Matalan Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Matalan made you happy
Great value for money, affordable prices and very good quality. I love their homeware.
They have a great service
If I can not get an item in store I order online and get the items delivered to my local store for free. Always get a text to tell me my items are ready to pick up in store. Great service I can not fault it.
Always able to purchase good quality reasonably price goods and the staff are always ready to help
I have always had my orders quickly sent to my nearest store.It's always nice and easy.
Good customer service always helpful
A well laid out store with a good selection of clothing for all ages and homeware. Friendly and helpful staff. Good parking.
Brilliant online sale and cheap delivery :)
Store was set out really well and all the staff were really friendly and very helpful
Happy with Jean's
Excellent selection of clothes and housewares, good prices in comparison to other online stores, Exellent quality goods. Fast delivery
Quick delivery, great value, lovely items, definitely buy again
They item of clothing was very comfortable
I just collected a click and collect at Constitution St Aberdeen store. Please thank the person who packaged order 25907170. Delighted with packaging - even tissue between each cardigan so little or no creases. Well done Matalan!
Were very helpful,and the staff were very welcoming.
The Christmas savoury food hamper as a gift for a family member is excellent value!
Really good quality of clothing,kept me upto date on my delivery and is always on time or a day early which suits me.iv returned to purchase from there site and never had any problems.happy customer and have told people they should use there site.
Matalan has a great range at the moment. Clothing, shoes & homeware. On this occasion I only required pyjamas but I could of spent a fortune in there they have some lovely items.
Good packaging quick delivery. Good products for the price
Good service. Excellent website - easy to negotiate. Plenty of choice in design, colour and sizes. very reasonable prices
Matalan is rated 4.03 based on 1,556 reviews