Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Market Cross Jewellers
05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Market Cross Jewellers?

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Click Here

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy

Price
"Bought an item online and was advised would receive email advising when dispatched have not received one or my item and its 4 working days later. I have received a rating e-mail before my dispatch e-mail!! Says on website 2-3 working days."
Are you Market Cross Jewellers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Price
"Very impressed with the quick delivery and ease of my order, I will definitely use Market Cross Jewellers again. Many THanks"
Price
"Product and service 1st class"
"Excellent service.Thankyou."
Price
"Very quick delivery. Very good price. Love the watch. Thank you."
Price
"I bought a Citizen eco drive watch to replace one I had lost. The price was very competitive. Delivery was prompt and the item was well packaged. Overall, very pleased with the item and the service. Thank you."
"Very pleased with your service. I love the watch, and it was so well wrapped,and arrived here quickly. thank you very much."
Price
"Arrived quickly and exactly as ordered"
Price
"Very helpful and polite. Stuck to their word when it came to price match aswell. Brilliant service."
"The service from Market Cross jewellers was excellent. Their website was simple to use and ordering was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Confirmation of order was received promptly and dispatch information was comprehensive. Goods were delivered almost immediately. I would not hesitate to use this company again."
"I'm disappointed as I called and ordered over the phone I thought my item was coming next day as I paid extra for delivery the guy in the phone took my card details after 2 days if waiting I rang up and they said they had made a mistake and the item wasn't in stock and that they had put my money back in back bank told me today the money hadn't been put in Im a very good customer and I won't be using market cross jewellers anymore"
Price
"Delighted with item which was delivered next day. A company that can be relied on to give good customer care."
"Delighted with the prompt service I received from Market Cross Jewellers. I will be back to purchase more items. Thank-you"
Price
"Speedy delivery, well packaged, the Trollbead is lovely and at a good price. Excellent!"
Price
"charms arrived safely in good condition very quickly"
Price
"No need to write anything more... service is very good and I shall continue to be a customer for Chamilia goods... Pity no great deals on Omega Planet Ocean watches tho..."
Price
"a speedy and complete transaction, completely satisfied"
Price
"Ordered a charm on behalf of my mother for my daughter's birthday which should have arrived on the morning of her birthday. The night before I received an email saying 'Unfortunately due to a stock listing error we seem to have run out of stock for the particular Thomas Sabo Charm that you ordered'. Yes they apologised and arranged a refund however it was too late to arrange an alternative gift. Very disappointing."
Price
"Fantastic service & price ... highly recommended. thank you!"
Price
"The Website was clear and easy to use - except I experienced difficulty in paying for my order, and had to try several times. Delivery was very prompt and I'm thrilled with my purchase, Thankyou."
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.47 based on 156 reviews