Merchoid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Merchoid
4.4
Based on 669 reviews

Tell us how Merchoid made you happy
Thorough updates on ordered items. Products arrive in good condition and quickly.
Excellent Items, Excellent Service ,Low Prices and Fast Shipping. Would Highly Recommend Merchoid Will definitely Use again.
Easy to place an order, delivered within two days of placing delivery. True to size and as expected. Would definitely use Merchoid again.
Great products, fast delivery, reasonable prices. Will use again and would definitely recommend.
Great Company that just do things right.
Quick delivery, my items were packaged really safely and there merch is really cool!
Super fast delivery and super awesome product!
Product was dispatched very soon after ordering and arrived pretty quickly. Happy with the service
Quick delivery nice package and high quality
great item good price ,and comms
Quick and easy! Items are great quality too! I have no fear in ordering from Merchoid and will be ordering again and again!
My daughter now sleeps every night in her hoodie she loves how soft it is and the fact it is oversized makes it even more comfortable for her
Great Warhammer dressing gown, my son loved it as a birthday surprise - good quality and very fast delivery :) Thank you
I bought 2 Batman items that arrived promptly and with no issues. Parcel was packaged well as 1 item was glass. Great customer service and well priced. Highly recommend.
Great service, catalogue and problem solving.
Wonderful merchandise, large selection, I just wish I had the money to buy all that I want! Delivery is quick and items are always undamaged and as advertised.
Merchoid 5 star review on 10th March 2022
Absolutely fantastic hoodie. My daughter loved it
Delivery was quick and item was well packaged. The item I bought was of a good quality, I'd recommend merchiod and buy from them again.
Great product, great service
Best costumer service ever! I had a defective hoodie and they are excanging it. Is a normal process, what is exceptional is the care and fast answers they give you. I have never been this happy with a store.
Merchoid is rated 4.4 based on 669 reviews