Maisons du Monde Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Maisons du Monde

How would you rate Maisons du Monde ?

"We ordered 4 pieces: closet, drawer, rug and a bed. These were supposed to come in one shipment. This was not even close to true. Instead I had to take several days off from work for this. First delivery: they brought the bed and drawer but they forgot the screws for this. They had also lost our rug and closet. How can you lose a 200 kilo closet? Second delivery: They bring the rug. The closet is in the car but they didn’t have enough people to carry it upstairs to our apartment. What kind of planning is this? We told them on the phone that the elevator is small and that we are on the 4th floor. Third delivery: they bring the closet. They open the box downstairs and leave an absolute mess in the hall way. Very unprofessional. And last of all, they forgot to deliver some of the pieces needed to fix the legs into the closet. We also find that the top part of the closet does not have finished surface. I guess Maison du Monde thinks that nobody will see this. I find this really cheap on their part. Fourth delivery: they bring the missing parts to the closet. Finally this was over. I had to take 4 days off from work. They said “sorry” and gave us 30 euro voucher for the screws that were missing from the drawer. I find that almost insulting given that all four pieces cost 2,500 euros. I must say, if I could go back, I would not order anything from them. I most certainly will not order anything from them again or recommend them in any way. This was the worst delivery nightmare I have had."
Joseph Erber
"I bought a cushion from them recently and was very impressed by the quality and ease of delivery."
Emilio Pardo Alonso
"Tienen artículos para el hogar de muy buena calidad. Maderas macizas. Pero no tienen muy bien gestionado el tema de los gastos de envío. En uno de los pedidos, casi eran más caros los gastos, que el artículo comprado."
Scott Mowat
"Rung them up very polite lady answered my query also checked the stock for me, when you have people that are willing to spend time speaking to you and don't rush to speak to the next person its worth dealing with them. Great products and great customer service will use them again."
Maisons du Monde is rated 3.50 based on 4 reviews