Lands' End Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Lands' End

How would you rate Lands' End ?

(optional)

22 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lands' End in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Good quality and v. important wash well but last few years, unfortunately, tending to concentate on ladies clothing."
Sally
"Promotions make men's shirts affordable. Their descriptions are accurate. Website is easy to navigate and shipping is expensive, but efficient."
"Some nice garments in discreet colours. (Would be nice if they did more that were not lurid.) Great quality."
Ronnie Lo
"I placed an order for an outdoor jacket with Landsend UK. It's a seasonal item on sale and I like the quality and, additionally, the bargain. The company used Royal Mail to deliver the parcel to international customers, which may take up to 14 days (I placed the order confirmation on 21st February but I only received the item today 7th March). Because Royal Mail does not provide tracking number, I had no way to track the delivery en route. Perhaps Landsend would provide such info to ease the mind of their customers?"
"What has happened to Lands End? I've been purchasing from them since they first arrived in the UK in the early 1990s, and I've relied on them for good quality, well fitting clothing at reasonable prices. In recent years quality has nosedived on fabric quality, manufacturing quality and consistency, and size consistency. At the same time, prices have risen to a level that is not justifiable for mid-range, everyday clothing. Sort yourselves out LE - you used to be good!"
LOUISA Robb
"THE CROPS!! OMG, they have remade them, and they are AWFUL.. Way to BIG in the waist, way to SMALL in the legs. Please bring back the normal chino crops. They are a staple of everyone's summer wardrobe in the south."
"Excellent customer services and great products."
Jennifer Beattie
"Range of products, both for casual and dressy occasions. Delivery service deserves an award for friendliness."
Elizabeth Heyer
"Fantastic. Customer service"
Elaine Parry
"So very efficient, and everything is of excellent quality. Pricing is representative of the standard of workmanship and materials."
Teresa Bye
"Items are easy to order, delivery is prompt and returns are either replaced or credited within a few days"
Simon Altmann
"very prompt Service and delivery"
"Efficient service and high quality merchandise. Thank you"
Meg Haver
"Fabulous range of clothes and shoes. Great bargains in the clearance sales and really user friendly website. All topped off with fast delivery and easy returns."
C J Botten
"Great nightwear for colder nights . Lovely grey cords for walking the dog"
Sheila McMichael
"I bought pyjamas which I could not find elsewhere."
Judith Gay
"They offer quality and value. Customer service and speed of delivery and returns is good, the paperwork is minimal and straightforward. As with everywhere, there are more synthetics on offer these days, but there's still a good choice of natural fibres to be had. Their cotton basics are unbeatable. I hate buying shoes online, but I've ended up with many pairs of LE flat summer sandals which just last and last, and attract comment. They are often jaunty, with just enough style to last a few seasons. Last summer I was even complimented by a group of passing teenage girls while sporting a toe post/pony skin style combo from a few seasons back!! The mens' polo shirts are good too. They did go through a phase a couple of seasons ago of making them longer just at the back, maybe they thought that was trendy, a rather silly fad which fortunately has now passed. They used to be our go-to for business shirts, but then made them all with button down collars so we went elsewhere. I know that's changed now, but we're happy with our new supplier and are unlikely to return. I've been pleased with mens' and womens' coats and jackets in the past, but feel this year's offering is a little more limited. As with all retailers, the dresses are never long enough for me, which is a pity. I hope they start doing what other sellers do, and offer a few styles at least in a longer length. Same with tops, often just too short to look good on me. I haven't had much success with the jeans - always too loose and low on the waist for me. Husband did buy a pair of their chinos, but the legs are just too wide."
"Fast delivery. Quality clothing and reasonably priced in sale."
"I am a casual dresser and sometimes do wear a dress and Landsend has what I look for. The clothes are well made and good material."
Ann Barnes
"Products are fairly priced."
Lands' End is rated 4.45 based on 22 reviews