Levitex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Levitex
Read Levitex Reviews
Delighted with my pillow. I was used to sleeping with two pillows and wondered how I would get on with this single much slimmer pillow. It felt strange at first but I slept well from that first night. Importantly, I had been suffering with a very sore neck for weeks - the result of working from home. Since using the pillow this has gone. Amazing! Great product and worth the money.
Bought the side sleeping pillow to see if it would help my neck and shoulder pain. Seemed very firm at first, but it has improved the pain. Took about 5-6 days to get used to the pillow, now don’t notice it. Happy with the purchase.
The so-called pillow supplied by Levitex was a nasty solid lump of rubber, quite unsuitable for sleeping. I discarded it weeks ago.
Hi David,

We are sorry to hear that the pillow wasn't suitable. It does take some getting used to, as it's a completely different sleep experience. We would have been happy to exchange it for a more suitable size for you, or accept it for a refund.

Kind regards
There are no sizing measurements on the website, I think the one I ordered are too big
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and we are so sorry that the size isn't right for you.

We'd love to sort this out for you with a sleep consultation and a pillow exchange - please would you get in touch with us at enquiries@levitex.co.uk so that we can get you sleeping better?

Kind regards
A friend recommended I buy a Levitex pillow as he was so pleased with his. I’d been suffering with a stiff neck and shoulder which was really hindering my training. It took me about ten days to get used to it, but now cannot imagine sleeping without it. I sleep on my side and would recommend a bolster pillow which keeps my body aligned. I haven’t had any neck/shoulder stiffness since using my Levitex pillow, which is great, so pleased with it. I cannot recommend highly enough.
The pillow took some getting used to and during that time the customer support from the company owner and founder, James was superb. Now that I’m used to the pillow I love it. I sleep really well and have no more neck ache when I wake up in the mornings. This pillow will now be coming with me when I travel. A great piece of kit!
Excellent Pillow really beneficial.
Best one I have purchased
Love the pillow. Nice and firm, yet soft! It just feels right and my head an shoulders feel in the right position.
Absolute game changer. I can't recommend this pillow enough...After 6 months of chronic headaches and neck pain it has completely gone. Worth every penny
If you want good relaxed sleep trust Levitex to ensure you have the right pillow solution they will advise the correct size and explain the benefits of the pillow and follow up once you have tried your pillow to confirm it is right for you.
I wake up a lot during the night with neck pain and headaches. The pillow feels too firm on the back of my head.
Pillow is amazing best pillow I've ever had.
I like the firmness and support of this pillow. My sleep has improved. I am very pleased with it!
I’ve found that I’m maintaining a more stable sleep position which is reducing the pain in my neck. There remains a smell from the pillow despite a few pillow slips covering it and can feel warm. Other than those points, I’m happy with the pillow and feeling some benefit to my neck. Just need to fix the shoulder pain and I will be happy 😃
I am more than impressed with both the pillow and the level of customer service. The wonderful Olivia enabled me to now have a far more restful nights sleep and I wake up in much less pain. I have arthritis in my spine and a bulging disc in my neck but I have to say that after trying many “neck” pillows this one is by far the best. Thank you Levitex.
Took a week or so to get used to this pillow - probably due to years of bad posture sleeping, and I think I may not yet have reaped the full benefits even after three weeks of using it. But I do sleep better, and wake up without neck pain.
Can’t rave about this company enough.
I had a issue with my pillow and the help and on hand customer service I received I knew I was being treated as a VIP. Great work they are doing there. I can sleep easy knowing I have this level of support.
Love my pillow. Should have ordered next size down but the sleep I am having is much better quality sleep than I have had in years. Lost the shoulder pain and asthma has benefited in the morning!
Love my pillow so much I need the mattress now x
Takes some time to get used to it but worth it
Wow. Just wow. 20+ years of neck pain improved after one 2-hr nap, and virtually gone two weeks later. I've barely noticed that my morning routine of stretching out all the kinks has fallen away... I just feel BETTER. Thank you, Levitex!
Levitex is rated 4.21 based on 42 reviews