Knots.ph Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knots.ph
Read Knots.ph Reviews

About Knots.ph:

Knots flowers and more answers to all your floral needs! We handpicked the freshest and most exquisite flowers at the most affordable prices! We provide gorgeous flower bouquets and flower arrangements, suitable for any occasions like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Weddings.

sales@knots.ph

8405, Mayapis
Makati

Tell us how Knots.ph made you happy
Knots.ph 5 star review on 3rd February 2023
Knots.ph 5 star review on 26th December 2022
Mike Dela Paz
Knots.ph 5 star review on 26th December 2022
Mike Dela Paz
Great options for gifts, fast service and excellent customer service. Highly recommend!
Very smooth transaction. Kudos to the team. For sure I will order again soon.. Thank you
Expensive but good quality
Awesome end to end customer service. Products featured at the website are equally the same as delivered. They sent me pictures of my orders before delivery. Fresh flowers! Also, cuter options of add ons (balloons and card) compared to other shops.
Knots.ph 5 star review on 7th January 2023 Knots.ph 5 star review on 7th January 2023
Knots.ph is really accommodating and responsive in my queries. They sent a pic of the bouquet and add-ons before delivery which I really appreciated. Delivered on time. Will order again. Thank you!
The flowers are so pretty!! Just like in the picture. I was ordering overseas and I only contacted them with the convenient time I have, then when i woke up, it’s all delivered beautifully. Thanks and all the best!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Easy to order and quick response received. I ordered at 2pm and was delivered at 4:30pm. Very fast service!
They are very efficient and very accommodating. They will now be our company's go-to when it comes to corporate gifting.
Impressed with their seamless service. The bouquet was lovely!
Kind of disappointed that I was informed on the day of delivery that the vase included was unavailable. You should have said ahead of time. Part of the reason why I chose my order is because of the vase, it was partly why it was appealing.
Hi Sir John, Thank you for the feedback, we apologize for the service lapse, there was an issue with our inventory system, hence, our CS team didn't manage you ahead of time with regards to the vase. We will send you a message for a follow-up on this, again we are truly sorry, and we promise to do better next time.
I was able to order before 2pm which allowed me to get the same day delivery! Beautiful arrangement and great service. I would definitely order again from Knots in the future.
Very fast on-time n good del8very
I bought my fiancée in the Philippines a beautiful bouquet of flowers from here and I was very impressed with the service I received. They kept me up to date with the whole process, from receiving my order, right up to delivering the flowers. I would recommend this business and I will be using them again. Thank you for a very pleasant experience
Knots.ph 5 star review on 30th December 2022
Delivered on time when paid, hope the customer service part be more alerted
Always on point. Selection is extensive. Delivery is fast and they even take the time to message you prior to delivery. Would love a tip option to return the love.
Very pleased with this service! I used this to send a friend a present whilst living overseas. It was convenient as they have PayPal as a payment method. I received email updates regarding my order and they even sent me photos before the order was delivered. They delivered on the same day indeed (as long as you meet the cutoff)! My friend really liked the items which were beautifully packaged. Highly recommended and will use this service from now on.
This is my first time to be in an actual long distance relationship. Sending sweet nothing/ to someone you love is really important in this setup. Since I’m working abroad, I looked for an online shop that is easy to communicate with, easy to book, and offers a variety of flowers. Most of the other online shops only offer boquet, but at times boquets could be over the top. I was looking for something simpler, sometimes a single flower is all you need. Gratefully I chanced upon this shop and it was a breeze purchasing what I needed and communicating with the store. They even sent me a picture of the flower before they sent it. I really appreciated the service, even if I was only buying one flower which is prolly the cheapest product they have. I felt the support. This shop made me feel that my partner and I can do this LDR setup. ❤️ Thank you so much!
Knots.ph 5 star review on 26th December 2022 Knots.ph 5 star review on 26th December 2022
Good selection, good service Thank you ( salamat) Merry Xmas
Delivers quality flowers each and every time. Been ordering flowers from this store for three years now and never disappointed.
Knots.ph 5 star review on 24th December 2022 Knots.ph 5 star review on 24th December 2022
Awesome customer service, on-time delivery, and the product itself looks great. Will definitely order from Knots again 😊💜
Knots.ph is rated 4.8 based on 905 reviews