Konditor Reviews

Srishti Laskar
Konditor 5 star review on 3rd February 2024
Danyal Sattar
Konditor 5 star review on 28th November 2023
The most delicious red velvet cake! Can’t wait to come back and try the rest of the shop.
The occasion was for my daughter' s birthday.her favourite is the wheat free chocolate and noisette cake . It is always perfect and tasty
Excellent service. Amazing cake. Highly recommend
Delicious gift
Perfect! Taste and delivery were absolutely perfect, thank you!
Amazing cake!!!
We love Konditor cakes and especially the noisette is the family favourite for birthdays. The last cake we ordered travelled with us 2,500 miles on a plane and made it to our mother’s 70th birthday in Adana, Turkey. You can’t imagine how surprised she was. Thank you for the sweet magic you bake!
Hi. I order a cake every year for my daughter's birthday and her husband's birthday as well. I live in the US and have had the pleasure of visiting them in London when one of your cakes was delivered. So very good and a lovely presentation! Cheers. MJ Stover
Excellent service as usual and very friendly team!
Hi there, Thank you for the 5 star review! I'm so happy to see that you were pleased with our customer service and we hope you had a joyous experience with us!! Thank you, Nicole :)
Allways the best surprise. The Lemon cake was very fresh, soft and just perfect (not to sweet). The delivery was on time, very polite, friendly and made the process even more better. From the order, to the delivery, to seeing the cake in person - always the best part of the day :)
Hi Gintare, Thank you for such a lovely review! I'm very glad to see that you enjoyed the Lemon Chiffon Cake, it's a very refreshing flavour! Also, I'm happy to see that your experience with us was a joyful one, from start to finish! Hope to see you order again soon. Thank you, Nicole :)
Fresh and tasty cake, timely delivery, great comms, recommended!!!
Hi, Thank you for the 5 star review! I'm happy to see that your enjoyed your Personalised Double Chocolate Curly Whirly Cake, it's a popular flavour choice! Thank you, Nicole :)
The most delicious cake I've ever eaten!
Hi there, Thank you for giving us 5 stars! So happy that you enjoyed our Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Velvet Cake, it's such a lovely option when you need a chocolate fix! Thank you, Nicole :)
Konditor never lets down. Yummy and gorgeous cakes as always
Hi there, Thank you for giving us 5 stars! We're glad to see you enjoyed your Half & Half cake, the flavours picked are very moreish! We hope to see you order again soon! Thank you, Nicole :)
Arrived on time and it was well packed
Hi there, Thanks for giving us 5 stars!! So happy to see that you enjoyed your Treat Time Box of 8 brownies and you were pleased with the packaging! We hope to see you order again soon :) Thank you, Nicole
Super brownies, purchased in store and also arranged delivery to a friend for her birthday. Arrived safely and on time! Would strongly recommended!
Hi Joanna, Thanks for giving us 5 stars! So glad to see that your friend enjoyed the Must Have Brownie Box of 4 and I hope she had a wonderful birthday! Thank you for recommending us and we hope to see you order again soon! Thank you, Nicole :)
Such delicious brownies. Bought them as a thank you gift. The only downfall was that during purchase I spent a while writing a meaningful note to the enforced character limit - and then on arrival the message was cut off short still.
Hi there, Thank you for leaving a review! I'm happy to see that you enjoyed the Bestseller Brownie Box of 4! I'm sorry to see that your gift message was cut short, I will look into this with our developers so we can make sure it doesn't happen again! Thank you, Nicole :)
Cake was damaged. Very disappointed.
Hi there, Thank you for leaving a review! I'm so sorry for the condition your order arrived in, I am looking into this and making sure our courier understands the importance of delivering with care when it comes to our products! I believe your order/complaint has been dealt with by a member of staff, but please don't hesitate to get in contact if your order hasn't been dealt with or if you have any further questions! Thank you, Nicole :)
The cake was delicious. Unfortunately it was a bit squashed in the box during delivery.
Hi there, Thanks for leaving us a review! I'm sorry to see how you ordered arrived, I will look into this and contact our courier to make sure that they take more care when delivering orders! I will also forward this on to our team so they can pack orders with more care. This isn't the standard we want our orders to arrive so I am sorry for this inconvenience! Again, I would like to look into this further and any further information you have on your order will be helpful! Thank you, Nicole :)
Happy with the presentation and quality of the order, however it was slightly frustrating to have to wait 10-15 minutes in the store whilst one item (Half & Half cake) was being prepared as everything should have been prepared and ready to collect.
Hi Jessica, Thank you for leaving us a review! I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your Mini Number Brownie slab and your Half & Half cake! I apologise that you had to wait for your order and I will forward this on to our Bow Lane team so they can ensure all orders are ready upon collection!! Thank you, Nicole :)
Tasty tasty cakes and lovely shops
Hi Christine, Thank you for the 5 star review! I'm glad you agree that Konditor do tasty cakes!! We hope you enjoyed your previous order and we hope to see you again soon :) Thank you, Nicole
Konditor is rated 4.6 based on 198 reviews