Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories Reviews

About Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories:

Established in the Blue Ridge foothills of North Carolina in 1963, Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories is a privately owned retailer, manufacturer and distributor whose product lines include storage buildings, cargo and utility trailers, truck covers and accessories, carports, playhouses, pet and animal structures, gazebos, and outdoor furniture. We serve our residential, commercial and government customers through our 59 factory outlet stores in the five-state region of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee.

Seventy percent of our business last year resulted from repeat customers and referrals mostly of which were from family member to family member. We hear a lot of this: "I am here because when I was growing up my grandfather had a Leonard building in his backyard . . ." We take pride in serving and taking care of folks as if they were our family.

Over the years, our company's focus on quality, craftsmanship and customer service has allowed each of our company-owned stores to be integrated partners in their local communities. We encourage employees to look for ways to make a difference around town and to help out worthy causes.

mktngteam@leonardusa.com

630 W. Independence BlvdSuite 3Mount Airy, NC 27030

Tell us how Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories made you happy
We have used Leonards Buildings for camper shell, trailers, car accessories, and recently a van hitch. As always they have earned my business for life! Very polite and eager to help. Give them a try.
Justin and the team are very professional at what they do. I love my new blade tail light. A very professional and respectful team.
The guys over in Raleigh on Fayetteville Rd go out of their way to meet your trailer needs. They are always courteous and helpful.
Leonard's customer service was extraordinary when it came it installing my lift kit. They did a great job at explaining the steps it took to get the job done and was even better at showing me my options i had available. The service guys there were so professional but it didnt seem like an act. Everyone was genuine and did a great job in a timely manner. Thanks guys.
I bought my first trailer from Leonard, and it was a very smooth purchase, they helped me on choosing the right fit for me. I highly recommend this store, the customer service is wonderful!!!
Bought a 5 X8 trailer from the Leonard Trailer Sales in West Columbia. Taylor and his staff were great and they answered all my questions. Had to order the trailer and they told me it would be three weeks which is how long it took, Got a great deal on the financing too. I tow it with my 2018 Equinox and it tows great. Great people to deal with.
Wow, great job, excellent communication, and know-how clearly based on much experience. Much thanks and kudos to Chris and the crew at the Burlington NC location. We're very happy with the products and their installation.
Just had the 100R camper shell installed and it looks great! Very professional sales team and technicians. Shout out to Cody and Justin for an excellent job!!!!
Our sincere thanks to Don Batchelor and his team at the New Bern, NC store for taking such good care of us re the installation of the Blue Ox baseplate, tow bar, brake system and light controls for our 2020 Chevy Equinox “toad”. He worked with our tight time frame to assure we had the work done in time for our RV trip. He also added a modification to assure our car battery received sufficient charge to offset tail light use during a rainstorm. To date, I have purchased an RV shelter, two car garage/shed, two trailers and several braking systems from Leonard. We are very satisfied Leonard customers and will not hesitate to continue doing business with Leonard. A special thanks to Don: his continued customer support has been exemplary. Bill & Cathy
I couldn't be happier with my new trailer thank you guys so much for all your help and going out of your way to make sure I got what I wantted in a very quick time I spoke to Don the manager of the New Bern NC branch and he was amazing couldn't beat the price felt like family walking in and he went over everything I asked and he made sure I was happy 10 out of 10 recommend talking to him I drove almost an hr to speak to him and it was well worth it
Great customer service, Hans was fantastic. Helped us diagnose problem. Took pictures sent via email vs driving out. Made one trip and all issues resolved.
Let me start by recognizing Robert the manger at the Florence SC branch. Mr. Robert us truly a professional and he provided me with outstanding customer service each time I came to Leonard. The work and care him and his staff put in my jeep exceeded my expectations. I recommend anyone who is looking for awesome quality work and great customer service is to visit these professionals.
I received a great Leer topper for my Nissan Frontier. Price was right and service was better.
I wanted a site check before committing to purchasing a shed for my yard. I made an appointment for "KB" Benbow to come out. It was approximately fifteen minutes past our appointment time so I called the office and left a less than happy voice mail. Right after I hung up, KB called apologizing. He stated he was running behind and was on his way. When he arrived he was very cordial, helpful and sincere. He took his time, looked over my yard and made some good suggestions as far as placement. He also mentioned things I hadn't thought about such as ramps/length, and door clearance. KB is a really nice young man and I feel that Leonard is very fortunate to have him as an employee. If KB/Leonard would go to this much trouble for a site check, I'm sure the purchasing and installation process will be just as positive. I've had my share of "bad experiences" and unkept promises with other businesses, but KB restores my faith that there are still employees who are professional and take pride in their work. Thank you. SCB
Honest and very professional people on the Leonard team. And my huge thanks to K.B for the professional he is and his entire team. I am very happy to have left Florida to buy my 6x12 dump trailer, it was worth my almost 8h trip from Florida to Columbia S.C to buy my dump trailer at Leonard. I really appreciate it:)!
Ben at Little River site did a very good job on the phone and in person when I ordered a rack. The rack came in 2 days as expected and Ben had the assembly completed and put the rack on my rig. Thanks Ben
I am very pleased with my utility trailer purchased 03.16.21. Everyone from the manager to the staff were very courteous and helpful, they explained to me the warranty, the registration process with DMV, warranty, maintenance and also the safe handling and the proper way to hook up the trailer.. The whole purchase experience was hazzle free, I drove my trailer home in less than one hour. Thank you to all the staff at Leonard, Manassas?
Blair worked with us in designing our building/garage. He had great ideas and suggestions. The installation crew did a great job and didn’t leave a big mess behind. We love how our color choices were able to blend right in with our home. This is a high quality building that doesn’t just look like a random add on.
Charles Goings was professional, accurate, and precise, in placing our new shed in a very tight space. We couldn't be happier with our shed, and especially with Charles Goings and his skillful handling of our shed.
Outstanding salesman that went out of his way to show me the options for my Tundra. The installers were great as well. After the shell and bedrug were installed they went over the products with me. Outstanding Job Wilmington Leonard!
Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories is rated 4.30 based on 932 reviews