Levitex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Levitex
Read Levitex Reviews

About Levitex:

Optimise your sleep posture. Wake up rested and ache free. Pillow and mattress available now.

Levitex 5 star review on 21st September 2022
Stacey-Lee Guiney
Levitex 5 star review on 22nd August 2022
Levitex 5 star review on 22nd August 2022
Superb from start to finish!!
Delivery and returns worked as they advertised.
Arrived quickly. Well packaged.
Am very happy with the service you provided but unfortunately am still having problems sleeping.
Service was ok, box arrived open as driver stated it had opened in the van. I think better packaging should be used as seemed to have something heavy on it that caused the box to split.
Service - good. Pillow delivered as promised. It was well-packaged and in good condition.
You're asking me how you did before sending me my order, hence 2 stars :)
Hi Samir, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and apologies we've sent the request prior to the dispatch date for your pre-ordered mattress. We hope you love it once it arrives with you!
I bought a 2nd pillow as this has really improved my sleep and snoring. Also purchased 2 pillow cases so that I can put those on whilst I'm washing the others
Bought this pillow for my partner, who has been suffering with neck pain. After only a week of use his pain has gone. Very happy with product and service.
Levitex never fail to deliver excellent service to match the quality of their products. We are a family of 5 and all now have Levitex Pillows and mattress toppers. Would highly recommend this company and look forward to seeing their rise.
Service was quick and efficient
Great quick service, and my best sleeps ever
The process of finding ut what was a correct fit and then placing the order was easy to do.
Excellent service and my pillow arrived within a couple of days. It was very well packaged.
Easy to choose correct pillow. Delivery very quick.
Prompt delivery in the promised time scale.
Quick service
Brilliant pillows, I sleep so much better, it's really helped getting the correct size pillow as it's made me so comfortable that I fall to sleep quickly and easily now at night. I was struggling to get to sleep because I never had a pillow that fitted my neck properly. I can't recommend these pillows enough.
I have to say I was sceptical when I ordered my pillow because I wanted it to help with my snoring and I wasn’t convinced it could do this! However I am totally delighted with it! My husband says I am no longer snoring and disturbing his sleep so it has been a complete game changer! Yes it takes a while to get used to but I would tell anyone to persevere because it is well worth it. Thank you and I highly recommend it!
Excellent!