Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
I bought the set for combination skin. I used it twice a day for seven days and out of no where my hyperpigmentation was gone. I wasn't expecting such quick results so I didn't take pictures. I was pleasantly surprised. The three stars is for how my dark lips stand out now. It really bugs me, more so than an uneven skin tone. Now I don't leave the house without lipstick. Also my acne scars are quite visible. Guess I can't have my cake and eat it too! I would still recommend as it's a safer solution without bleach and hydroquinone. I would buy again even though it's pricey when you add 14.99 international shipping. It works and is mostly natural. Even though the process is gradual, it just seems that after a point one should stop using on their face but I'm not sure. The oil is divine and the acne soap smells good!
The shipping at list should be free when you spend more than $150
its a quality product
The product is good.
I really love the oil, it smoothen’s my skin and makes it shine. But am not satisfied with the late delivery all the time even when you pay for it.
Foram cumpridores com o tempo de entrega. Sempre tive a pele lisa e bonita, comecei a usar Makari, era para uniformizar o Tom da pele. Entretanto, desde que comecei a usar Makari, começou a aparece borbulhas no rosto, o ponto de deixar manchas, até pode ser acnes. também senti diferença nas minhas hormonas. Continuo a usar Makari, para combater as manchas provadas, pelo produto Makari, e para uniformizar o Tom da pele, quando paro a pele fica mais feia e não gosto. Por isso, hoje uso apenas o serum para rosto e oleo Botanical ou Oleo Calviar. Se tiverem uma solução para minhas manchas e burburinho. A Grécia atenção. Obrigada
Not for my type of skin irritation and skin bumps
product is good, makes my skin smooth but hasn’t brightened yet. still waiting
I used the intense unify illuminate to treat dark spots on my face and at least brighten my face but sadly my face has become very dark with breakouts. I have been using makari since 2018. I seem cannot get any of their creams that works best for me. I have tried about 75% of their products but none worked. For me I think the good reviews we see online are not genuine. The product ain’t working for me at all. I wouldn’t say my money is gone waste because I believed in them. I am still looking on various pages to find my skin plug.
Nice product
Just started using the cream and soap for my kids. Noticed their skin is getting clearer day by day. Still observing though.
package delivered in good time - thank you. Toning Cream: Moisturise and protect against sun damage - This came has part of the set. It was disappointing has the cream has already been pierced through open. and it has a bad odour. All other item in the set were sealed, and ok to use.
Well i love it pleasant smell but can't seem to see any effectiveness of the product on my body so far
Honestly your lotions are very expensive as I had better results with cheaper brand. It gets my skin dry and despite the fact I use sunscreen even though I am not exposed to the sun, I still get dark on one part on my hands
Recebi os meus produtos danificados Infelizmente o esfoliante e o creme chegaram abertos e derramaram todo.
Not 100% not as expected
Seems to work sometimes, perhaps it's just tricky to navigate and select to appropriate product.
I have been using Makari for years and I have been mostly satisfied with their products.
For a week that I use I noticed that I blackened is this normal?
Good packaging and delivery time. I’m not seeing results though. I’ll keep using it for a while.
Makari is rated 4.30 based on 4,228 reviews