Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Makari 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Makari 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Julian E
Makari 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Julian E
Just started using this makari products. So far so good .
Cream is working effective.. looking forward for more results
Working perfectly
I like the oil and face serum. Very nice stuff. Makari should make an effort to package this products better for transit
Makari product works for me. But it’s very expensive.
Hi everyone. I not happy when every time I ordered things they’d don’t send some gifts or sample to the good costumers I’m. You are suppose to make your costumers happy. Even when I asked for some sample they don’t give nothing.
Makari products are good however, I am giving it 3 star because of their shipping it's so expensive and comes very late. I hope they do something about it.
Good for body moisturizer
I'm noticing some rashes on my face since i start using the product
The product is good. But The delivery time is too long and that affecting The rate of the service.
Shipping is slow but the gold collection works like a dream.
I was charged shipping fees $14.95 even though the promotion was free shipping if you spend X amount of money which I did. I spent over $200. I wasn’t happy to see that I was still charged shipping on my bill when the package came.
i have been ordering from you guys for almost 5 yrs..And for the past yr my packages have been lost or delayed.. I am not happy with you guys anymore..Customer service is not even responding to emails.I have a package that was returned to you for missing a person to sign.. i have been emailing you to send back the package but until today no answer
My complaint is about the codes discounts of 12% that dont work am a regular client but have tried all your codes but notjing works.
Makari is always on point but my last purchase took abit over one month. I know due to the COVID-19 pandemic everything slowed down but this was just disappointing .Everytime I called they told me I should be receiving at least an email regarding my shipment but never did. Im now a bit scared to order thinking my order will take that long. Hope I’m wrong 😏
I’ll just say it’s OK, I’m not busting myself about anything here.sometimes it does what it says it will do and sometimes I don’t see any difference. so do I like, am indifferent cos it’s just OK. I feel like for what we paid we got a lot less for it However, sometimes your orders take too long to arrive and that’s why I’m giving it a three stars.
It's good product
My rating is based on the customer service and not the products I am currently trying.
The service experience was unpleasant, no one refer to the order that i made for more than two weeks. I tried to contact through the media that was on the site without success.
As a last resort I turned to Makari Facebook page where my asking to see what was going on with the order was finally addressed and shipping arrived.
it worked fine on my skin but suddenly i started breaking out
Poor customer service