Merchoid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Merchoid
4.4
Based on 630 reviews

Tell us how Merchoid made you happy
My granddaughter loved the Harry Potter bag.
Orders Destiny 2 Warlock hoodie as a gift for my boss. He is a tall, broad dude and I wanted to make sure it fit. Got the 3XL after comparing the measurements for a Gildan 2XL shirt (his regular size) It came in and honestly is tiny. It fits me perfectly (5'4", girl with a 36" chest measurement) It *may* have fit his chest (snuggly) but the arms would have been comically short. Overall it is beautiful - though a bit cheaply made for the $100 Canadian it ended up costing. Decided to keep it for me, as I main a warlock as well and the company does not provide free returns, so it would cost more than it's worth.
I was extremely impressed with my order and would definitely recommend Merchoid to anyone else who asked me about the company and their products.
Very Happy!
Very happy
Quick delivery and a nice hoodie
Really quick delivery, the jacket I ordered is amazing. Great company, I'll definitely be ordering from Merchoid again!
Great product range, interesting official merchandise throughout the shop. The Atari messenger bag is no different. Very spacious (LG gram 16 inch laptop for scale), lots of pockets, it even expands when you need to carry bulkier stuff. Materials seem to be sturdy, but only time will tell. The colour is also nice, looking forward to many years of service from the bag!
Puzzle is of high quality and has all the marvel characters on it. I can’t wait to start it.
Merchoid 5 star review on 20th February 2022 Merchoid 5 star review on 20th February 2022
Very quick delivery and good on price
If I could afford it my entire wardrobe would come from merchoid. Mystery boxes are the perfect option they're like christmas
Amazing products. Great mystery promotions. Quick delivery. Found my new favourite shop :)
Always had nothing but smooth and easy purchasing from merchoid. Great selection and a great experience
Great prices and genuine products. My order arrived within 3 days and was exactly what I had ordered. Would definitely recommend merchoid and will be definitely buying from them again.
Great price, great quality product and no issues with delivery. Would purchase from here again and recommend.
As soon as I placed the order I was kept up to date with emails on estimated delivery date and how it was progressing. Arrived on the day that was estimated. I’d buy from this company again as they have something a bit different.
Every time I go in their shop there's always something cool waiting just around the corner for you to find
Great customer service, quick responses and very happy with the merch!!
Love this store, the merch is excellent quality, well varied with lots and lots of Star Wars!!! Good pricing too with super fast secure delivery, will defo use again and would totally recommend Merchoid to anybody.
Really fast delivery. Great purchase.
Merchoid is rated 4.4 based on 630 reviews