Levitex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Levitex
Read Levitex Reviews
I purchased two Levitex pillows and they are honestly unexplainable great. I felt more supported whilst sleeping. Not too firm and not too soft. Perfect!
Combined with the 14cm pillow and the single mattress topper I have started to get the best sleep! I have MS and missed the kickstarter launch, so I am fortunate to be able to directly order from the website! And Olivia will make sure you gets your items, thank you once again!! I am loving sleeping now!
Was worried about ordering the correct size as I am 5’3 and am in the space between different sizes, but all was ok. Love my pillow
Not has comfortable has I thought it would be its too thick for me
Hi Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you are not finding our pillow as comfortable as you had hoped. I'm quite sure we can fix that.

Would you be available for a telephone consultation (free of charge) with one of our postural experts?

It is our mission to ensure you have a gravity defying sleep so please send us your number and some suitable times over the next week to enquiries@levitexfoams.com and we will book you in and figure it out for you.

Kind regards
At first it get a little alien, but after a few days I was sleeping like a baby!
Love, Love, Love our Levitex topper
Fantastic comfort! I literally can’t sleep anywhere without it! Well worth every penny!
I was a bit sceptical when the pillow arrived it looked so small and hard. However after a couple of weeks would not be without it and my neck pain has gone and from dreading a night of disturbed sleep now sleep much better
Levitex is rated 4.63 based on 8 reviews