Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
J’aime la bonne odeur et la sensation agréable au corps mais les produits éclaircissants ne me donnent pas un teint uniforme, ma peau est très clair à certains endroits . J’aimerais avoir un teint uniforme et pas une peau décapée! Je me demande si les produits sont vraiment naturels!
Unresponsive customer service
I did not receive an item in my order. I called the contact center and i am yet to get a feedback
Im still waiting for results it’s been just three weeks using the product
Delayed delivery of order.
They took too long to send me my products.
Still using the product at the moment, will update you
This a brand I love so much but the stress I went throu in getting it always is making me av a rethink honestly
Your product are too expensive
good products good face
I am giving because my purchase take too long to get to me. I sent email,no response.
I will give you 3 stars, the delivery took too long from the time I did the purchase. If you could improve on that.
Makari takes long to process orders, It takes them 7 days just to process the order and then another 7+ days for shipping. I had to send customer service an email so they can ship my order. Im getting tired of ordering from this company
I wish you would bring back the original Oralight capsules. Love the hand and body lotion
The shipping time is too long
I bought the set for combination skin. I used it twice a day for seven days and out of no where my hyperpigmentation was gone. I wasn't expecting such quick results so I didn't take pictures. I was pleasantly surprised. The three stars is for how my dark lips stand out now. It really bugs me, more so than an uneven skin tone. Now I don't leave the house without lipstick. Also my acne scars are quite visible. Guess I can't have my cake and eat it too! I would still recommend as it's a safer solution without bleach and hydroquinone. I would buy again even though it's pricey when you add 14.99 international shipping. It works and is mostly natural. Even though the process is gradual, it just seems that after a point one should stop using on their face but I'm not sure. The oil is divine and the acne soap smells good!
The shipping at list should be free when you spend more than $150
its a quality product
The product is good.
I really love the oil, it smoothen’s my skin and makes it shine. But am not satisfied with the late delivery all the time even when you pay for it.
Makari is rated 4.3 based on 5,252 reviews