Lands' End Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Lands' End

How would you rate Lands' End ?

"One of the t-shirts I ordered was not a suitable colour. I returned it and asked for an exchange. Not only did they do this quite happily, but they refunded the postage on the returned item. Not many companys do this."
"Great quality clothes at a good price. They tend to be on the larger size so I often go one size smaller, but the quality is excellent, and most things come in regular, petite, tall and plus, so there's something for everyone."
"Good quality and v. important wash well but last few years, unfortunately, tending to concentate on ladies clothing."
"Promotions make men's shirts affordable. Their descriptions are accurate. Website is easy to navigate and shipping is expensive, but efficient."
"Some nice garments in discreet colours. (Would be nice if they did more that were not lurid.) Great quality."
"I placed an order for an outdoor jacket with Landsend UK. It's a seasonal item on sale and I like the quality and, additionally, the bargain. The company used Royal Mail to deliver the parcel to international customers, which may take up to 14 days (I placed the order confirmation on 21st February but I only received the item today 7th March). Because Royal Mail does not provide tracking number, I had no way to track the delivery en route. Perhaps Landsend would provide such info to ease the mind of their customers?"
"What has happened to Lands End? I've been purchasing from them since they first arrived in the UK in the early 1990s, and I've relied on them for good quality, well fitting clothing at reasonable prices. In recent years quality has nosedived on fabric quality, manufacturing quality and consistency, and size consistency. At the same time, prices have risen to a level that is not justifiable for mid-range, everyday clothing. Sort yourselves out LE - you used to be good!"
"THE CROPS!! OMG, they have remade them, and they are AWFUL.. Way to BIG in the waist, way to SMALL in the legs. Please bring back the normal chino crops. They are a staple of everyone's summer wardrobe in the south."
Kay
"They give such excellent service"
"Excellent customer services and great products."
"excellent range of plus size clothing for women, excellent customer care and returns service"
"Range of products, both for casual and dressy occasions. Delivery service deserves an award for friendliness."
"Fantastic. Customer service"
"So very efficient, and everything is of excellent quality. Pricing is representative of the standard of workmanship and materials."
"Items are easy to order, delivery is prompt and returns are either replaced or credited within a few days"
"very prompt Service and delivery"
"Efficient service and high quality merchandise. Thank you"
"Fabulous range of clothes and shoes. Great bargains in the clearance sales and really user friendly website. All topped off with fast delivery and easy returns."
"Great nightwear for colder nights . Lovely grey cords for walking the dog"
"I bought pyjamas which I could not find elsewhere."
Lands' End is rated 4.54 based on 26 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!