Mira Fertility Reviews

Mira Fertility 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Bridney
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Bridney
Just started and I am hopeful to conceive. I've always been on birth control due to irregular and long cycles so never have known when I ovulate. I'm eager to see my ovulation cycles and understand my body more in order to conceive 1st child.
I just got my mira and I'm excited to see how it works. So far I have not ovulated, but im excited to see when I do!
Good, a bit pricey though wish it were more accessible
We have been trying to convince for years now and have tried a ton of different things, I saw this and thought it wouldn't hurt to have a better tracking than the opks that are hard to read. This did read my hormones and show a spike which was actually a lot later in my cycle than I've always thought. Hoping this tool will help us finally conceive and add on to our family.
Connectivity can be spotty, however the wands are accurate and this product is the only set up that shows change in LH levels.
Actual numbers so nice.
Good product, easy to use.
This is giving me a better idea of what my body is doing.
I have only had my mira for 1 week but still think its absolutely amazing
Love mira. Would love a way to automate temperature taking
I got pregnant with Mira after two cycles. I recommend Mira 100% over any ovulation kit!
Very easy to use
So far the Mira has been good. Cant wait to get pregnant!
So far since I've been using Mira its been good
Taking the guess work out of the equation!!!
Mira makes identifying my fertility days and peak day EASY! It takes the guesswork out of when my best days are to conceive. The test takes 10 seconds to perform and then I start my morning while the result is calculating my LH level. I also think it is great that they allow you to track your mucus, cervix, and temperature which also help identify fertility.
So far the week I've had it has been a good experience. Mira is easy to use and understand. Seeing actual numbers on what my LH levels are at is a great way to track. Highly recommend!
I love being able to see my actual levels. While we haven’t gotten pregnant yet, I enjoy knowing what my body is doing during my cycles
Good... Hopefully will get me pregnant
I just started using it and I love it. It shows me the real data that I need to know when I am ovulating..give it a try! 🥰
Mira Fertility is rated 4.60 based on 836 reviews