Leader Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Leader Doors

Tell us how Leader Doors made you happy
Do not buy anything from this company. The only thing they’ve got going for them is that the customer service team are very pleasant and convincing when they spin you lie, after lie, after lie. I paid for next day delivery but was still waiting a week later, despite being told every day they would be delivered the next day. I cancelled the order and asked for a refund and was told it had been processed. Two weeks later I’m still waiting for my refund.
Great value, well packaged and delivered in good time with a call which was helpful.
DO NOT BUY from this company, I bought 6 heavy duty doors from them last week and they all arrived damaged. When contacting the company they advised they were delivered and signed for so there is nothing they can do. The doors were signed for by our builders as we were at work. I spend around £500.00 on these doors and am totally disgusted with the response. With the amount of damage on each door you can clearly see this was done prior to delivery. I can see on my ring video that the doors were lifted by our builders and not dragged. The doors were not even packaged well. The company terms and conditions clearly state we have 48 hours to report any issues which we did within 4 hours and with photos but reference DAVID TURNER refuses to replace or refund.
Extremely poor customer service from this lot! I had a door delivered with aspects of it damaged and scratched. I emailed and phone them, only to be told I should have checked the item there and then before signing it over to the delivery driver! They refused to replace the damaged item insisting it was my fault! What a load of crap!! Useless customer service!
Leader Doors is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews