Knots.ph Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knots.ph
Read Knots.ph Reviews

About Knots.ph:

Knots flowers and more answers to all your floral needs! We handpicked the freshest and most exquisite flowers at the most affordable prices! We provide gorgeous flower bouquets and flower arrangements, suitable for any occasions like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Weddings.

sales@knots.ph

8405, Mayapis
Makati

Tell us how Knots.ph made you happy
Knots.ph 5 star review on 11th January 2023
Knots.ph 5 star review on 26th December 2022
Mike Dela Paz
Knots.ph 5 star review on 24th December 2022
Yancy Cruz
No brainer, knots is the best to go for gifts, from service to respond to quality, delivery and price, everything is simply the best. My no. 1 to go to for gifting and thank you so much for accommodating every sassy request I have put you through team. Keep up the amazing service
Great selection, beautiful flowers and really efficient service! I love using Knots!
Beautiful arrangement. Flowers looked beautiful. Cost was appropriate. Delivery was on time. Service was professional. Highly recommended.
To be honest, Im so disappointed. Basa yung paperbag and yung letter. This is a gift for someone then mukhang di na lang namin ibibigay, ibang bagay na lang siguro.
Hi Ms Eca, thank you for your feedback. We will investigate on this as soon as possible, and one of our CS executives will contact you .
Customer service is always great every time I order at Knots.ph. The flowers are delivered fresh and well-arranged too.
The arrangement was beautiful and I like that they contacted me and sent me photos before delivery to the recipient. I’m based abroad, but they found me on Viber and texted me photos to my non-Philippine number. Great product and service! Will definitely buy from them in the future!
Excellent Service! Great communications! Excellent Products!
My go-to shop for flower delivery to my loved ones. Easy payment method and no delivery hassles.
Excellent, seamless, fuss-free service. Flowers and cake were well received and great quality. Delivery was on time despite same day purchase. Keep it up! Would recommend.
The online interface was so easy to use via mobile and I had no problems with paying. Item also arrived within the window I selected. Highly recommend, especially for those based overseas who would like to send a gift to a loved one. Thank you so much! :)
Brilliant service 👏 ❤❤
Excellent customer service as changes were made before delivery. Beautiful Flowers, wine and cake was delivered to a very happy birthday recipient, a huge thank-you to Knots ph.
I would like to file a report that when the bouquet i ordered arrived in my office all 3pcs of roses are all withered…
Hi Wilson, Thank you for your feedback and for raising this issue with us. Our team will contact you thru email to answer this, it seems that it was mishandled during the delivery based on our investigations. Again, we apologize for the service lapse. Have a great day ahead.
My girlfriend really enjoyed her gift. thank you very much!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 29th October 2022
I will definitely use them again in the future. Ysa was very friendly and helpful making sure my custom order was done to my preference. They also managed to deliver on such short notice . I ordered from Los Angeles and it was smooth and easy. Thank you guys!
Very bad experience, paid for a gift to be delivered and they did not deliver the gift and were rude as well, demanding payment for their failure to deliver the gift!
Hello Ma’am, Good day. Thank you for you feedback, we have checked on this and we tried to deliver the items yesterday, but when our courier reached the place of delivery, there was no recipient with that name living in the address or in that area, mobile number you also provided was wrong so our courier returned the items to our HQ. Our logistics team were contacting you since yesterday for the correct number so we can contact the recipient but till now we received no response 😞. We hope you can coordinate with our CS team, since we have tried to deliver this yesterday. Thank you and have a great day ahead.
Their service is incredible! Their Website was easy to navigate through, and placing the order was easy. The Flowers was arrange beautifully and it arrive on time . Amazing team at Knots!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 28th October 2022
Very smooth transaction. Flower setting was beautiful. Thanks for the email notification on successful delivery which was very thoughtful. Will definitely purchase from your shop again / recommend to others!
It was easy and fast. Very accomodating staff.
Thank you! Looks great :) and happy with the detailed purchase options. Website takes a while to navigate on mobile but overall, smooth and easy purchase experience.
Knots.ph is rated 4.8 based on 902 reviews