Maisons du Monde Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Maisons du Monde deliver?

Tell us how Maisons du Monde made you happy

"I purchased 3 items and all 3 were very badly damaged or broken beyond repair. I would never recommend Maisons du Monde."
Are you Maisons du Monde? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Completely unacceptable customer service. I had a problem with an order, the phone number doesn't work so I sent 9 emails over the course of 4 weeks and heard nothing back. After publicly shaming them on social media I received a phone call saying someone would be in touch via email to arrange collection of the item and a refund would be provided. I have sent a further 7 emails and had no response. I have been chasing a refund for 3 months in total. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY."
"Terrible customer service. I returned a product and had to fight really hard for a refund. The customer service number just goes to answerphone with no explanation and nobody answers emails. I would never buy anything from this company again and would warn other people not to use them."
"Der Teppich stinkt furchtbar nach Chemie. Wir haben ein Baby zuhause und möchten sein und unser Gesundheit nicht gefährden. Für den Preis von 189Eur einen Teppich zu verkaufen mit so starker gesundheitlicher Gefährdung ist geradezu kriminell! Dann haben wir noch eine Schubladenkommode bestellt. Sie ist von einer so schlechten Qualität, sie fällt fast auseinander. Die rohen Holzplatten sind sehr schlecht verarbeitet, haben raue Kanten und Leimspuren überall. Alle Schubladen sind ohne Schienen in einem schlecht verarbeitetem Blechkorpus gesteckt worden. Alles hängt schief und quer drin. Unmöglich, so was für 149Eur zu verkaufen!"
"Prodotti di classe a prezzo basso"
"Goods received were as described and shown on the website and were delivered smoothly. The only reason for not giving 5 stars is that the reply to an email with queries was too long delayed."
"Lovely products, speedy delivery"
"We ordered 4 pieces: closet, drawer, rug and a bed. These were supposed to come in one shipment. This was not even close to true. Instead I had to take several days off from work for this. First delivery: they brought the bed and drawer but they forgot the screws for this. They had also lost our rug and closet. How can you lose a 200 kilo closet? Second delivery: They bring the rug. The closet is in the car but they didn’t have enough people to carry it upstairs to our apartment. What kind of planning is this? We told them on the phone that the elevator is small and that we are on the 4th floor. Third delivery: they bring the closet. They open the box downstairs and leave an absolute mess in the hall way. Very unprofessional. And last of all, they forgot to deliver some of the pieces needed to fix the legs into the closet. We also find that the top part of the closet does not have finished surface. I guess Maison du Monde thinks that nobody will see this. I find this really cheap on their part. Fourth delivery: they bring the missing parts to the closet. Finally this was over. I had to take 4 days off from work. They said “sorry” and gave us 30 euro voucher for the screws that were missing from the drawer. I find that almost insulting given that all four pieces cost 2,500 euros. I must say, if I could go back, I would not order anything from them. I most certainly will not order anything from them again or recommend them in any way. This was the worst delivery nightmare I have had."
"I bought a cushion from them recently and was very impressed by the quality and ease of delivery."
"Tienen artículos para el hogar de muy buena calidad. Maderas macizas. Pero no tienen muy bien gestionado el tema de los gastos de envío. En uno de los pedidos, casi eran más caros los gastos, que el artículo comprado."
"Rung them up very polite lady answered my query also checked the stock for me, when you have people that are willing to spend time speaking to you and don't rush to speak to the next person its worth dealing with them. Great products and great customer service will use them again."
Maisons du Monde is rated 2.91 based on 11 reviews