Levitex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Levitex
Read Levitex Reviews

About Levitex:

Optimise your sleep posture. Wake up rested and ache free. Pillow and mattress available now.

Levitex 5 star review on 28th May 2023
Chris Sheehan
Levitex 5 star review on 28th May 2023
Chris Sheehan
I can’t express how grateful I am for this mattress, and the pillows. I’ve had horrendous headaches from neck pain for years now, and have a lot of muscle and joint pain from Fibromyalgia. I had an Eve memory foam mattress for 8 months which made everything worse, so I was really apprehensive about trying another type of foam, but the CEO James, and the customer service legend Olivia were both so kind and patient that I felt I could trust them and give it a go. It’s literally changed my life, I absolutely love both products! The advice on pillow height was really helpful too. I really, really hope this company goes from strength to strength because it’s a world class, science based approach from a genuinely small, family company. The foam itself hasn’t made me hot at all like the memory foam did. It’s firm as a I needed, but not hard - just love it!! Anyone who’s suffered chronic fatigue will tell you what it means to finally feel happy in bed. I’ll be evangelising for them!
Levitex 5 star review on 28th May 2023 Levitex 5 star review on 28th May 2023
I was really impress with the consultation and really felt my needs were listened to. I received some great advice which was not driven by ordering a pillow but solely around improving the quality of my sleep.. Thank you 😀
Good customer service. Excellent telephone support.
It was just as would be expected from a reputable company!
Brilliant, pillow has solved my sleep problems. It’s expensive but for me definitely worth it. I’ll definitely be ordering again from them if I need a new mattress
Great service, quick delivery and good communication.
Really fast delivery and informative emails. My new pillow is great
The pillow I bought had an immediate impact on my sleep quality - would highly recommend
Excellent
Fast efficient with plenty of helpful information
Ordering was easy with excellent online guidance. The follow up email to check I was happy with the product was also much appreciated .
I adore my pillow! It honestly feels like my head is floating! My old pillow which was a memory foam one made me feel like there was pressure against my head when I woke. I will aim for your mattress next!
Great service
well presented wel packed box delivered immly
As a physio not only do I sleep on a Levitex pillow and mattress, I also stock the pillows in my private practice and recommend them to my patients who struggle with neck pain at night. The various sizes means I can perfectly fit them to my patients and ensure they’re aligned well at night. The feedback to me from my patients has been incredible. It has made a difference to so many peoples lives. Thoroughly recommend both the mattress and pillows.
Unable to fault, the pillow is amazing
Amazing customer service!! We ordered a pillow according to height recommendations and discovered it was too thick for proper head alignment. Through a few emails, they were able to solve our problem and came through with a replacement at no cost. Thank you for going above and beyond. Highly recommend the product just on the service received alone!
I'm afraid I'm still unsure of the pillow, my husband is totally onboard, but you're customer service is second to none and you should get a 5 for that. Sorry it's a bit very conclusive answer
Brilliant mattress. Used to wake with a back ache. Since using the mattress the back ache has disappeared. However it has taken 3 weeks for the odour to disappear so be patient.
I bought the pillow and then the travel pillow from levitex, and love them both, Have carried the travel pillow away to Italy for a week and it really helped me sleep better. Very pleased with my purchases and the overall help and service from Levitex staff
Good communication and speedy delivery.
Levitex is rated 4.7 based on 939 reviews