Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Makari 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Makari 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Julian E
Makari 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Julian E
Have had a bad experience in the past. Reported it and they did nothing to my complaint. Their product destroyed my skin with discoloration. Lost money of almost $200.
Have developped big dark spot on my face around the eye areas and it looks horrible.It looks like my face is burnt... Using the exclusive cream for about 5 years now and I need help and advice to correct the dark spots on my face.

Also not getting feedback from customer service regarding my recent order status for a week now.
My order delayed and didn’t arrive on time. I do experience burning sensation with use of the products that I bought, which happened many years ago at the time I used your product and the reason I stopped shopping your product until recently. I am hoping that this will stop with time. If not, I will stop use again!
Xyz there the kid trvekso
I have not received my order yet
Not really working as expected
Love my products unfortunately I was missing a product out of my order and I still have received no word on what’s going on with it. I’ve emailed and called customer service and was told a case is open but still nothing and we are going on a little over a week. Great products but customer service has really dropped the ball on my order. I really was looking forward to trying my Blue Crystal lotion but unfortunately it was not in the box with the rest of the Blue Crystal line I ordered kinda disappointed ☹️
Not happy with none optional insurance fee added to already high shipping fee. Yelp review of said company is bad. Hope your company has a rethink on this fee.i have never in my 15 year relationship with makari had any issues with my delivery so why this?

I want to encourage those of you waiting for your orders. I ordered my products on April 4th and didn't get it until May 12, 2020. Between those times I sent several emails to both Makari and Routes which were ignored. However, on May 12 to my surprise it came even though Makari had informed me that they considered the products lost and Routes was processing my claim. It is frustrating, waiting and being ignored but the chances are its still on its way
It took 1 month before getting my product but due to the time right now it was ok,not a big deal. What i DIDNT like was the customer service that was very poor. Never answered a email or the phone, not even whatsapp when i was wondering where my stuff were.
But good product’s
Need to reconfirm order is accurate and specification before shipment to avoid a repeat of my experience with first purchase
Not working very good
When I received my cleasing cream today the bottle was not full. It looked as if some was poured out or if it was used. I would like to have it replaced. It took over a month to receive the product but
Other than that, I love your product!
I have tried reaching out several times to your team. I ordered for products since the beginning of April, I have not gotten them and no update on the delivery date, please kindly help me with this.
Customer service is horrible. No one ever responds
The product is getting my skin darker and I don't even go outside!
the product is good but the shipping packaging is very poor. please try to seal the top or the cap before shipping my whole soap pour out because it was opened.
Hi There, you guys are doing a great job kudos to you. Buh I haven't received my package still waiting for it to arrive though. Buh in d mean time keep up the good job.
From the beginning it was great, but I did an order the company has not delivered the rest of my items to me yet. Sezzle company goes to my account continue taking the payment I don't have the products and I sent an email no response. Other than that the products awesome.
Good products