Levitex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Levitex
Read Levitex Reviews
Delighted with my pillow. I was used to sleeping with two pillows and wondered how I would get on with this single much slimmer pillow. It felt strange at first but I slept well from that first night. Importantly, I had been suffering with a very sore neck for weeks - the result of working from home. Since using the pillow this has gone. Amazing! Great product and worth the money.
I am more than impressed with both the pillow and the level of customer service. The wonderful Olivia enabled me to now have a far more restful nights sleep and I wake up in much less pain. I have arthritis in my spine and a bulging disc in my neck but I have to say that after trying many “neck” pillows this one is by far the best. Thank you Levitex.
Took a week or so to get used to this pillow - probably due to years of bad posture sleeping, and I think I may not yet have reaped the full benefits even after three weeks of using it. But I do sleep better, and wake up without neck pain.
Can’t rave about this company enough.
I had a issue with my pillow and the help and on hand customer service I received I knew I was being treated as a VIP. Great work they are doing there. I can sleep easy knowing I have this level of support.
Love my pillow. Should have ordered next size down but the sleep I am having is much better quality sleep than I have had in years. Lost the shoulder pain and asthma has benefited in the morning!
Love my pillow so much I need the mattress now x
Takes some time to get used to it but worth it
Wow. Just wow. 20+ years of neck pain improved after one 2-hr nap, and virtually gone two weeks later. I've barely noticed that my morning routine of stretching out all the kinks has fallen away... I just feel BETTER. Thank you, Levitex!
We have been using the pillows for a couple of weeks now. After the initial getting used to the nee pillow we will never use a different pillow again.
Although it took a while getting used to it - I am now experiencing the benefit and reduced pain in my back neck and shoulders.
Pillow is a lot more solid than expected. Sometimes I have to substitute it for regular pillow to actually get to sleep. I will persevere...
I have a back condition and have always been a side sleeper but sometimes I have to try and sleep on my back to help with the pain. I find the pillow comfortable when I’m on my side but a bit too bulky/square under my neck when I’m on my back and find this a bit uncomfortable
Hi Sue, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We'd love to set you up with a complimentary Sleep Consultation with our Posture Expert so that we can get you sleeping comfortably at all times - we are certain that we can sort this out for you. We will get in touch to see if you'd like this and work out a suitable time.

Its a terrible pillow
Crook neck every time can’t use it
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and so sorry that the pillow isn't working out for you. We would love to get a chance to sort this out for you, as it might just be a wrong size issue. We will be in touch today to see if you'd like a complimentary Sleep Consultation with our Posture Expert.

Kind regards
Took a couple of days to get used to new feel, but now feels awesome 👏
I love the pillow so much that I’ve just bought another one. Did take me 10 days to get used to it, but the difference is staggering!
I was glad of the warning that it might take a few days to appreciate the pillow as it did! Now I am delighted with it, sleep well and no longer have sore shoulders. Many thanks.
I can’t seem to fall asleep using this pillow and I get a ache in my shoulders that leads to pins and needles. My job is to demanding for me to have to go through this for even more than 2days. I Have to say I’m not using it. Could I have brought the wrong one?
Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It does sound like you've got the wrong size pillow, but it's nothing we can't fix! We have been in touch to arrange a Sleep Consultation with our founder and resident Sleep Expert, James, and we are certain we will be able to sort this out for you.

Kind regards
Since I started sleeping on my Levitex pillow my length of deep sleep has improved significantly as I wear an activity monitor which also monitors sleep. Uni longer wake up with neck pain or stiffness in my neck and have not had pins and needles or numbness in my arms whilst asleep or on waking in the morning.
I take my pillow everywhere when I go away.
This pillow is fantastic. I have long suffered with bad neck and shoulders from years of rugby and working at an office desk.
Always had very tight traps in the morning and my neck felt like it had been pushed forwards all night.
I experience none of this anymore thanks to think pillow.
Customer service is great too.
As previously stated pillow supports shoulders but pillow feels too hard
Hi Norma,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry that the original pillow wasn't quite right.

We got in touch with you on the 3rd of September to arrange a complimentary video consultation to get some information regarding your sleep.

If you would still like this, please just us know - we are quite sure that we can improve your experience with a different size of a pillow.

Kind regards
The best pillow I have had in a long time. I have a better sleep and no more sore necks in the morning.

Love it.