Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
It has a wide variety of jobs, all about filmmaking. I just wish they didn't put up a payment barrier to see paid jobs
Mandy.com is the place to find the jobs you want if you are in entertainment. It's easy to use. I would recommend the yearly membership for sure!
I really like this site as a start for beginners wanting to get into the industry or to see what type of work is out there. Easy to navigate, clean layout. Recommend!
I feel this is a great place to start if you are a beginner like myself or if you have been doin this for years i look forward to the endless possibilities and look forward to a future with this company
I really like the way Mandy supports those who want to get into the entertainment business by giving opportunities to those who are union and non-union. In addition, I really appreciate how the casting calls are for various people of different ethnicities and backgrounds, as diversity and inclusion are very important.
I really love Mandy.com
Very easy to use.
It didn’t take me a long tome to create an account and start applying for jobs .
I highly recommend.
Mandy is a really useful tool that can help connect freelancers in any given specialism with people looking to hire a crew. I'm excited to test out Mandy pro and see if it makes a big difference.
Mandy is a good spot to get started with gaining clients and building connections that may lead to better things along the way. It has an interesting interface and a logical layout that makes the processes that much more effortless.
Mandy.com is a useful site and tool to gain access to some work in the acting, presenting and voice over industries. Whilst it's advised to only apply for and take those jobs paying acceptable rates, there are many jobs regularly posted on the site, with plenty of options for promoting your skills and experience.
I am quite happy with my service and the application process is very easy, we look forward to choosing together with this site
An invaluable resource for any actor with a sense of industry and agency. Within the first two months of my time on the site I secured a west-end pay-grade job which lasted for 15 months. They still have aspects to perfect, but they are constantly trying to improve. You won’t regret signing up.
I found mandy so helpful with trying to find new jobs. i love the website and think it's so easy to use and navigate. It's a great platform for upcoming actors.
I love this site. it's so useful for new actors like me to find work. I am so excited to get into this industry and it's so easy for everyone to sign up for work and see all the jobs available.
I am very pleased with the amount of easy to apply for jobs. A great range of opportunities on offer for everyone in the industry. Thoroughly recommend joining.
Excellent choice of jobs on offer for everyone in the entertainment world. Easy to read and easy to apply. Don't miss the chance to grab that opportunity....it might be the big one!!
Pretty happy with my service and the application process was so easy, looking forward to many auditions with this site.
Friends in Film has recommended Mandy for job postings in film. I've been a member of Mandy for a little over a year and they've been able to recommend and suggest projects that would match my personalized description and talents. I get 3-5 emails daily straight to my inbox for me to apply for! The best part is directors can view your profile!
Mandy has a healthy repository of job postings, but a happy medium between it's free membership and paid model would prove to be better value proposition for those finding it difficult to take the plunge into a full membership during difficult economic times.
Mandy.com is a great platform to search jobs there annual premium membership is a reasonable rate. Most importantly it’s easier to search for jobs and apply just create your profile and you are ready to go.
I have had a great experience with Mandy, with most of the jobs I have had in the U.S have come via the site. I like the interface better than any other recruitment site and from my research it posts and attracts a large percentage of the active production and media related jobs in the market. I have chosen to stick with the subscription over any of the other job sites.
Mandy.com is rated 4.49 based on 61 reviews