Mihenna LLC Reviews

Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 21st December 2021
Felicia Lohnes
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 10th November 2021
I love this product! This is my second batch but unfortunately the adhesive casing unraveled at the end and most of the product escaped. But other than that, excellent!
Love the freckles!! They look super natural, but I wish they lasted a little longer than a few days. Definitely will be purchasing again when I run out!
Great product & super fun ! The only bad thing is that my coconut oil won’t come out of the roller and the henna leaks.
My freckles turned out great, but the cone kept clogging and fell apart before I used even half the product in it.
Worked great for everyone but me lol. My freckles were done twice and only my nose really got visible. The cheeks are light no matter what was done or how long it was left on.
Great quality items! Ordered the Ring kit and it showed up without the cone of henna paste- which they apologized for and immediately sent (along with a free stencil) after notifying them. Great customer service and probably the highest quality stencils I’ve used (and I’ve use a lot!), highly recommend!
honestly, I love this product. I would definitely and am definitely going to repurchase the freckle kit. I only gave 4 stars because it didn’t last a whole week on my face so I had to reapply it. other than that, no complaints 🤩🤩
Cost should be less than $11.Happy to purchase this from Mi Henna.
I like this product and it shipped very fast!
I would first like to start by saying I received my MiHenna in the mail within 5-6 business days! That’s a feat given the circumstances of covid-19. The ordering process was super quick and easy as well. The packing is super cute and hassle free. I watched a video before ordering so i didn’t need the directions, but I love that they are in there with an easy step-by-step explanation. Super easy to use, no burning or bad reaction. I let the product dry overnight and removed the next morning. The color was a little more red than I had hoped but i believe it darkens over time. Overall, very happy with this product and will be ordering again in the future.
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.33 based on 310 reviews