Lands' End Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Lands' End deliver?

Tell us how Lands' End made you happy

"I bought a jacket/coat from Lands' End and I couldn't believe the cheap zipper that was on this jacket/coat. I have many of your winter jackets and none of them have this kind of plastic like zipper. Unfortunately, I threw out the box before I realized this. My family has bought many pants. shirts, underwear, pajamas etc. and I am so disappointed in the quality of this jacket/coat. Your going down hill."
Are you Lands' End? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Order for some dresses in the sale for kids. Arrived earlier than expected and are a very good price!"
"Great quality clothing, well made with practical details, like pockets in the right places, two way zips. Particularly great for petite fit like me. Items sent quickly. You need to pay for returns, but Hermes option really cheap and refunds done swiftly. If I've ever had any problems the customer service has been excellent. Have shopped with them for over 10 years."
"I ordered the half zip fleece top for ladies, I have several now, they are not the same! Very cheaply made! The sizing is way off too. What happened to Lands End quality.? I couldn't be more disappointed. Scrap the big discount catalogs and bring back the quality!!"
"Good quality and fast service."
"Ordered 16 they sent 14 . Refund was good"
Jan
"Quality products, good customer service, helpful staff. Prompt delivery and packaged well."
"I purchased a Parka jacket which I didn't think was very durable. Customer services emailed me back on the same day with 5 different alternatives. I later exchanged for one of the options but found the personal feedback very helpful and informative."
"Lands End clothing is always top quality. They hold up extremely well in the wash. They retain their good looks wash after wash. My grandson school requires Lands End uniform clothing. I've bought 3 years worth of shorts, pants and shirts. They look so good that we're able to pass them down to other parents because they're in such good condition."
LW
"Land's End has great prices for school uniforms and they always have great sales."
"One of the t-shirts I ordered was not a suitable colour. I returned it and asked for an exchange. Not only did they do this quite happily, but they refunded the postage on the returned item. Not many companys do this."
"The jeans that I ordered arrived promptly, they fitted perfectly and I was very happy"
"Great quality clothes at a good price. They tend to be on the larger size so I often go one size smaller, but the quality is excellent, and most things come in regular, petite, tall and plus, so there's something for everyone."
"Good quality and v. important wash well but last few years, unfortunately, tending to concentate on ladies clothing."
"Promotions make men's shirts affordable. Their descriptions are accurate. Website is easy to navigate and shipping is expensive, but efficient."
"Some nice garments in discreet colours. (Would be nice if they did more that were not lurid.) Great quality."
"I placed an order for an outdoor jacket with Landsend UK. It's a seasonal item on sale and I like the quality and, additionally, the bargain. The company used Royal Mail to deliver the parcel to international customers, which may take up to 14 days (I placed the order confirmation on 21st February but I only received the item today 7th March). Because Royal Mail does not provide tracking number, I had no way to track the delivery en route. Perhaps Landsend would provide such info to ease the mind of their customers?"
"What has happened to Lands End? I've been purchasing from them since they first arrived in the UK in the early 1990s, and I've relied on them for good quality, well fitting clothing at reasonable prices. In recent years quality has nosedived on fabric quality, manufacturing quality and consistency, and size consistency. At the same time, prices have risen to a level that is not justifiable for mid-range, everyday clothing. Sort yourselves out LE - you used to be good!"
"THE CROPS!! OMG, they have remade them, and they are AWFUL.. Way to BIG in the waist, way to SMALL in the legs. Please bring back the normal chino crops. They are a staple of everyone's summer wardrobe in the south."
Kay
"They give such excellent service"
Lands' End is rated 4.35 based on 37 reviews