Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Well I'm trying to select my skin type.
I just started using the sunscreen. Been a week now. So far it hasn't irritated my eyes like i have experienced with others and it leaves no white residue on the skin- completely absorbed. I have oily skin and this is perfect as it hasn't made my face more oily. It has a light fragrance which i like. I will rate it a 5 star if these qualities are maintained after a month of using it.
okay aber mit Verzögerung geliefert
A minha ultiima encomenda que foi a Makari, deixou-me muito a desejar os vossos serviços. Pela demora no processamento dos produtos e devido a falta de produto em stock, Makari, não se predispôs a comunicar-me antecipadamente face à situação, informou-me após o meu e-mail a saber do estado da encomenda, como se não bastasse ainda tive que esperar 4 dias para obter uma reposta. Isso deixou muito a desejar, visto que tinha uma viagem e estava aguardar pela entrega dia produtos. Após o processamento, foram muito hábil com entrega, sendo que empresa DHL foram muito profissional . Obrigada
very affectionate and attentive
I've tried a couple of makari products and I'm yet to get desired result especially regarding my breakout/ acne face and even skintone on face and body. Just purchased the carotone extreme selection so I hope it works then I'll share another review.
Product came damaged
Good products
it is very good 🥰
What I can see is that someone has to read and study your products very well to know which products that are good for someone's skin type. You have good products anyway. Have been trying using some to get my real skin type. Which are only for my face. Thanks.
Hi, I have used makari l believe since 2011 as of then l feel the quality was excellent but overtime, l feel the quality as depreciated compare to now. The products are more expensive which is understandable overtime, now u have to use more to get the quality you need, however I still like your products, but l wish the body beautifying milk is the same as all those years in quality , thank you hope this helps.
Since 2016 I start using Makari but never had a coupon
Black knuckles and over priced
Really lovely proudest
I need right face cream
Still have spots !
Dela ice on skin
I paid for expedited shipping and still was not experdieted
Still expecting good result from my last order.
Decent service.