was easy. I paid using Gcash, emailed my payment confirmation, and I received an acknowledgement within 10 minutes (very important). An hour before my scheduled delivery, they sent photos of the flower arrangement and note through Viber. I was pleased that my order looked the same as in their menu. Lalamove rider called me to confirm arrival of delivery. All of this was supported with email updates of the delivery. Best of all, my friend in the hospital felt super special. Thank you, Knots! Happy customer here. 💗
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback :) Our team is grateful for this and for the support. Have a great week ahead. ❤️, knots.ph team
I was neverous as i was placing order from overseas but It was an awesome experience i had nice customer service & delivery as well . Thank you Team Knots
Knots.ph 5 star review on 15th November 2022 Knots.ph 5 star review on 15th November 2022
Well prepared and packaged. Liked how there’s an instruction on how to take care of the flower. Didn’t expect to have the letter sealed already, but other than that it was a great purchase :) 5/5
The ordering process was quick and smooth. It would have been better if I could better track my order, like I'm notified that it's on the way already.
Really satisfied with the flowers and packaging. Would order again
This store offers amazing flower arrangements and it can come with other gift suggestions for any celebrations. I am very much happy with their service as they have constant and fast communication with me as to my orders, preference and even time of delivery. Kudos! I will surely order again! :)
I would rate my overall purchase with Knots.ph a 5/5! Ordering through their website was so easy and hassle-free. The flowers were delivered safely as well.
Sam is very accomodating and easy to transact with.
Very nice shopping experience
Smooth transaction. Definitely will order again.
Knots.ph is rated 4.8 based on 842 reviews