L.A. Design Concepts Reviews

of reviewers recommend L.A. Design Concepts
Under an hour
Great service and price!
Quick.....easy to work with......good follow-through
Exceptional and professional service. My lucky day when I found your website!
Service was polite and efficient.
Dianne at LA Designs is wonderful to work with. Friendly, helpful, professional. I will happily call her again in the future.
Excellent services I highly recommend LA Design Concepts
I have worked with Dianne several times in the last 5 years. I can’t say enough nice things about working with her. She is always willing to find me any fabric I send her way and prompt with the orders and just a pleasure to work with.
Phone conversations were cordial, polite, helpful, and I received my fabric in about three days. Wonderful experience. Thank you so much
Great fabrics, great prices, great shipping time!
It's so nice to be able to get to-the-trade goods at a wonderful price! And Dianne was so easy to work with. Great company.
Excellent service & the staff are amiable and knowledgeable about their product lines.
Great! Thank you!
Helpful, timely online chat. User friendly website with excellent selection of wallpapers and fabrics. Fast delivery
Very efficient and pleasant to deal with
Customer service is outstanding. My wallpaper arrived much faster than anticipated and was nicely packaged. Will definitely shop here again and highly recommend for competitive pricing on designer papers.
Very personal and fast attention. Helpful personnel. All in all a great experience.
Very easy to work with and fast service!
Great customer service. I had questions and a live person actually answered the phone and was pleasant and knowledgeable. Order arrived much sooner than expected.
Excellent service from beginning to end. I will definitely use them again!
I was able to find a fabric offered by a now out if business furniture manufacturer. Amazing.
L.A. Design Concepts is rated 4.99 based on 320 reviews