Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

Read Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy
Excellent customer service when I phoned up before I placed my order. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Received in quick time and the item is lovely.

Great value and hassle free.

Bought an item online and was advised would receive email advising when dispatched have not received one or my item and its 4 working days later. I have received a rating e-mail before my dispatch e-mail!! Says on website 2-3 working days.
Very impressed with the quick delivery and ease of my order, I will definitely use Market Cross Jewellers again. Many THanks
Product and service 1st class
Excellent service.Thankyou.
Very quick delivery. Very good price. Love the watch. Thank you.
I bought a Citizen eco drive watch to replace one I had lost. The price was very competitive. Delivery was prompt and the item was well packaged. Overall, very pleased with the item and the service. Thank you.
Very pleased with your service. I love the watch, and it was so well wrapped,and arrived here quickly. thank you very much.
Arrived quickly and exactly as ordered
Very helpful and polite. Stuck to their word when it came to price match aswell. Brilliant service.
The service from Market Cross jewellers was excellent. Their website was simple to use and ordering was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Confirmation of order was received promptly and dispatch information was comprehensive. Goods were delivered almost immediately. I would not hesitate to use this company again.
I'm disappointed as I called and ordered over the phone I thought my item was coming next day as I paid extra for delivery the guy in the phone took my card details after 2 days if waiting I rang up and they said they had made a mistake and the item wasn't in stock and that they had put my money back in back bank told me today the money hadn't been put in Im a very good customer and I won't be using market cross jewellers anymore
Delighted with item which was delivered next day. A company that can be relied on to give good customer care.
Delighted with the prompt service I received from Market Cross Jewellers.
I will be back to purchase more items. Thank-you
Speedy delivery, well packaged, the Trollbead is lovely and at a good price. Excellent!
charms arrived safely in good condition very quickly
No need to write anything more... service is very good and I shall continue to be a customer for Chamilia goods... Pity no great deals on Omega Planet Ocean watches tho...
a speedy and complete transaction, completely satisfied
Ordered a charm on behalf of my mother for my daughter's birthday which should have arrived on the morning of her birthday. The night before I received an email saying 'Unfortunately due to a stock listing error we seem to have run out of stock for the particular Thomas Sabo Charm that you ordered'. Yes they apologised and arranged a refund however it was too late to arrange an alternative gift. Very disappointing.
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.47 based on 158 reviews